Field and Trek Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Field and Trek

How would you rate Field and Trek?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

David Driscoll
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a jacket which arrived unfortunately it had a faulty pocket. I have returned the jacket for exchange. You have confirmed receiving the jacket, however I have not received a replacement or refund."
Mick Goldsmith
Verified Buyer
"Easy Web site ordered on a Saturday and received it on Wednesday couldn't ask for more"
"Easy to order good delivery and fantastic price."
Allan Jones
Verified Buyer
"Excellent fast service, having bought the Salomon boots before saw them in sale at an amazing price and bought another pair. Very good quality,brilliant price very quick delivery, will definately be back for more. Thank you."
Lindsay Boulton
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the price, fit and delivery very efficient"
"Good product - fast delivery to store with £5 voucher to spend so postage effectively free"
"Good choice of styles and sizes, really good value and super fast delivery."
Christopher Wheeler
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a pair of size 43.5 Salomon walking boots as a present for my Dad. We went for this specific size after trying various different sizes in Field & Trek in Keswick (the staff in there were extremely helpful and pleasant). Delivery was very quick but my Dad just phoned to say that the boots delivered are a size 44. He's not sure whether they are too big or not and is considering this fact overnight but given that they are a present and that I specifically ordered size 43.5 it's very disappointing service from Field & Trek."
Jean Cleaton
Verified Buyer
"I cannot review this as I have yet to receive the item I ordered."
Geoff Sellick
Verified Buyer
"Best price I could find for the boots I wanted. Ordered at 4pm on a Friday and they were delivered at 11 am on Saturday."
Anthony Nolan
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was quick and goods as described but one of our items was delivered with a security tag. Also the package did not include a delivery note, so will be a problem having the tag removed, with no Field and Trek nearby."
"I normally buy size 8/10 but this cost is too small in size 10. Am going to try a 12 but am unhappy about 2x postage and returns cost!"
"Excellent walking sandals at a good price delivered promptly"
Antonietta Iacono
Verified Buyer
"Customer service communication is non-existent I emailed query about late delivery twice and still had no reply a week later!! No contact numbers available only a form to submit. Luckily delivery finally turned up. But doesn't fill you will confidence for future orders"
"My item did not arrive."
"Fast delivery came before expected delivery time."
Matthew Harding
Verified Buyer
"You are the most impossible company to contact. My order has not arrived and I am having to deal with your parent company, SportsDirect to get answers. Being Lowe on the service ladder than SportsDirect is quite an accolade. Congratulations"
Michael Watts
Verified Buyer
"Good price, efficient service"
"Very quick delivery, perfect"
Sorin Andreica
Verified Buyer
"Hi, I received the ordered goods. My only complain îs about the jacket. IT is messy! Maybe it had fallen on the ground but the worst thing about this is that somebody sent the messy jacket to me. With a little bit of water I will resolve the problem."
Field and Trek is rated 4.19 based on 4,523 reviews