Festival Glitter Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Festival Glitter

About Festival Glitter: www.FestivalGlitter.co.uk is the official glitter website for Manchester based MUOBU (Make Up Or Break Up). We've been offering affordable, ethical & on trend glitters since 2014. All our glitters and jewels are cosmetic grade, so are safe to use anywhere on your face or body. Everything we sell is vegan friendly & we promise nothing has ever been tested on animals too.

Tell us how Festival Glitter made you happy

"I love the black gilter and the fake blood was perfect for my Halloween look"
"Product was exactly what I was looking for and was delivered quickly 👍"
"Jewel were great and added to my Halloween outfit but you need to glue them on as they start to come off during the night if you get hit or sweat ...but would definitely buy again"
"Very quick delivery good prices product done exactly what I needed"
"Perfect biodegradable eco friendly glitter. Lightning fast delivery and excellent value for money. Highly recommended."
"Fast shipping, excellent quality, wide assortment and decent prices."
"Little pots of planet friendly pixie dust- perfect. Delivered within 48hrs -Perfect will recommend"
"Brilliant service will buy from here again"
"Good description of the product on the website. Glitter pots arrived quickly in the post. Looking forward to using them soon..."
"Really nice quality product"
"arrived yesterday, haven't tried yet as for Halloween, love the colours, will take pictures when I all done up. thank you"
"Arrived within 48 hours and looks great."
"They were brilliant!!! Spoke to someone who helped me when my order didn’t arrive! It had got lost in the post and they sent me a new one which arrived the next day!! Thank you guys!"
"Never received my glitter! Still chaising"
Hi Carmelina

Sorry your order hasn't arrived. We saw you left a comment on one of our really old Instagram pictures and we asked you to email customer services at sales@festivalglitter.co.uk from your order confirmation email.

I've just checked with them now and they have no received any contact from you at all. If you email them with your order number, they'll be able to help

regards
FG
"Loads of choice, postage was fast, would reccomend!"
"Quick delivery and great products! Thanks"
"Not used the glue yet so can't comment on the product itself but it arrived really fast!"
"Quick delivery and high quality. Love the items I ordered, can't wait to use them!"
"Speedy delivery and high quality. Love than there is a biodegradable glitter section"
"Gorgeous and arrived quickly"
Festival Glitter is rated 4.71 based on 418 reviews