Feel Good Contacts Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Feel Good Contacts
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Feel Good Contacts made you happy

"Fast dispatch, easy ordering, great service so far! Ordered a couple of boxes of new contact lenses late in the evening and they were delivered the following morning. Perfect service and will be coming back!"
Are you Feel Good Contacts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I'm kinda upset I been trying to track my contacts and I simply can't I been typing In the right number and I tryed so many track your mail websites and they say it's not valid and it's been a week already. I wish they made it more easier to track or give me a update at least I never ordered from the UK and I'm worried that I won't receive them :( I don't know why they give me a number to track when I can't even track it and the tracker websites act as if the code don't exist. :("
"Buying from them since years, for my family & friends, but as soon as had a complaint, they turned ridiculous. Ordered three month (monthly) lenses, first pair ripped, second pair had cloudy substance in them and when explained they started to avoid in beating around the bush. Would not hesitate to name him, "Pavan Customer Service Representative""
"Fast efficient & accurate."
"Super cheap, top service and next day delivery if ordered before midday. Deliveries are tracked and email updates sent out to advise, processing, shipment and delivery. Highly recommended."
Feel Good Contacts is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews