Feedwater Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Feedwater Ltd

About Feedwater Ltd: Feedwater Ltd is a UK based industrial water treatment company who have been operating for 40 years. Feedwater specialise in boiler and cooling water treatment as well a Legionella control services.

Tarran Way West

Tell us how Feedwater Ltd made you happy

"I found the staff very helpful and professional. Would thoroughly recommend and use again."
"Excellent Service , Quick and efficient and all my questions got answered. Thank you"
"Great communication and a quick turnaround of our order."
"I didn't say I did have a bad experience. Something is seriously wrong with this survey. I clicked on 'good' was then asked what I liked about the service, answered that positively, then waited for what I didn't like, but that never came up and all I was asked to do was submit. I didn't, I exited the survey, and then I got this!"
"very professional,giving advice on treatment for cleaning boiler,and best practice in achieving the results required and maintaining a clean boiler. many thanks."
"Feedwater delivered the testing kit on time. I have not had a chance to use it and return it yet for various reasons but Iam sure that when I do I will get my results efficiently and without fuss."
"Quick delivery, nice that they remind us to change the uv light, and nice people to deal with."
Thanks for the review! Our lab teams are highly knowledgable and always there to provide advice relevant to the circumstances of our customers.

Feedwater
"Products arrived very promptly"
"Great service"
"Feedwater provides a unique service. The sampling materials arrived rapidly with clear instructions. Staff were happy to discuss our requirement by phone before we purchased the test and subsequently updated us by phone and email. The analysis report was clearly set out and arrived two weeks from the date of receipt of the samples. Initial problems with the online payment system have now been sorted out."
"Very easy to order. Very Prompt delivery. You may be interested in what we are doing. www.ipurtech.com"
"Provided what i ordered"
"Easy to use service including a comprehensive guide regarding the collection and posting of sample. Laboratory staff are very helpful with interpretation of the results."
Great to hear you found the process easy and helpful Margaret.

Feedwater Team
"They delivered what was ordered. Thanks"
They sure did.
"The staff were welcoming, informative, patient and to the point. Good Job"
Thanks Reiner

If there is one thing our lab staff are it's patient.. and talented, but thats two things.

Regards Ben
"very good, excellent service, quick and easy, thank you"
"Excellent service. Very helpful - service a pleasure to use"
"An excellent service at a fair price. The instructions for sampling were easy to follow and the return packaging made the whole proces simple. Feedwater gave me good advice and even called on a Saturday morning with further information.Much much better than the local environmental services office"
Thanks David, thats great to hear you had a superior service choosing us than you were used to. The lab will be pleased to read your kind words.

We hope to see you returning again soon.

Ben
"By offering accurate advise by by Gary Hogben. Fast and efficient service thank you."
"I have just started a Canine Hydrotherapy business near Carmarthen; West Wales Canine Hydrotherapy, and it is a requirement that the pool water is tested regularly for bacteria. Feedwater has a quick and simple solution. Order online, and the kit arrives, with clear instructions for testing and returning, and all packaged really well. A few days later, the results come through by email - fantastic, just what I need with minimum fuss, thank you Feedwater, I'll definitely be using your services again."
Thank you for your review Katharine, we are continuously improving our offering and streamlining the process of ordering water analysis so it is great to hear from another happy customer.

Ben