Feedwater Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Feedwater Ltd

About Feedwater Ltd: Feedwater Ltd is a UK based industrial water treatment company who have been operating for 40 years. Feedwater specialise in boiler and cooling water treatment as well a Legionella control services.

Tarran Way West

Tell us how Feedwater Ltd made you happy

"Product was great, but they did not send out any emails with respect to delivery. I waited 2 weeks before the package arrived. I was just at the point of chasing it up."
Charles we are sorry that you experienced a quite unacceptable delay in receiving your order, please let me assure you this was down to an issue we have now resolved and this is not a representation of what you should expect from us in the future, we aim to dispatch same or next day in most cases for lab testing products.
"Not many companies offer to do random analysis of water. The system of courier collection works very well and the reports come quickly. I am being chased by the local authority about the quality of the drinking water and your analysis is much cheaper than theirs. They only sample one point in the system which does not help us much, so we are doing samples at different points to isolate the enterococci."
"good service. nothing on the pre sent labels so had to ring and check but didn't get a reply. hand wrote it on the labels instead and sent it off, it came back ok."
"Very helpful staff. Always get a Quick Response."
"This is the third year that we have used Feedwater to carry out our water sampling to test for Legionella. The process is quick, efficient from placing our order on line for sample bottles to getting the final test results certificates. Highly recommended."
"Very quick delivery product done job very happy"
"We have used Feedwater for a number of years now, mainly for legionella process water testing by post. This has worked well for us and now that we need a site water system risk assessment we have asked feedwater to complete this for us although in the early stages we are confidant that this work will be carried out to to our satisfaction."
"Very good service by telephone but unfortunately label and return pouch missing when sample bottles sent"
"I ordered over the internet and a sample jar arrived in post, with simple paperwork, once we had sampled the water, we simp0ly returned and received our result with certification via email."
"Very quick and efficient, followed up with reports and discussed the outcome over the phone. Would definitely rate them as a professional company"
"I Found Feedwater through Google when looking for chlorine dioxide products.They came out to meet us and have similiar products to the ones we were using but for a better price.I can say that it has been very successful.Thankyou."
"We find them very helpful and responsive. We have been using Feedwater for the past 3 months and have found the reports to a good standard. We have had no issues with them."
"A very simple test for Legionella in a property which I rent out. The kit arrived promptly with clear, specific instructions on how to conduct the test. The sample was then sent to the Feedwater lab in the enclosed, pre-paid package, and the results e-mailed back in the form of a certificate. The certificate is now lodged with our Letting Agent, complying with current legislation. Feedwater also advised to do a Risk Assessment, and e-mailed a simple form, which I have also completed and lodged with the Agents. Excellent service and support from this company."
"Sample bottle arrived quickly from which I sent the water sample back. I had a test done for legionella but on the web site it should of been mentioned that this test takes 14 to 21 days, apart from that a great service and I will use you again for any further tests thank you."
Thanks for your review Ian, Legionella analysis takes a minimum of 10 days, it may have been that the lab needed to continue the analysis longer to get a clearer result.
While the minimum period was stated on the product page we have taken the step of highlighting this better to prevent confusion in the future.
"Thank you My experience was brilliant , great price and product with very quick delivery. Regards Tim Field"
"Transaction could not have gone any smoother. Very effiecent. Will certainly use again. Pleasure doing busness with yourselves."
"The service received has been excellent with prompt action taken with both receipt of testing kit, speed of courier pick up and final results. Conversation with consultant (Gary) very informative and delivered in an professional easy understandable manner. Overall a company I was pleased to deal with"
"We use the postal TVC testing service for Legionella, and it is simple & efficient, with the results emailed back to us. It is an ideal system for us. Very happy with service."
"I found Feedwater on Google when looking for Legionnaires Disease water testing. The website gave clear info on their services and fees plus a straight forward application form. I received the pack within days, followed the instruction on water testing and returned the sample as instructed. Within the stated time I received the results by email. I will use Feedwater again and would certainly recommend them"
"That little business transaction went through totally hassle free, thanks"
Feedwater Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 169 reviews