Feel Good Contacts Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Feel Good Contacts
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Feel Good Contacts made you happy

"I'm kinda upset I been trying to track my contacts and I simply can't I been typing In the right number and I tryed so many track your mail websites and they say it's not valid and it's been a week already. I wish they made it more easier to track or give me a update at least I never ordered from the UK and I'm worried that I won't receive them :( I don't know why they give me a number to track when I can't even track it and the tracker websites act as if the code don't exist. :("
Are you Feel Good Contacts? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Feel Good Contacts receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Buying from them since years, for my family & friends, but as soon as had a complaint, they turned ridiculous. Ordered three month (monthly) lenses, first pair ripped, second pair had cloudy substance in them and when explained they started to avoid in beating around the bush. Would not hesitate to name him, "Pavan Customer Service Representative""
"Fast efficient & accurate."
"Super cheap, top service and next day delivery if ordered before midday. Deliveries are tracked and email updates sent out to advise, processing, shipment and delivery. Highly recommended."
Feel Good Contacts is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews