Feast It Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feast It
Read Feast It Reviews
We had the Oxford foodies cater a family celebration. From the moment Kay and Matt (plus family helpers!) arrived in their beautiful (and absolutely spotless) van we knew it was going to be great! They were friendly, funny and helpful - nothing was too much trouble. The smoked beef was superb, pulled pork sublime. All the guests loved it. Would book them again in a heart beat! Thank you very much! Tl;dr - book them.
Absolutely fantastic food, very friendly and approachable vendors, flexible with requests, would love to have them again!
Awesome bunch of guys and delicious food. Thank you so much
I just wanted to comment about the most fantastic service I have received from Feast It. We sadly had to cancel our function last minute but the whole experience booking the suppliers was second to none and I cannot believe we have not used this service before! Mia - was especially dedicated, thorough and put up with all my crazy wishes. Honestly - it has been a perfect experience and I am very grateful - we can't wait to use your company in the future. Brilliant.
The food was delicious, well-prepared and presented, and there was enough for everyone to go back for seconds. The gazebo and locomotive engine were an attractive addition to the garden.
Great food and great professionalism
We have had a corporate party for 30 people on a boat in London marina. Enricca Rocca provided with the perfect service, we really appreciated their professionalism, friendlyness, and of course food. Everyone had a great night.
Smoky Gaucho were amazing. Unique & fun ‘train’ setup, great food & happy, courteous servers. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them & will almost certainly use them again.
We had an absolutely brilliant experience with La Porca yesterday. Neelima and her team were so helpful and friendly and the food was absolutely delicious. If you’re thinking of hiring them for your function, do it. I would definitely use them again, even if it’s just for the delicious jalapeño poppers. Thanks Neelima and thanks Feast It for putting us in touch.
Hiring Staks Souvlaki bar was the best thing I did. Everyone was talking about it and enjoyed the food so much, it truly was delicious. The van looked great and the guys were so friendly. I couldn't have been happier. Thank you so much.
We had such good feedback about their food. They were so professional and their stand looked incredible. When Caribbean people are saying the food is amazing, you know it truly is! Thank you!
A very positive experience. Will recommend them to all my family and friends.
Amazing experience, delicious food!
Self-sufficient and delicious food! Would definitely recommend.
The guys at Freewheelin' Pizza where amazing, they worked super hard and the amount of comments we had on the quality of the pizza was outstanding, couldn't thank you enough!!!!
Excllent communication, great food and service.
Food fantastic and made our party perfect!😃
Absolutely brilliant team. Professional, friendly and a real joy to work with.
Lovely guys, amazing food. Be sure to order the truffle fries!
Everyone at the party loved the food provided by Wannapull. Not only did it taste good but their colourful van was a talking point at the party. They were up and ready to serve really quickly and were very speedy and efficient at serving all our guests in a small time frame. Would highly recommend.
Feast It is rated 4.93 based on 305 reviews