Feed Optimise Reviews

support@feedoptimise.com

Categories:
Business & Office
Business Services

How would you rate Feed Optimise ?

"Marcin and Feed Optimise are excellent, we would fully recommend and endorse their work. No job too big or too small, can't recommend them highly enough"
"I would recommend Feed Optimise for anyone runni"
"These guys are brilliant!"
"FeedOptimise has helped us grow our business and now plays a vital role in our success. The software used is fantastic and customer service is also excellent. Marcin also develops a great working relationship with you and is always ready to help you whenever needed. I would highly recommend FeedOptimise for your data feed management."
"FeedOptimise offer an impressive piece of software, with a service that is exceptionally helpful and friendly. We have started using it for our Google Shopping feeds, and intend to add further feeds for our marketplaces soon."
"Feed Optimise provides an incredible service at great value. The customer service is the best I have experienced at any company. Everything is made clear and staff are extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a feed management solution."
"Feed Optimise helped get our feeds going, because of this our traffic and sales have increased. Marcin is a very helpful person and i would recommend Feed Optimise to anyone who wants to grow their business."
"Always willing to help. Will definitely recommend!"
"I have to say that Feed Optimise has been a breath of fresh air, I come across a lot of people that say they can, but actually I find out that they dont - but when I came across Feed Optimise I found them to do EXACTLY what they say on the tin - Before I knew it, they had optimised and got 'things' happening and happening really fast - I wish there was more companies around that hold the same commercial sense and attention as Feed Optimise."
"Excellent company to work with. Marcin is positive, reliable and efficient and always produces the results you expect. We've used several feed managers in the past and Feed Optimise have far superior skills in the field than most."
"Marcin has been nothing but pro-active and highly knowledgeable. He's been more than willing to help us with related areas and we don't doubt his capabilities. Good upgrade from our previous product feed agency and cheaper!"
Price
"What I like about feedoptimise is good interface and data visualisation for each channel which is missing in adwords and google merchant centre. Support was also quick and informative. It would be great to add some more basic pricing plans."
Price
"Excellent personal service. Feed Optimise have really helped us with our Google Shopping presence. Thoroughly recommended."
Delivery
"Super system, easy to use, the support team is very helpful and friendly to deal with."
Delivery
"Great software and the support is second to none."
Delivery
"excellent, extremely easy to use, almost no intervention from our end needed! What's even better is the workbench provided and the reporting within, a most excellent tool that should definately be used."
Price
"I have been hugely impressed by Feed Optimise so far. Marcin has always been available to help with my multiple questions and nothing has been too much trouble. I would have no hesitation in recommending Feed Optimise."
Price
"A really specialist boutique service, with instant 'can do' attitude and approach. If you want your product/shopping feed and tracking 'spot on' Feed Optimise are the guys. I use them with every client and have 100% confidence in them."
"Great company to deal, they really know there stuff when it come to feed management."
Feed Optimise is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews