Feast It Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Feast It
"My mum was over the moon when we booked Trailer Trash for her retirement party. Her friends said that they'd never had catered food so good. Way better than the local delivery services we're used to out here."
"I couldn't believe that I could book wedding catering in literally a few clicks. It turned out perfectly too! Some of my mates spend months deciding and the food is still rubbish. I definitely advise getting catering other than the one your venue suggests, they often don't vet very well for quality."
"Chloe & Hugo made sure that everything was in order before the event went ahead which gave me a lot of peace of mind."
"We LOVED working with Feast It! We were quite stressed about sorting catering for our event but they couldn't have made it simpler. They had the broadest range of food trucks of anyone we looked at and were so helpful/patient when we were making our final decisions (we took a while!). Thank you, Feast It, we'll be seeing you all soon!"
"Feast it delivered a real professional service by keeping me up to date with all developments as my booking progressed. I really enjoyed communicating with the team from feast it they are a real bunch of young go getters! They made my event a real celebration and the talk of my social circle for months after!"
"The perfect solution for our event and the team were superb. Peter"
"They were so amazing and helpful, super professional the whole time. They were able to answer all of my questions and advise me at every stage. Loved the food truck I booked with them, the food was incredible and everything about it exceeded my expectations!"
"They had such charming employees"
"Really friendly & efficient team - would recommend to anyone! Especially enjoyed dealing with Hebe, fantastic customer service"
"The Feast It team were incredibly helpful from the moment I contacted them regarding catering options for my wedding, right up until the big day! Would highly recommend using them for any event big or small. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ"
"My experience with Feast It was very smooth, efficient and successful and I will definitely be going back to Feast It for any future events."
"What a great idea - the future of event catering has arrived! The website is so simple and easy to navigate and you are really spoilt for choice with delicious street food!"
"It’s been a pleasure this far ! Keep the events coming :)"
"Feast It makes it so easy to find your ideal caterer - and they have all the best suppliers. I can’t recommend highly enough."
"For our wedding we decided to go with food trucks instead of a more tradition option. Not only was it way cheaper, guests could pick from a range of different options and didn't have to decide months in advance what they wanted to eat. As it was the first time we'd ever had to organise a large event, Feast It were super helpful; not only in booking through the site but also when we rang up to ask questions. All in all it was a massive success, our guest were delighted and the food was amazing! We will definitely be using them again in the future...though hopefully not for another wedding."
"A fantastic service - I was happy with every stage of catering process because I booked through Feast It. The website was easy to use and provided the choice and diversity that I was looking for. Throughout the lead-up to my party I felt comfortable that the catering had been organised effectively and that the food would be to a high standard and so it was one less thing to think about! I would definitely use again!"
"Superb all round"
"Awesome service, great website!"
"I run a small business offering tutoring services to younger students and I wanted to throw a party to celebrate the business' 1 year anniversary and thank all of the pupils I have taught over the year. I was struggling to find a decent caterer as I am gluten free and the selection seemed limited on Google. A friend told me to have a look at Feast It as an easy way to find catering. I could not have been more impressed by the service, there were loads of delicious looking outlets to choose from and what's more I could use all sorts of filters, including gluten free (amazing for me), to find the perfect one. What's more, I called up before making the booking and was bowled over by the charming young man on the end of the phone. He had such great advice and guided me all the way through the process. The food from Engine Dogs was amazing and it was all round a perfect day. All of my pupils and their parents were happy and needless to say it has boosted my teaching schedule for the upcoming Easter holidays. This is a fantastic website and the service was impeccable. I would recommend using it to anyone planning to host a party. All of the stars!!"
"Hugo at Feast It was invaluable at helping us find the perfect caterers for our summer party. His recommendations went down perfectly and both Howards Meat Co. and Happy Endings ice cream sandwiches we a big hit. Thanks again for a smooth and helpful experience."
Feast It is rated 4.99 based on 159 reviews