Field and Trek Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Field and Trek

How would you rate Field and Trek?

Richard Wierzbianski
Verified Buyer
"still waiting for delivery,we have now stayed in for 2 days in a row.hermes site is no help just says two attempts made but where is my parcel?this is now the 3rd parcel hermes have messed up,not goog enough.i go on hols in a few days if i dont get my boots before i go i will not need them."
"In the past delivery to store has been VERY slow. In April 2018 I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly my online purchase arrived in store. Delivery as it SHOULD be."
Penelope Richards
Verified Buyer
"Great service - very quick and great price. The bike looks brilliant - and will make our grandson very happy next week when he receives is for his 9th birthday. Thanks very much."
Davy Carmichael
"prompt and corteous"
Jean Davies
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service, lovely sandals, very quick delivery. Thanks"
Derek Reilly
Verified Buyer
"Great service, web site good and easy to follow price of item well below rrp Would recommend them."
Mary Robson
"Really quick service"
Paul Litherland
Verified Buyer
"Purchased Salomon walking boots. Price very good and £35+ cheaper than nearest competitor. Arrived earlier than stated in excellent condition as promised. Would recommend and will be using Company again."
Ernest Majewski
Verified Buyer
"Another happy purchase from F&T. Good prices and fast delivery."
Michael Price
Verified Buyer
"On this occasion the product was delivered very quickly and in good order. However order number FT40000043307152 never arrived and was returned by the courier on 23/1/18 to the supplier and to my knowledge I have not been reimbursed for that order?"
Andy Sykes
Verified Buyer
"Well priced items. Delivered quickly."
"Fast service."
Jeremy Collier
Verified Buyer
"Great pair of walking boots, ordered at 13:30 delivered to the Isle of Wight the next morning Easy to order and great service Thabk you"
Sandra Gilbert
Verified Buyer
"Good value, speedy delivery."
"Parcel never received. Sent 2 messages to customer services and didn't get a reply. No other way to contact them. Seems like small claims court will be the only way to get the money back"
Fergal Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Ordered and paid for a bike for my son on Sunday , I was told it would be 5-7 working days , I then received an email on Wednesday to say the package was collected . I tried to track the package without success so I emailed yourselves today for an update . I then received an email to say they the couriers couldn’t deliver the bike and that it was returned . I am disgusted with this as it was a birthday present and now I’m back to square one . I’ll be sure to tell anyone that will listen to stay clear of your company"
"Easy to use, good variety of reliable brands for a broad range of activities, easy to set up purchasing procedures."
"Purchased walking boots, streamlined ordering and returns process"
"Great quality"
"Easy to use site, found exactly what I wanted. Swift delivery,"
Field and Trek is rated 4.18 based on 4,626 reviews