Field and Trek Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Field and Trek

Tell us how Field and Trek made you happy

"This company is appalling, I ordered 2 T shirts usually £9 each or 2 for £14. plus 4.95 P&P. They informed me that they were temporarily out of stock and would only be sending 1. I got in touch to ask them to send another colour as a replacement. They didn't reply and I have received 1 T shirt and had to pay the full postage for 1 instead of 2 T shirts. I have been onto their website twice since and they are still advertising the same colour and size that I ordered and indeed I can place them in my bag so that would suggest they have plenty in stock. I think I have been scammed and very disappointed that they did not get in touch to inform me as I would of been happy with another colour. I can not recommend this company."
"Wrong item dispatched failed to refund postage costs of 4.99 to recieve item and 2.95 to return item beware"
"Happy with my mountain bikes good product very good value will defiantly visit again and recommend thank you"
"Paid £7.99 for next day delivery and order has not gone out! NO contact number just emails. This is not good enough will never us again!!"
"Staff on the ball in Ambleside and did well.Knew the stock and were very helpful."
"I returned a pair of walking sandals weeks ago and I am still waiting for a refund despite emailing customer services.😢"
"Great pricing, easy website purchasing, fast delivery - perfect."
"I was unable to buy directly from one of your stores. I specifically wanted to try the walking boots on before buying. Your website is out of date, the Royston store has closed down and the store in Norfolk does not exist. I bought online, the walking boots were too small and when I returned them they were sent back stating unreturnable . Very disappointed with service."
"Great value ,fast delivery,will certainly be using again :-)"
"Excellent prices and excellent delivery times on branded goods."
"nice product at a good price, quick delivery and no hassle."
"I would of put 5 star, but my shoes got lost with Hermes and when they turned up today it looked like someone had played football with the box and it had obviously been repackaged due to the damage. Seen as theee are not a cheap pair of walking shoes I am somewhat disappointed."
"Bought a pair of Gelert waterproof walking shoes 6 month ago . The tread is completely bare. Hardly used so contacted F&T twice with no reply. Very poor after sales. I have used F&T for many years so surprised at their attitude to a loyal customer with a valid complaint."
"Excellent service excellent product"
"Please contact me lucydal@tinyonline.co.uk I tracked my parcel and read it had been signed and received. I have NOT received it."
"Speedy delivery, good communication, goods as Expected and great value sale items. Thank you!"
"Ordered our item for a trip to France in plenty of time. Took over a week to dispatch. Email sent to cancel as only way to contact. No reply. Despatched anyway and arrived day after we left. Terrible service. Will never bug from this store again. Millets and sports direct gave excellent service if looking to buy camping gear. Now have the inconvienienve and cost of returning item when I return from holiday that should have 1. Been delivered far earlier and 2. Been cancelled when I requested."
"The product was exactly as described and was very good value. Delivery was as expected. Very pleased with transaction. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent delivery service. Ordered one day, delivered the next - delivery man found us in the garden!"
"Very good with quick delivery"
Field and Trek is rated 4.18 based on 4,763 reviews