Featuredeco Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Featuredeco
05AM
5AM

How would you rate Featuredeco ?

"Spoke to featuredeco to see if items in stock. I was advised they were and we could have them tomorrow if an extra fee was paid and we ordered before 11am..Ordered before 11am and Paid the extra fee and guess what.... nothing arrived... I hope we get them at some point but still waiting... not happy...."
Are you Featuredeco? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Featuredeco receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching .

;
"I ordered a rattan garden set from featuredeco and had excellent service from start to finish, I was updated regarding delivery every day. It arrived today and I am thrilled with it, the quality is excellent."
Featuredeco is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews