Feast It Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Feast It
Jenny
"great help for me when I needed inspiration for a memorable evening to celebrate landmark birthday! Fun, efficient and delicious, with the WoW factor! Great event. Did not disappoint! Thank you!"
Oliver
"Feast It is fantastic, they've gotten me some great bookings and they team are second to none. I would highly recommend."
Hector Forwood
"They provided an exceptional ecosystem for learning, development and progression. I loved working here and feel blessed to have met such a lovely, hardworking and inspiring team."
"Screaming Peacock were fantastic to work with at our event. They were fantastic in the lead up to the event - we were confident that they knew what was happening and didn't have to worry. On the day, they arrived and were ready to serve promptly - despite the absolute downpour and marshy conditions. Very friendly service from the two members of staff and the food was sublime, with all our guests raving about it. Thanks for everything!"
"We hired Mangiamo to come to our joint daughters 5th birthday party. They were absolutely perfect. Responded promptly to all communication and were willing to negotiate. The pizzas were delicious and went down very well with kids and parents. They allowed us to cement our reputation as the cool parents of the school. Would happily recommend and also hire them again, once I have recovered from hosting such a large party :)"
"They were great. Food was high quality service brilliant"
"They where brillant, we was way out in schedule and they were patient and waited until we was ready to serve! Thanks so much."
"Fantastic experience with Made Without Gluten for my wedding. The staff were very organised and friendly. All I had to do was show them a mains socket and they did the rest. The 75 guests were so happy with their food, everything was well cooked an presented. I would highly recommend this company. Absolutely fantastic!!!"
"From start to finish Petya and her team were so great, friendly, food was incredible."
"Had a wonderful event with La Porca - food was delicious and there was plenty of it - and the staff were very friendly, fun and helpful! They arrived promptly, did a great job, and then cleaned everything up afterwards. Definitely recommend!"
"Both food trucks were great on the evening - all agents loved their food and great reviews afterwards."
"Liquid were amazing and such a great addition to our corporate event. The smoothies and juices were delicious and we hope to work with you again in future!"
"I would definitely recommend this fabulous duo Tiziana & Antonio were delightful and all our guests commented on the freshness and quality of their product. I wanted relaxed catering experience for my daughters 21st birthday party and it was just perfect 👌🏼"
"Pella was a great Caterer to book, she was very easy to communicate with, she arrived early and was very professional. The food of a very good standard, and she herself was simply lovely. We would highly recommend her."
"Hired Greenbox, Pan-n-Ice and Sweet Nothing Bakehouse for my son's Bar-Mitzva. Greenbox was a pleasure from start to finish - Ross and his team were super professional, very friendly, just got on with things, and served such amazing burgers that even my meat eating friends were wowed. My guests said it was the best veggie burger they had, and the jackfruit burger was a massive hit! Pan n Ice - Jo was a great communicator beforehand, and Chelsea and Destiny ran the event in a professional and friendly manner. Arrived and set up on time, and wowed the guests with the whole show. The teens and kids were particularly hooked, and everyone said what a fun and delicious desert idea this is. Highly recommended! Sweet Nothing Bakhouse - Beth was super friendly and a quick communicator, was patient with me as I made adjustments and changes, and her and her team were a pleasure to work with. Showed up on time, managed to park their cute trailer in a tight spot without a hitch, and served the best waffles to my 100+ guests delight. It was all smooth, professional and lost of fun!"
"The best burgers and chips I have ever had. Service, quality of food, value for money all exceptional. I would not hesitate to recommend them. I can't wait for another opportunity to hire them for an event."
"Henning from Taco Truck was a pleasure to deal with. The food was excellent and I received lovely comments from all my guests about how delicious the tacos were. The truck also was really fun and the guys were speedy at serving. Could not fault them in any way."
"Ian of Mr Pig Stuff was amazing. The food was so good. Everyone commented on how wonderful and diverse it was. He catered for everyone. The staff were friendly and so professional. Really made our wedding day special."
"Brilliant catering by two great guys who were friendly and accommodating. We had plenty of food portion size wise and the quality was excellent. Everyone raved about the food."
"Such a great and easy facilitator to work with - would definitely again!"
"Fantastic food and service"
"All 3 traders were superbly professional, friendly, helpful and delivered amazing food"
"Great food and managed the service really well given the number of people."
Feast It is rated 4.92 based on 288 reviews