Feedwater Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Feedwater Ltd

About Feedwater Ltd: Feedwater Ltd is a UK based industrial water treatment company who have been operating for 40 years. Feedwater specialise in boiler and cooling water treatment as well a Legionella control services.

Tarran Way West

How would you rate Feedwater Ltd ?

David Morris
Verified Buyer
"Easy to follow instructions, everything included for a straight forward testing kit, totally compliant with our local authority requirements and very competitive on price."
Thats great to hear David, I'm glad the service is exactly what you required.
Minacsi Boodhoo
Verified Buyer
"Our experience was fair, initial order had not been sorted out. I needed to ring after a couple of weeks as we didn't hear anything, once I made telephone contact the process ran smoothly, sample bottle arrived, I sent test off and certificate was sent in email two weeks later. very straight forward and no time consuming paper work to be completed. overall experience good."
Thank you for your review Minacsi, I understand your first sample kit went missing in the post and a second was sent out which did arrive promptly. I am pleased to hear the analysis process ran smoothly and you had a good experience from that point onwards.
Andrew Abraham
Verified Buyer
"I paid for a next day service and although i received the bottle to return the next day it took a further 2 weeks for the test report to come through. I believe it would have been longer than this if not for a couple of phone calls and 2 emails to prompt the test to be done. I was under the impression that the test was done in house (as stated on the front page of the website) at feedwater but the test was actually sent away to a further lab to have the test perform which only added to extending the timeframe. Not best pleased considering the cost."
Hi Andrew, i'm sorry to hear our analysis product didn't meet your expectations. I have taken a look at your order and can see that it was completed and reported to you within 7 working days which is within our 10 day time frame as stated on the produce page. Feedwater does indeed have in-house chemistry and micro laboratories but sometimes certain analysis parameters need to be performed at one of our partner laboratories. I will look at ways to improve our instructions as to manage expectations better in the future.

Regards

Ben - Marketing
Eric Detheir
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery, easy to use sampling kit, clear instruction guide and fast results via e-mail... All in All, the ideal solution for microbial water testing. We will definitely use this service again."
"This is the second time I have used them The first purchase of the service worked as described in terms of delivery, return and results being delivered."
Great to see you returning, thanks for choosing Feedwater
Ainura Paizuldaeva
Verified Buyer
"The whole process, starting with online application and ending with obtaining the certificate is not occupied a long time so I was very happy!"
We are pleased to hear you were very satisfied with the service Ainura, the Legionella analysis requires more patience than the average water microbiological but we are glad you are happy and hope to provide this service for you again.
Andrew Stamp
Verified Buyer
"Very professional company with excellent customer service. I needed a water sample producing quickly and these guys did just that. Highly recommended!"
Simon Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Good service, fast turnaround."
Anil Agarwal
Verified Buyer
"We returned our water sample and on ringing discovered that you had not received it so another sample has been sent"
I'm sorry to hear that Anil, hopefully the second sample pack reached you promptly.
Nick Carpenter
Verified Buyer
"The format was simple and exactly what we required at this stage."
John Savage
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and very helpful. Difficult to review boiler water treatment chemicals but initial impressions are that the Feedwater product is better than one I was using before. It has more tannin in it. I have already started recommending them to my friends."
Thanks for the Review John, a quick look at the product data sheet for Multitreat shows it has only 1/3 of the tannin concentration of Feedwater's Polytan products. We see no need to water it down for the herritage steam market making it exceptional value! We are thrilled to see more herritage steam trains, traction engines and tug boats using our products so by all means get recommending!

Regards

Ben
Philip Horsfield
Verified Buyer
"The Feedwater testing service is reliably good. However we had a problem with the courier they used to collect the sample which caused a domino effect of issues and cost us extra money. Not good. I wasn't going to leave a review frankly as I have had good service in the past, but they have badgered me for a response so at the third time of asking here I am writing it...."
Thank you for the review Philip, we have indeed suffered set backs with the courier collections, we are now trialling sending out prepaid Special Delivery packs to cut down on potential issues in getting samples back to us next day. Our apologies you experienced this problem and hopefully we have a working resolution now. And apologies for badgering you for a review!

Ben Parkinson
Feedwater Ltd
George Chester
Verified Buyer
"The service from Feedwater was excellent, equipment deliveries were very prompt, technical advice willingly given and most helpful and test results provided clearly and promptly. Thank you."
Simon Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Quick service, with detailed results"
Sean Harte
Verified Buyer
"Quality of the product and the information was of a good standard. The initial service for our first order was good but unfortunately the second order was delayed considerably. We were not kept up to date with this delay. This proved to cause a hold up on the job we were planning. It happened to be a hospital theatre unit. If we could be kept up to date on any delays then we would plan ahead and prevent problems with our customer."
Our apologies Sean for the delay you experienced, we have had a few issues in production which I believe have been resolved now so future orders will be more prompt from now on.
Vanessa Steadman
Verified Buyer
"So easy to order and use. Results back quick."
Brett Grayson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, would recommend."
Vaughan Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Good product, well presented and delivered. Only slight hiccup was lack of a receipt from the courier who picked up the samples. Otherwise, first class all round."
Colin Wheatley
Verified Buyer
"Water analysis results require a phone call follow up on my part to obtain further clarification on what the actually mean - so not a straight forward as I had hoped."
Thank you for your review Colin, my apologies we were unable to fully meet your expectations. Our analysis covers results without interpritation, however when asked we are always happy to discuss what the results may mean. As a water treatment company we do perform site visits by consultants who measure and consult on system performance & treatment. Please call us if you wish to discuss this.
"EASY TO CONTACT AND VERY HELPFUL."
Feedwater Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 149 reviews