Feast It Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Feast It
"Such delicious pizza!"
"Frizza’s food was delicious, the guys were lovely and helpful. They surpassed our expectations, we loved the pizza. The set up looked great, and everyone was happy, as they helped to accommodate everyone and their requirements."
"For such short notice it was a really great service!"
"Couldn’t fault anything. Amazing food and exceptional service."
"I could not recommend Mr Pig Stuff enough. Iain and Ish were fantastic and the food was delicious. Their whole operation was seamless and they were a delight to deal with."
"Delicious food and excellent service. Catered for an outdoor party for 100 people. Good choice of dishes. Many compliments from guests."
"Amazing - will be using again! From the beginning I was impressed with Barney - he responded quickly, was happy to adjust things to suit our needs and was very reasonably priced. On the day there was a constant flow of food which was hot, freshly made and properly delicious - but most importantly everyone loved the pizzas! I know a number of friends took cards as they'd also like to use Barney's catering again. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend."
"Very professional. Food was amazing! Got food out quickly and did everything we asked. 100% recommend."
"Paddy's were incredibly friendly and their fish and chips was truly remarkable! The team at Feast It were really helpful in setting up the booking - I'll definitely be back in touch for my next event!"
"Absolutely faultless! Lot33 catered for mums 50th birthday party and I couldn't have asked for better caterers! The pizza was absolutely delicious, the staff were very friendly and we didnt have to wait long until the pizza was cooked as they were so efficient. The price was also very reasonable for the amount of food that was provided. The set up was also great, looked very professional and welcoming. All of our guests commented on how great they were and I would definitely recommend and use these again!"
"Great food, great team. Kept serving until we’d had enough. Nice home made style."
"Had a fantastic experience through Demaine Artisan, Sean was able to answer all my queries before I confirmed booking. The set up was fantastic and so was the food. Everyone commented on the great idea of street food for private a birthday party. Very professional and packed away quickly as well as having set up quickly with no hassle. I definitely do recommend!"
"Great food for a BBQ without any of the hassle of cooking yourself and none of the washing up!"
"Right from the start this was an easy choice for our wedding reception! We got to sample some of the food, which was excellent and Fergus was always on hand if we had any questions. The staff on the day were fantastic and handled our demanding guests very professionally! 130 people were served in less than an hour, which was incredible. Great pricing too, you won't find food that good for the same price."
"They were wonderful, very professional and the food was delicious, well received by everyone and everyone got something to eat. Very happy and would definitely book again."
"Charles and his team were excellent! We will 100% use them again!"
"Excellent girls running it , everyone raves about the food , fantastic!!!!"
"Fantastic. Great food - all the choices were delicious and there was plenty of it. Lovely helpful, friendly guys. A big contribution to the success of the party."
"Thanks again for an amazing job at our staff party! The food was amazing, and it was a pleasure to work with you."
"Amazing. no faff."