Feast It Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feast It

Tell us how Feast It made you happy
Truly fabulous! Can’t write anymore as I’m busy eating brownies!! 🤩
Feast It 5 star review on 29th July 2020
Sam and Dan from The wandering Pizza won the hearts of our guests by serving delicious Pizzas straight from the wood fire with scrumptious sides. The chilli flakes and freshly chopped hot peppers went down as a treat in our Asian household. Thank you so much guys - hope to see you soon. A pizza perfetta da bordo a bordo 🙏🏼
We hired Trailer Trash to cater for our wedding in the woods last year, and they were absolutely amazing. Honestly the only letdown is the fact that it has taken me since the end of August last year to write a review (my apologies). I cannot speak highly enough of them, super accommodating and delicious food. If I get married again (hopefully I don't) I will ask them to cater
Of all the vendors we used for the wedding, they were right up there with the best
We hired Sticky Beaks via Feast It for our wedding. They were great and our guests loved the food! Steve was very helpful and easy to contact in the run up to the wedding which, I'm sure you can appreciate, is a very busy time! Crucially the food was great, price was reasonable and we'd definitely recommend using Feast It to plan your event!
Strongly recommended! From the minute the team turned up it became a key attraction at our event. The setup looked fantastic, the food smelt great and they added a lot of personal touch and passion to anyone who asked. Even afterwards the excellent food was a major talking point of the evening!
Really tasty food served with a smile by the really friendly and helpful Ornela and Orlando. They were the perfect caterers for my Japanese themed party and received rave reviews from all my guests. Would highly recommend!
Wonderful friendly people making epic drool-worthy food, made a hell of an impression on not easily impressed guests, will definitely book again and thank you both!
Walter and his team are a class act that would grace any occasion.
I can highly recommend “Knowing meat knowing you”! Clint and his team was brilliant from start to finish! Clint was very professional before our event, making contact, sorting out the menu and numbers (which were spot-on). His time keeping was excellent, turning up on time and having food ready as planned! The biggest, most delicious burgers were made on the night and our guest commented long afterwards about the food, and I can recommend both the cheesecake and brownies that was offered for dessert too! What made Clint and his team stand out was their attention to detail, such as naming their burgers to the theme of the birthday. They were friendly and sociable, helping to create a great atmosphere at the birthday party. Thank you Clint and Lizzie, you were great!!!
The staff and Pizza fantastic!!
ThaiAngle were fantastic. Nic was so easy going and flexible on timings. The food was absolutely delicious and made for some very happy crew members on set. Will definitely be using them again!
Everything about working with Adrianna was easy. Our guests were so impressed and the food was absolutely delicious. Couldn’t have asked for more!!
Fantastic Barbe-Kews! So many positive comments re the superb quality of the food and service provided by the ladies in general. Thanks so much for contributing to our big day. I would recommend in a heartbeat (and already have).
Lovely guys and delicious food, would definitely recommend.
Kostas went above and beyond our expectations - the food was loved by all
We booked Stag Bites The Hog for my parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary party for 30 people and they were amazing.

Ahead of the event they were proactive, engaged with getting the right mix of food and servings for their audience and worked really hard to get the best result for the budget that we'd set.

On the day the van was a real statement point and Liam and Beth really made it work in the "flow" of guests around the venue. The (compostable) plates and cutlery really went down well and they provided are great set of salads and condiments to go along with the food.

And the food. The food was fantastic. We went for a BBQ and they served up 4 types of burgers, wild boar hotdogs and a vegetarian option that went down a storm. I think almost everyone went back for seconds.

Later on they also served up a fantastic afternoon tea including really generously cut sandwiches, quiche, cheese and tomato bakes... followed up by mini pavlovas, scones, brownies and custard tarts. Everything was brilliantly prepared, excellently presented and tasted awesome.

At the end everything was cleared away expertly and the remaining food put into containers for the hosts; they even had a special "doggy bag" for Jake the dog, completely unexpected but another way in which they went above and beyond the brief to make a huge impression.

Everybody commented on how great the food was and brilliant the service was. The comments ranged from "This was the best buffet ever!" from one of the children to "They were fantastic, I'll have to look at using them myself".

I cannot recommend Stag Bites The Hog highly enough, if you've got an event that needs catering and work with them you will not regret it!
Fantastic food and service from the team at Chipsy. From helping us choose the menu through to final, spotless, clear up they were excellent. And the chips, oh my days the chips! Really excellent food and I strongly recommend them.
Emily and her team made everything so smooth and easy. Everyone loved the tasty food, not just the veggies! Thanks for helping make our event unique!!
Everyone loved the pizza and thought it was such a good idea for a party!
Great to work with, excellent price and tasty food. Really accommodating with dietary and venue requirements. A dream to work with, thank you
Feast It is rated 4.93 based on 309 reviews