Feedwater Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Feedwater Ltd

About Feedwater Ltd: Feedwater Ltd is a UK based industrial water treatment company who have been operating for 40 years. Feedwater specialise in boiler and cooling water treatment as well a Legionella control services.

Tarran Way West

How would you rate Feedwater Ltd ?

"Very easy to order. Very Prompt delivery. You may be interested in what we are doing. www.ipurtech.com"
"Provided what i ordered"
"Easy to use service including a comprehensive guide regarding the collection and posting of sample. Laboratory staff are very helpful with interpretation of the results."
Great to hear you found the process easy and helpful Margaret.

Feedwater Team
"They delivered what was ordered. Thanks"
They sure did.
"The staff were welcoming, informative, patient and to the point. Good Job"
Thanks Reiner

If there is one thing our lab staff are it's patient.. and talented, but thats two things.

Regards Ben
"very good, excellent service, quick and easy, thank you"
"Excellent service. Very helpful - service a pleasure to use"
"An excellent service at a fair price. The instructions for sampling were easy to follow and the return packaging made the whole proces simple. Feedwater gave me good advice and even called on a Saturday morning with further information.Much much better than the local environmental services office"
Thanks David, thats great to hear you had a superior service choosing us than you were used to. The lab will be pleased to read your kind words.

We hope to see you returning again soon.

Ben
"By offering accurate advise by by Gary Hogben. Fast and efficient service thank you."
"I have just started a Canine Hydrotherapy business near Carmarthen; West Wales Canine Hydrotherapy, and it is a requirement that the pool water is tested regularly for bacteria. Feedwater has a quick and simple solution. Order online, and the kit arrives, with clear instructions for testing and returning, and all packaged really well. A few days later, the results come through by email - fantastic, just what I need with minimum fuss, thank you Feedwater, I'll definitely be using your services again."
Thank you for your review Katharine, we are continuously improving our offering and streamlining the process of ordering water analysis so it is great to hear from another happy customer.

Ben
"I needed help understanding the analysis and they were most helpful; went out of their way to get back to me !"
Thanks for your review Tony, our micro lab is always there to assist in interpreting results.
"Easy to follow instructions, everything included for a straight forward testing kit, totally compliant with our local authority requirements and very competitive on price."
Thats great to hear David, I'm glad the service is exactly what you required.
"Our experience was fair, initial order had not been sorted out. I needed to ring after a couple of weeks as we didn't hear anything, once I made telephone contact the process ran smoothly, sample bottle arrived, I sent test off and certificate was sent in email two weeks later. very straight forward and no time consuming paper work to be completed. overall experience good."
Thank you for your review Minacsi, I understand your first sample kit went missing in the post and a second was sent out which did arrive promptly. I am pleased to hear the analysis process ran smoothly and you had a good experience from that point onwards.
"I paid for a next day service and although i received the bottle to return the next day it took a further 2 weeks for the test report to come through. I believe it would have been longer than this if not for a couple of phone calls and 2 emails to prompt the test to be done. I was under the impression that the test was done in house (as stated on the front page of the website) at feedwater but the test was actually sent away to a further lab to have the test perform which only added to extending the timeframe. Not best pleased considering the cost."
Hi Andrew, i'm sorry to hear our analysis product didn't meet your expectations. I have taken a look at your order and can see that it was completed and reported to you within 7 working days which is within our 10 day time frame as stated on the produce page. Feedwater does indeed have in-house chemistry and micro laboratories but sometimes certain analysis parameters need to be performed at one of our partner laboratories. I will look at ways to improve our instructions as to manage expectations better in the future.

Ben - Marketing
"Speedy delivery, easy to use sampling kit, clear instruction guide and fast results via e-mail... All in All, the ideal solution for microbial water testing. We will definitely use this service again."
"This is the second time I have used them The first purchase of the service worked as described in terms of delivery, return and results being delivered."
Great to see you returning, thanks for choosing Feedwater
"The whole process, starting with online application and ending with obtaining the certificate is not occupied a long time so I was very happy!"
We are pleased to hear you were very satisfied with the service Ainura, the Legionella analysis requires more patience than the average water microbiological but we are glad you are happy and hope to provide this service for you again.
"Very professional company with excellent customer service. I needed a water sample producing quickly and these guys did just that. Highly recommended!"
"Good service, fast turnaround."
"We returned our water sample and on ringing discovered that you had not received it so another sample has been sent"
I'm sorry to hear that Anil, hopefully the second sample pack reached you promptly.
Feedwater Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 160 reviews