Festival Glitter Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Festival Glitter

About Festival Glitter: www.FestivalGlitter.co.uk is the official glitter website for Manchester based MUOBU (Make Up Or Break Up). We've been offering affordable, ethical & on trend glitters since 2014. All our glitters and jewels are cosmetic grade, so are safe to use anywhere on your face or body. Everything we sell is vegan friendly & we promise nothing has ever been tested on animals too.

Tell us how Festival Glitter made you happy

"Amazing glitter. Fast delivery. Will defo use this company again and recommend to my other nail technician friends."
"Fantastic service, the face gems were easy to use once I worked out how, same with glitter and both were so easy to take off after the show"
"So far I have only tried out 1 of the 5 glitters I have purchased, the one I have tried out performs very well with a glitter glue base and it stayed put ALL DAY I love these glitters they’re so beautiful and brilliant for the extremely low price point. I will definitely be ordering more! I also love how quickly the glitters arrive!"
"Lovely range of biodegradable glitters at a reasonable price. Ordered one day and the package was with me the next - not only first class but signed for as well. This was included in the price :) I was very impressed. Thank you Festival Glitter _ would certainly recommend you highly and use you again!"
"I have now ordered from Festival glitter three times. I love the products I have receive each time. I had an issue with one of my orders, where it seems that royal mail lost my package. I contacted Festival Glitter and they immediately resent my order, and I got it two days later! I've been very impressed with them and will be ordering from them again."
"Came very fast was happy with what I ordered"
"I bought vampire fangs. The item arrived on the day I needed it which was good. However, they were flat at the back and so wouldn't fit against my real teeth. The product came with an adhesive putty, which didn't work. I tried to use this to make the tooth fit my real teeth and then bought an additional denture adhesive to help it stick but this didn't work either- they kept falling off. In the end I couldn't go as the halloween costume I had planned and I wasted £10 trying to find a way to get them to stick. Wouldn't recommend."
Oh No! We sold 100s of these vampire fang sets during Halloween, but did receive a couple of issues where the putty didn't work as it should. Strange that the extra denture glue you bought didn't work too.

I'll send you an email now and we'll refund the £2.40 you paid for these. Apologies.

team FG
"excellent website,great communication and speedy delivery,would definitely order more bits."
"Great quality products and super fast delivery ✨"
"Was very impressed, quick delivery and very good prices"
"Very pleased that u r selling bio degradable. Order complete. Delivery was quick and all well packaged."
"Lovely product, exceptionally quick delivery, just what this little Gryffindor needed for a trip to the WB Studios!"
"Awesome products! I am in love with them"
"Didn't stick the elf ears I had. Didn't even leave them barely hanging on."
Hi Katrania

You bought the spirit glue - listed here https://festivalglitter.co.uk/products/spirit-gum which clearly states it's for affixing small items to your face like fake moustaches, beards, eyelashes etc

We're not surprised it didn't keep your elf ears attached to your head if they're sticking out of the side of your head. Spirit gum has not been designed to do that (as detailed in the product description). You needed to have bought something stronger like the mastix glue which details it's for sticking theatrical prosthetics to your face.

Team FG
"Really pleased with my order love the depth in the glitters"
"Great product and amazing customer service when something was missing. Big thanks to Ian who solved it highly recommend"
"Great service and received goods within 48 hrs of purchase."
"Although the service was very good and the delivery was fast unfortunately the product I ordered was pretty unuseable. I ordered the vampire fangs for Halloween which simply did not stick to my teeth at all so I could not wear them. I feel like I may have just been unlucky however and I imagine their other products are better."
Hi C

Thanks for your honest feedback! We're glad you were pleased with our service and how fast our delivery service is.

We've had a couple of people have issues with the novelty vampire fangs this year. We sold hundreds of them, but it does seem a few of them were faulty and we're sorry. We passed the feedback on to the manufacturer and I'll send you an email now and will refund your order for you.

Once again - sorry!

Regards
FG
"The vampire fangs were a total waste of money. They wouldn't stay in for even a few mins, I even bought a different adhesive and that didn't help either. The service provided by festival glitter was however fast and efficient. Unfortunately the product they sold was shocking."
Hi Claire

Thanks for your honest feedback! We're glad you were pleased with our service, but it's not good you were let down with this product.

Once again - sorry!

Regards
FG
"Fab, ordered glitter, face glue, gems and lipstick for a party very late notice. Everything arrived on time, good quality."
Festival Glitter is rated 4.71 based on 442 reviews