Feast It Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feast It

Tell us how Feast It made you happy
The food provided by Pette Street food was absolutely awful. We were so embarrassed to have this type of food served to our guests and have been thoroughly mislead by your company. You claim that everything is vetted that is advertised on your site so we booked in good faith that believed the food would be of high quality. It was not. The burgers buns were cold, the chicken patties in them were clearly frozen (not fresh) and we did send one back because it was cold but the rest just went into the bins, fish fingers were falling apart, my dad couldn't even bite into the chicken nugget, the food was tasteless...I could go on. This was such an important event - my son turned 21 and because of a placement we won't be seeing him for a while. The food was a disaster and I will not be using your site again or recommending anyone else do so.
Hi there, We can see that you've posted two reviews simultaneously so please forgive the repetitious response! Please let us assure you that Feast It does not remove negative reviews - reviews left on our website have a short processing time before they are live - if you check again now you’ll see that your review has been published on the supplier’s profile. We have never and would never delete any reviews - honest, transparent feedback is incredibly important to us. With that in mind, we’d like to apologise wholeheartedly for your experience with Pette Street Food - we understand that this was an important day for you and your son and we’re so sorry that you found the food to be unacceptable. Our caterers truly are carefully handpicked - our team vets every single one before we allow them onto the platform. Pette Street Food have received all positive reviews up until now - they’ve done around 50 bookings for us without any negative feedback - we’re really sorry that you didn’t have the same experience. As a priority, we’re following up with Pette Street Food to get to the bottom of what happened. Although you’ve already spoken with one of our team over the phone, if there’s anything else we can do for you please do get in touch. Feast It
Maybe the only way to get through to you is writing this review. This company is harrassing people through email, begging for business. It doesn't give off a good look at all. I requested 3 times to stop sending emails. I unsubscribed to a mailing list I never subscribed to in the first place and yet still you send the same email over and over again. Worst way to try and get business is the spamming the same email constantly.
Feast It is rated 4.91 based on 367 reviews