Ferox Heating Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ferox Heating
Jim and his team were great! Jim was able to come out immediately to quote me on a new boiler and it was clear he was a very honest and trustworthy man, and by no means a pushy salesman. The actual job was completed to a very high standard and the engineers were very approachable and willing to answer questions when fitting the boiler and checking the heating was working efficiently. I was very impressed overall and feel far more comfortable knowing that Ferox have installed my boiler and are only a phone call away if there are any issues in the future.
Thank you for your wonderful review Alan, very much appreciated.
Being a new homeowner and being ripped off in the past for other work I’m scared to trust people again, but after going off of the reviews I got in contact for my boilers pressure dipping and leaking underneath, David came out and told us exactly what was needing done, very polite and a pleasure to meet. Agreed on a day to come back out with the parts, fitted in no time and has gave us peace of mind. Highly recommend.
Thank you for your kind review, very much appreciated.
I am very pleased with the service we received last week. 10 out of 10 for the engineer who came to service our boiler.
Thanks for your kind review Andrea, very much appreciated!
So nice and pleasant
Thanks for your kind review Isabel, very much appreciated.
A full boiler conversion and I'm over the moon with the service from Ferox from start to finish. They were excellent. Brilliant workers, never stopped and such nice boys. Can't recommend them enough.
Thanks for your kind review Marie....very much appreciated!
Fast response, no hassle at all, easy communication.
Thanks for your review Lukasz, very much appreciated.
Fitting of our new boiler went like clockwork and at a competitive price. The qualified fitters from Ferox were really nice guys, turned up on time and did a great job. Everything that I needed to know about the new system was explained and demonstrated. Also, the owner and office staff were first class with organising the job, registering warranties, invoicing etc. Couldn't recommend them highly enough.
Thanks for your kind review David, very much appreciated.
This is a fantastic company to deal with. We had a new combi boiler fitted in 9 hours!. From initial consultation with Jim to completion this company look after you. David, Willie and Jack done a great job and were polite and mannerly throughout. The price was also significantly better than the larger well known companies. Don't hesitate to use Jim and his team i will be recommending them. David
Thanks for your great review David, it’s very much appreciated! Conversions are often lengthy affairs, but delighted that yours was all done & dusted in the one day. 😊
Very professional! Jim and his team came through for me after a previous botched job by a cowboy! Very sympathetic to our situation and sorted all the issues within a day! Restored our faith in the industry! Can’t recommend Jim and his team enough! and the excellent professionalism of Willie and Jack! Thanks a lot lads.
Thanks for your great review Immy, very much appreciated! :)
Can't recommend this company highly enough. The service has been excellent from the very first phone call made. Jim came out later the same day to quote the job. He was, friendly and professional throughout. The price quoted was much lower than I'd feared. The installation itself was fast and efficient. The engineers were really lovely and got on with the job with no fuss or mess. Great job all round
Thank you for your kind review Susan, very much appreciated! :)
I would like to say thank you, the guys have done a great job, they were efficient and got on with the job not even stopping for a break. I am pleased with my new boiler.
Thank you for your kind review Sharon, very much appreciated! 😊
The staff were very friendly and have taught me how to use the boilers very detailedly.
Thank you for your kind review....very much appreciated!
Highly professional service from gaining a quote to installation completion. 5 star all the way. Customer Service outstanding !
Thank you for your kind review....very much appreciated!
Had a new combi boiler fitted at a very reasonable price. Jim confirmed a fixed price within two hours of the survey. The process from survey to installation went extremely smoothly and I must commend the engineer David. He was extremely hard working, conscientious and kept us up to date during the installation. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Thanks for your kind review Brian, very much appreciated.
Our office boiler had burst overnight and Ferox had previously serviced my personal Boiler at home. I contacted Jim and he had an engineer at my office within and hour. Part to repair was sourced and installed within a couple of days (only because it was over a holiday weekend). 5* service again Ferox, thank you.
Thanks for your kind review Katie, very much appreciated!
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Jim and Willie. Whilst fitting my boiler there was another issue with my water. Jim has fixed this issue also for me even though it was going above and beyond. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for your great review Lynsey, very much appreciated 😊
From first phone call to end of the job. I can’t fault the work undertaken. Both engineers were brilliant and from a customers point it was made easy by both of them. Great communication all over the board and Jim was on call to keep me informed of the work. Very happy with the work.
Thanks for your kind review Stuart, very much appreciated! 😊
From 1st contact to engineer coming out all services where 1st class
Thanks for your review James, very much appreciated
Excellent job done by David. I had to keep repressurising my boiler and another company told me I would need a new boiler. David came in, explained everything he was doing, changed the valve, gave a quick service and was very friendly and professional; all at a very good price. I will definitely use Ferox again.
Thanks for the kind review Brendan, very much appreciated!
Exceptional service from beginning to end, our engineer David had great communication skills and talked through every aspect of the issue and solution, very impressive !! Professional service from a really likeable guy. Initial contact was also very good as was the call from the owner to check we were happy with how the repair went. All in all a very good experience, have kept company details as will definitely use in the future...
Thanks for your kind review Tommy, very much appreciated.
Kept me well informed of appointment time, felt engineer gave my boiler a thorough examination, and came back quickly to replace the part needed. Jim and the team were a pleasure to deal with. And the price was good value. Would highly recommend.
Thanks for the kind review Heather, very much appreciated! 😊