Feast It Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Feast It
"Fantastic service, fantastic variety, fantastic Feast It."
"A brilliant concept & a great resource when organising a party."
"Feast It are so brilliantly efficient, friendly and reliable : all on time, everything as delicious as I'd hoped -and more so. A real pleasure to deal with you all; thankyou."
"Faultless customer service and care from Chloe at Feast-it. We spoke about my catering requirements, Chloe research the options and came back to me with ideas and costs based on the information I gave. She liased with caterers - keeping me informed of progress and plans . The caterers she provided were outstanding and then Chloe came back to me after my event to find out how things went. I felt that with Feast-it - we were in a safe hands and could relax and enjoy the party ."
"Amazing service! Brilliant company"
"I found Feast It while trawling the internet looking for inspiration for catering in house for our Christmas party and not wanting to serve up platters of sandwiches and sausage rolls. I was intrigued to see that they offered caterers who could cook indoors, not just outside in a food truck. Chloe replied almost instantly to my query and came up with a fantastic bbq option from The Joint. All my questions were answered swiftly and the chef from the joint came in to meet with me and see where he'd be working. I honestly thought they couldn't cook without setting off sensors or creating smoke but the entire thing was seamless, everything got eaten. The food was a HUGE HIT! I cannot say enough about these guys. Book them now, if you want food with a difference that people will still be talking about next year!"
"Bridging the gap between street food favourites and events large/ small scale."
"Great service, always on hand to help out and most importantly, fantastic food!"
"This is a brilliant service - would recommend!!"
"Smooth process, the team was always at hand when I had any questions, and of course the best caterers in town."
"quick and always a great selection of food"
"Hassle free and easy"
"Really great team and concept!"
"Fantastic customer service from start to finish with Chloe as our account manager. She organised a delicious and interesting line up of food and drink for our office party. Thank you Feast It, looking forward to our summer party plans!"
"My friends really loved the food, my wife loved the cocktails and I loved that it was cheaper than traditional catering!!!"
"booze + catering with one monthly bill. I'm in."
"Feast it are way better than any of the delivery services out there. It was so cool to have a food truck rock up at my party, much more impressive than a cardboard box full of pizza being delivered."
"Hugo is a bit of an event planning guru. He was so helpful in explaining the best way to book multiple caterers. I certainly never thought I'd end up with an alcoholic ice cream van in my garden, but it was INCREDIBLE."
"I was amazed at the level of effort that the Feast It team go to when choosing which caterers to work with. They really don't tolerate caterers who provide bog standard food or are difficult to deal with. I picked Wafflestick and their staff were so lovely."
"These guys know how to cater a party. None of your boring usual pre-prepared canapes or frozen food this is the kind of food that you tell all your mates about. In fact I think the food provided by feast it is better than a lot of good restaurant food. Who knew you could eat so well outdoors!?"
Feast It is rated 4.99 based on 159 reviews