Feast It Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feast It

Tell us how Feast It made you happy
I was absolutely over the moon with how well these guys catered my wedding. I received loads of good feedback from the guests, and personally, I really enjoyed my meal. The guys were lovely, really friendly and helpful. Better than I could have hoped for.
Great food and the la paella paella were very friendly and professional. Would definitely use again!
Your review to copy Had a great event with David and the pulled pig. Great comms in the run up and really flexible as we worked our way through the uncertainty of covid restrictions. All of the guests loved the food, the vegetarian Jack fruit was fantastic. Thanks for all your help and taking the stress out of the day. Sara
Absolutely no doubt that I would recommend Feast It and their supplier Warung Asia to others! Hassle-free communication with Chey from the quotation stage right through to the day of the event. The quality of food is excellent and the service is friendly and professional. It's not cheap, but definitely worth it in my opinion.
We couldn't be happier with Mr Pigstuff, they were extremely proffesional, clean and friendly. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the food, it was perfect for our event. I would highly recommend them and will definitely hire them again.
We booked La Levantina Paella via Feast It for the evening food at our 170 guest wedding, and cannot praise them highly enough - they were absolutely superb. Paula was immediately responsive to my queries, hugely flexible and adapted the menu after listening to what guests might like at that time, extremely reasonably priced, and went down an absolute treat on the night. The paella and tapas were sublime, and we received endless feedback from our guests about what a fantastic choice of cuisine it was in between the dancing and music entertainment, how delicious it all was, and that the van looked absolutely brilliant. Highly recommended and thank you so very much, a real treat!
We booked SPQR Pizza through Feast It - I would highly recommend. Fantastic value for money, delicious food and great service! We booked for a small corporate event and would definitely book again.
The Burger Truck was a great choice. The burgers were great quality and Tanj and his team were friendly and reliable. Everyone commented on how good the food was.
Marco guided me before the event on what to order for the numbers and made really helpful suggestions. On the day he and his team were so friendly and made the whole experience for us. The Pizza's were delicious and I would love to use Siena Pizza Company again. Happy to recommend to anyone.
They were absolutely fantastic, very fast to respond to every message - really clear on what they could provide and gave support on how to tackle dietary problems (GF + Vegan).From start to finish the service was fantastic, the food was delicious and served promptly with great customer service. I could not recommend them higher!
Doughlads were AMAZING. We had them cater via Feast It for over 100 guests at a family party in the garden and they smashed it. They were super flexible in customising the menu for us, catering for varying dietary requirements, setting up and down quickly and professionally. We met them before the party to try out the pizzas and they were brilliant, with super fresh and tasty bases in particular. On the day itself we had entirely positive feedback from guests who both really enjoyed the pizzas and appreciated the skill and speed with which they were served. I couldn’t fault Doughlads in any way and would recommend them to anyone else. We are now trying to think of an excuse to have them back at some point in the future.
Warung Asia, food for 30 at a party Chey was responsive and professional and totally accommodating when the covid restriction date changed just before our event. The food was excellent and everyone enjoyed it. The serving truck looked brilliant and really added a lovely touch to the party. Thanks so much.
Charles and team were absolutely brilliant. The food was incredible - all of my guests made a point of saying throughout the day how amazing the food was. Generous portions (we were 30 adults and 10 kids, catered for 40 and everyone had seconds!). Would highly recommend and will definitely book again for any future event.
Amazing. From start to finish JD Wings was professional and friendly. The setup was fab and looked great and the food was fantastic. We had so many compliments about the food and the staff, nothing was too much trouble. This was a private event, I will be using them again for my events and will be using them for my work as well in the future. If you want great food, flexibility, and good service, JD Wings is the company to book
Lorenzo was simply amazing and made our party a wonderful success. His pizzas were delicious and everyone really enjoyed them. He arrived on time and was very professional and also friendly and informative. I would highly recommend him and his gorgeous little pizza van - 450 degrees. Thank you Lorenzo.
Simple and easy web site JD WINGS were listed and recommended and they were exceptional from start to finish.
I booked The Maverick Bar Company for my husband’s birthday and we had such a brilliant time. The online virtual session with one of their bar tenders was so well done. They were so friendly, entertaining, and most of all we learnt how to make the best cocktails! If you want a fun, creative evening and aren’t sure how to spend it- this is your answer. Would highly recommend!
The guys went above and beyond for our wedding day - not only was the food amazing, but the service was just spot on. Thanks for being a part of our special day guys
Hannah & Olly ran the bar for our wedding party and I can’t put into words how amazing they were! From the planning stages through to the actualevent they were a dream - flexible, nothing was too much trouble, full of ideas & also just lovely people who were genuinely excited about our big day. Their drinks are insane - from gins, to draught beer, mojitos and the now legendary espresso martinis; they knew exactly what to serve at the right time and how to keep the party alive. They were on first name basis with our guests and were really attentive to us as the bride and groom.I honestly can’t recommend The Gin Inn enough and I’m so grateful for all the hard work they put into our event. We need to plan another party ASAP so we can use them again!
The Taco Truck was everything I was hoping for. Henning was helpful and friendly. The food was delicious and plentiful. I would recommend them wholeheartedly.
Feast It is rated 4.91 based on 367 reviews