Ferox Heating Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ferox Heating
Jim and his team were great! Jim was able to come out immediately to quote me on a new boiler and it was clear he was a very honest and trustworthy man, and by no means a pushy salesman. The actual job was completed to a very high standard and the engineers were very approachable and willing to answer questions when fitting the boiler and checking the heating was working efficiently. I was very impressed overall and feel far more comfortable knowing that Ferox have installed my boiler and are only a phone call away if there are any issues in the future.
Thank you for your wonderful review Alan, very much appreciated.
Very impressed with my new boiler installation from Ferox at a very reasonable cost . First class professional & friendly service from start to finish from Jim and his team (David & William.) Kept fully informed of when the engineers would arrive at my home . Very efficient and tidy workers . Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
Thanks for your wonderful review Margaret, it's very much appreciated!
Jim and guys firetastic, couldnt (error) fault them. Reply v quick to txts. Highly recomend then ( no condem)
Thanks very much for your kind review Stewart, it's very much appreciated!
Jim honoured a very good quote for an extended period, which I really valued (issue with EON to sort first so fitted 6 months after quote). Work was done within a day despite a complicated fitting in my old flat. Guys were pleasant, professional and tidy. A week on and the boiler is working like a dream and I love the Hive! Great value and quality.
Thanks for your great review Julie,.....very much appreciated!!
Jim and Ferox Heating to the rescue once again. I contacted Jim when my boiler had ‘packed in’, and needed replaced. Within 2 days I had my new boiler professionally installed by his team. I can’t praise the company highly enough. Professional. knowledgeable, reliable and customer focused. Many more words I could use but behind Ferox is a man with honesty, integrity and someone you can truly rely on for any heating related services or advice. Thank you from a very appreciative customer. Cheers, Lee
Thank you so much for your wonderful review Lee, it really is appreciated!
Amazing service from start to finish. Really appreciated the help and advice I was given from the moment I spoke to Jim. Would highly recommend the business 😁.
Thank you for your wonderful review Natalie, very much appreciated.
I was absolutely delighted with this Company Their work was First Class and their prices also I would certainly recommend them to anyone and I definitely would not hesitate to call on them again if need be
Thank you for your wonderful review, it really is very much appreciated!
Good, fair & competitive Company. Happy with their work & service.
Thank you for your kind review,....VERY much appreciated!
The service provided by this company was nothing but the best. Very friendly service, very well priced and great job done. Would highly recommend this company.
Thanks for your kind review, very much appreciated!
Very professional,ensured we were kept informed and happy with all the work done.
Thank you for your very kind review Malcolm, it's genuinely appreciated!
Ferox Heating is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews