Field and Trek Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Field and Trek

How would you rate Field and Trek ?

"Found the product I was looking for, size was in stock, price was ½ the shop price, delivery less than 48 hours, arrived in perfect condition ;)"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I ordered two items and only received one of them parcel came with a handwritten to follow I am still waiting for it no email to say out of stock or anythink but the item I received was good quality just a bit upset the service is not better."
"Ordered walking sandals from sale range on a last minute whim and in a slight hope that I'd have them in time for forthcoming walking holiday. Estimated delivery was 5 days ((too late) but they arrived within 48 hrs! Worth the 4.99 delivery charge which I rarely fall for. Superb. And the sandals are great value, comfortable, quality. Win win"
"Great price, lots of communication and updates, very friendly and quick delivery, would recommend."
"My daughter is absolutely delighted with her bike. Ordering was straight forward and it arrived ahead of the anticipated delivery date."
Tim Dooley
Verified Buyer
"Considering I haven’t received my goods And I paid for next day delivery I think you’re service is disgusting and I want a full refund on boots and delivery 😡😡😡😡"
Magan Patel
"Absolutely Brilliant Service"
Stephen Lawson
"Delighted"
Linda Stubbings
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my purchase. The boots were for my husband and he is very pleased with them. They fit well and he loves the grip on the sole. He hasn't tried them for hill walking yet, but thinks they will be perfect. He particularly wanted them to be waterproof, so can't wait to try them in the rain. I was also glad to get good walking boots at a reduced price. So happy all round."
Mike Couch
Verified Buyer
"Merrell Chameleon wrap. Next day delivery. Item as described. Quality as expected, my third pair at a good price. Last at least two years plus of everyday use."
"Very happy with the whole process from order through to delivery"
"Great prices. Quick delivery."
David Mcnair
"Great Service"
"I have had some good stuff but anything from Karrimor has been substandard. I got walking socks once. I got better in Aldi! The latest order I’ve had to send back as the jacket zip was broken. I tried to unzip to try on but the bottom puller was off one side and the zip out of line. Cost me 5£ to send back! Had enough"
"My order was dispatched to couriers yesterday it states on the confirmation email that I won’t receive it till next Friday which is a very long time I am unable to review this company properly until I receive my order"
Michael Collins
Verified Buyer
"Bought these trainers from here as high street retailer didnt stock them anymore. Same price , transaction no probs , process no probs , delivery no probs , would recommend and use again."
"Excellent quality footwear, sent and delivered quickly and efficiently. What more could I ask for?! Brilliant!"
Mark Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"Good choice and prices and prompt service."
"Brilliant service! Love the sandals!"
Carole Sherrington
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 2 pairs of walking shoes at 11pm on Sunday night. They were delivered 11am Monday! 12 hours from keyboard to door."
Field and Trek is rated 4.18 based on 4,714 reviews