Feast It Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Feast It
"We booked Pig & Rig for our Staff Christmas Party via Feast It this year. The team they sent were fabulous, the food was amazing and it was a dream to get everything organised beforehand. I would definitely recommend booking them, such a pleasure to deal with."
"Fabulous food, Artel's came to my work for our recent party. If I close my eyes and take a bite I'm immediately transported to the Caribbean! Keep up the good work..."
"Really good customer service and food is always lovely and fresh! The caterers show up on time too :)"
"It was great to be able to call up and chat to a real human about my booking. Some of these online platforms do everything to avoid that, but Feast It seem to embrace the human nature of events."
"I was surprised to find out that I could book a bar, and the barstaff to go with it through feast it. They should advertise this more, initially I thought we'd just be able to get the food truck."
"Feast it made me happy by supplying THE BEST toasties I've ever had for my son's 21st party. Haggis toasties went down a treat with his friends...and might I add the parents organising the event."
"Lovissa was such a help when organising my staff summer party. In my mind, the load in was going to be so difficult, but she made it feel effortless."
"Haven't had the event yet, but SO excited to see what a yorkshire burrito is like in real life."
"For the village fete I organised, feast it cut the time I spend on organising food by over 50%. They did all the legwork and I got better food trucks than usual, which actually made the event turn profitable! Exciting times."
"Everything went great. So easy to use."
"I was amazed at the quality of the traders supplied by Feast It. I would refer any friends who are looking to throw parties too."
"I don't know what else to say. Thanks Feast It! It's the perfect solution for our business. Everyone loved the staff party."
"Using Feast It was the best decision I ever made. They should be nominated for service of the year."
"I am really satisfied with Feast It. I love your system. Thanks for the great service"
"They have the coolest trucks going - I booked one through work, but am considering getting on for a summer party for my friends."
"This was a great service - when organising my son's 18th birthday it was hard to get an idea of market pricing, but feast it gave me 3 options, which gave me a really good picture of the market, and ultimately, they made it hassle free."
"Last year when we started working with Feast It we just had 1 food truck, they've given us so many events that we've had to expand to having 2. Bring on 2018!"
"omg the staff at Hola Guac are just the best, honestly it was great to meet people I got along with so well. And damn, their tacos are tasty."
"Big apple hot dogs were SO tasty - nice and big too!"
"Our staff party was definitely made better by Feast It. The guys and girls loved having personalised cocktails. Now they'll be nagging me to get this at EVERY staff party..and to be honest, that makes me quite happy."
Feast It is rated 4.99 based on 159 reviews