Featuredeco Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Featuredeco

How would you rate Featuredeco?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Featuredeco in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Spoke to featuredeco to see if items in stock. I was advised they were and we could have them tomorrow if an extra fee was paid and we ordered before 11am..Ordered before 11am and Paid the extra fee and guess what.... nothing arrived... I hope we get them at some point but still waiting... not happy...."
Margarita Monks
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a rattan garden set from featuredeco and had excellent service from start to finish, I was updated regarding delivery every day. It arrived today and I am thrilled with it, the quality is excellent."
Featuredeco is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews