Feast It Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feast It

Tell us how Feast It made you happy
Sam and Dan from The wandering Pizza won the hearts of our guests by serving delicious Pizzas straight from the wood fire with scrumptious sides. The chilli flakes and freshly chopped hot peppers went down as a treat in our Asian household. Thank you so much guys - hope to see you soon. A pizza perfetta da bordo a bordo 🙏🏼
We hired Trailer Trash to cater for our wedding in the woods last year, and they were absolutely amazing. Honestly the only letdown is the fact that it has taken me since the end of August last year to write a review (my apologies). I cannot speak highly enough of them, super accommodating and delicious food. If I get married again (hopefully I don't) I will ask them to cater
Of all the vendors we used for the wedding, they were right up there with the best
We hired Sticky Beaks via Feast It for our wedding. They were great and our guests loved the food! Steve was very helpful and easy to contact in the run up to the wedding which, I'm sure you can appreciate, is a very busy time! Crucially the food was great, price was reasonable and we'd definitely recommend using Feast It to plan your event!
Everything about working with Adrianna was easy. Our guests were so impressed and the food was absolutely delicious. Couldn’t have asked for more!!
From start to finish Petya and her team were so great, friendly, food was incredible.
Pella was a great Caterer to book, she was very easy to communicate with, she arrived early and was very professional. The food of a very good standard, and she herself was simply lovely. We would highly recommend her.
Pette delivered on everything we needed for daugther's 21st party event. Great food, professional service and a pleasure to deal with. Would use them again, 100%.
Smoky Gaucho was professional , friendly and helpful. Worked hard and delivered their best!
Such fantastic customer service and a wonderful array of traders. There is no doubt Feast-it are injecting much life into the London catering scene!
So professional, delivered all they promised and munch munch more. Delicious people, delicious food and when the party was all over a delicious feeling of munchyness!
Feast It, Can't Beat It!
Every step of my experience with 'Feast It' was as easy as 'pie' and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing any catering for any occasion! :)
Feast It is rated 4.93 based on 309 reviews