Ferox Heating Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ferox Heating
Read Ferox Heating Reviews

About Ferox Heating:

Ferox Heating provide a fast, clean, reliable, and affordable service in all aspects of Boiler Installation, Servicing, and Boiler & Heating System Cover Plans (from only £5.00 per month).
* Glasgow Based Company
* Operating throughout the Central Belt of Scotland
* Gas Safe Registered (Registration Number 646821)
* Fully Insured (£5m Public Liability)
* Liveried Vehicles, & Uniformed Engineers
* Professional Standard Management Systems & Processes
* Job Scheduling & Dispatch Systems
* Digital Reports, Certifications/Individual Asset Recording
* Engineer Tracking, & Real-Time Job Update & Reporting

Fantastic company to deal with from start to finish. Great communication with a impressive portal system which keeps you updated with progress including Engineer on route, the list goes on. Engineers were extremely courteous with good housekeeping. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.
Thanks for your kind review Charles, very much appreciated! 😊
Heather was super efficient at getting in touch with us to coordinate our appointment. The communication was regular and kept us fully up to speed. William the plumber was super knowledgeable, very friendly, and efficient. Again, he was brilliant at keeping in contact to advise in our options. All in all, brilliant. Thanks again!
Thanks for your kind review Sarah, very much appreciated! 😊
I have only recently joined Ferox as a customer. So far, so good👍
Thanks for your kind review, very much appreciated 😊
I am very pleased with the service i have received and i was kept informed from start to finish. David was very friendly and very professional
Thanks for your kind review Terri, very much obliged! 😊
First class service. Would not hesitate to recommend.
Thank you for your kind review, very much appreciated! 😊
The Engineer really delivered great service and was respectful of myself and property. He was really cheery too which helps. I’ll certainly recommend Ferox Heating to my friends and family. 😀
Thank you for your kind review, very much appreciated! 😊
I sent a Facebook message to Ferox Heating after 7pm in a bit of a panic as our boiler stopped working meaning we had no heating or hot water with 2 young kids at home. Jim responded immediately, introduced himself and arranged for an engineer to come out at 9am the very next morning. The engineer Davie called me when he was 30 minutes away and while he can talk the hind legs off a donkey, he was very professional and didn’t hang about. He assessed the issue, sourced the part we needed and came back the next day to fully repair it. The fees were reasonable and Jim kept in touch every step of the way to make sure we were happy. We would highly recommend these guys, so much so that we’ve taken out their Gold care plan. Well done guys and keep up the good work 👍
Thanks for your great review Karen, Very much obliged! 😀
Ferox great company and friendly work staff.
Thanks for your kind review Andrew, very much appreciated 😊
The team at Ferox Heating arrived on time, after a courtesy call to let me know they were on the way. Both technicians were very polite and carried out the service while keeping me updated as they progressed. 10/10 as always. Thanks Ferox Heating.
Thanks for your kind review Graham, very much appreciated! 😊
I booked forex heating second for servicing my boiler as had good experience last year too with their servicing. On recent service booking, The engineer arrived as agreed and carried out service as expected. I would recommend forex heating for your boiler servicing.
Thank you for your kind review Bhaumik, very much appreciated! 😊
Following my booking of a boiler service I was kept up to date beforehand of arrival time. Engineers were friendly and efficient. Highly recommend.
Great service. Lovely engineer arrived on time. Nice to get the personal touch Jim Rust :-)
Thank you for your kind review Jeanette, very much appreciated!😊
Arrived on time, very professional manner, finished quickly and competitively priced. Very happy and will use for boiler service next year
Thank you for your kind review Graham, very much appreciated! 😊
We had taken over a property which had a boiler which was on its last legs and began looking for a company to replace it. Jim was recommended to us and we got them out for a quote which was reasonable and very clear on what was involved. The team that came out were great and left everything clean as if they had never been there! The boiler is working great now and cant believe what a difference it has made! Thank you from the Murphy Family!
Thanks for your kind review Daniel, very much appreciated! 😊
Engineer arrived early and started right away - job was done efficiently and cleanly. All other staff spoken to were extremely helpful and went out of their way to assist me. Thanks very much all!!!
Thank you for your kind review Catherine, very much appreciated! 😊
From start to finish Ferox heating has been friendly and professional. From the office to the engineers they did a great clean quick and professional job when I was replacing my boiler. Would highly recommend.
Thanks for your kind review Lesley-Ann, very much appreciated! 😊
Great service very quick and professional
Thanks for your kind review Margaret, very much appreciated! 😊
Great service and response time Good engineer nice helpful guy with good product knowledge and job well done THANKS
Thank you for your kind review Tommy. Very much appreciated! 😊
Woke up yesterday to a cold house Made contact with Ferox helpline Engineer Davie arrived at 11.30 It was an easy fix House started to heat up but unfortunately the boiler decided not to work again I made contact & engineer was back within the hour He checked & double checked everything & it turned out the circuit board needed replaced Davie engineer collect the circuit board this morning & arrived at 9am We had heating by 9.30 Great service Thank you Ferox
Thank you for kind kind review Sandra, very much appreciated. 😊
Fabulous service as always from Jim and the team. David arrived exactly on time and explained everything he was doing. Very trustworthy company.
Thanks for your kind review Lindsay, very much appreciated! 😊
day late, however, advised by phone of delay, visit time 9-9.30am arrived after 10am. no problem with service carried out.
Thanks for your kind review, apologies for the delay in getting to you, and glad to hear we advised you of our issue in advance.
Ferox Heating is rated 4.98 based on 100 reviews