Feast It Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feast It

Tell us how Feast It made you happy
From start to finish Petya and her team were so great, friendly, food was incredible.
Had a wonderful event with La Porca - food was delicious and there was plenty of it - and the staff were very friendly, fun and helpful! They arrived promptly, did a great job, and then cleaned everything up afterwards. Definitely recommend!
Both food trucks were great on the evening - all agents loved their food and great reviews afterwards.
Liquid were amazing and such a great addition to our corporate event. The smoothies and juices were delicious and we hope to work with you again in future!
I would definitely recommend this fabulous duo Tiziana & Antonio were delightful and all our guests commented on the freshness and quality of their product. I wanted relaxed catering experience for my daughters 21st birthday party and it was just perfect 👌🏼
Pella was a great Caterer to book, she was very easy to communicate with, she arrived early and was very professional. The food of a very good standard, and she herself was simply lovely. We would highly recommend her.
Hired Greenbox, Pan-n-Ice and Sweet Nothing Bakehouse for my son's Bar-Mitzva. Greenbox was a pleasure from start to finish - Ross and his team were super professional, very friendly, just got on with things, and served such amazing burgers that even my meat eating friends were wowed. My guests said it was the best veggie burger they had, and the jackfruit burger was a massive hit! Pan n Ice - Jo was a great communicator beforehand, and Chelsea and Destiny ran the event in a professional and friendly manner. Arrived and set up on time, and wowed the guests with the whole show. The teens and kids were particularly hooked, and everyone said what a fun and delicious desert idea this is. Highly recommended! Sweet Nothing Bakhouse - Beth was super friendly and a quick communicator, was patient with me as I made adjustments and changes, and her and her team were a pleasure to work with. Showed up on time, managed to park their cute trailer in a tight spot without a hitch, and served the best waffles to my 100+ guests delight. It was all smooth, professional and lost of fun!
The best burgers and chips I have ever had. Service, quality of food, value for money all exceptional. I would not hesitate to recommend them. I can't wait for another opportunity to hire them for an event.
Henning from Taco Truck was a pleasure to deal with. The food was excellent and I received lovely comments from all my guests about how delicious the tacos were. The truck also was really fun and the guys were speedy at serving. Could not fault them in any way.
Ian of Mr Pig Stuff was amazing. The food was so good. Everyone commented on how wonderful and diverse it was. He catered for everyone. The staff were friendly and so professional. Really made our wedding day special.
Brilliant catering by two great guys who were friendly and accommodating. We had plenty of food portion size wise and the quality was excellent. Everyone raved about the food.
Such a great and easy facilitator to work with - would definitely again!
Fantastic food and service
All 3 traders were superbly professional, friendly, helpful and delivered amazing food
Great food and managed the service really well given the number of people.
Such delicious pizza!
Frizza’s food was delicious, the guys were lovely and helpful. They surpassed our expectations, we loved the pizza. The set up looked great, and everyone was happy, as they helped to accommodate everyone and their requirements.
For such short notice it was a really great service!
Couldn’t fault anything. Amazing food and exceptional service.
I could not recommend Mr Pig Stuff enough. Iain and Ish were fantastic and the food was delicious. Their whole operation was seamless and they were a delight to deal with.
Feast It is rated 4.92 based on 343 reviews