Feedwater Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Feedwater Ltd

About Feedwater Ltd: Feedwater Ltd is a UK based industrial water treatment company who have been operating for 40 years. Feedwater specialise in boiler and cooling water treatment as well a Legionella control services.

Tarran Way West

Tell us how Feedwater Ltd made you happy

"Extremely efficient!!"
"Great service, prompt response."
"Great service, very helpful!"
"This is a very efficient service-quick and professional.Only slight criticism is the switchboard-sort of lets the rest of it down a bit."
"good service, prompt delivery."
"We run a dairy farm and have a borehole and needed it sampling to conform with our dairy assurance accreditation. It was easy to use Feedwaters website and the sample was processed very quickly!"
"Very easy to use. My water collection kit was sent quickly, with very simple instructions. Easy to post back in envelope provided. Results received & put my mind at rest that our borehole water is within range for heavy metals."
"Once again, speedy delivery, easy to use sampling kit, clear instruction guide and fast results via e-mail... All in All, the ideal solution for microbial water testing. We have used Feedwater Swimming Pool / Spa Microbial Water Analysis kit several times over the last year and always got a perfect and fast service. 100% satisfied!"
"Quick delivery of sample bottle and results spot on"
"Feedwater were excellent in responding to our needs. Working for a difficult client, Feedwater assisted in completing the various tests required and completion of bespoke forms."
"I found the staff very helpful and professional. Would thoroughly recommend and use again."
"Excellent Service , Quick and efficient and all my questions got answered. Thank you"
"Great communication and a quick turnaround of our order."
"I didn't say I did have a bad experience. Something is seriously wrong with this survey. I clicked on 'good' was then asked what I liked about the service, answered that positively, then waited for what I didn't like, but that never came up and all I was asked to do was submit. I didn't, I exited the survey, and then I got this!"
"very professional,giving advice on treatment for cleaning boiler,and best practice in achieving the results required and maintaining a clean boiler. many thanks."
"Feedwater delivered the testing kit on time. I have not had a chance to use it and return it yet for various reasons but Iam sure that when I do I will get my results efficiently and without fuss."
"Quick delivery, nice that they remind us to change the uv light, and nice people to deal with."
Thanks for the review! Our lab teams are highly knowledgable and always there to provide advice relevant to the circumstances of our customers.

Regards

Feedwater
"Products arrived very promptly"
"Great service"
"Feedwater provides a unique service. The sampling materials arrived rapidly with clear instructions. Staff were happy to discuss our requirement by phone before we purchased the test and subsequently updated us by phone and email. The analysis report was clearly set out and arrived two weeks from the date of receipt of the samples. Initial problems with the online payment system have now been sorted out."
Feedwater Ltd is rated 4.61 based on 180 reviews