Feast It Reviews

of reviewers recommend Feast It

Tell us how Feast It made you happy
A wonderful hour spent with The Maverick Bar Company learning how to make cocktails. Excellent communication before the event and the evening was lovely; our host was excellent and they even offer non alcoholic options to mix so our son could join in. Would highly recommend, thank you for a very enjoyable evening!
Fantastic masterclass! Mr Flavour organised a brilliant virtual masterclass for 90 of our employees, which went down a treat! Highly recommend Mr Flavour for a fun evening making cocktails from the comfort of your own home!
My family and I were invited to join a friend's virtual Mexican feast birthday party with instruction from Dinner Ladies. We had a great evening preparing, cooking, drinking and finally "eating together". All the ingredients were delivered the day before, weighed out and ready to go. It was such a fun thing to do and would definitely recommend it to others.
We had a wonderful evening thanks to the Dinner Ladies on 18th December to celebrate a special birthday. Ingredients sent in advance, together with killer cocktails which got the evening off to a great start. The two online cooks were clear, fun and most of all patient with the questions, oft repeated, and from those participating overseas, who had not got the helpful and delicious ingredients sent in advance. The theme was Mexican, the winner dish was Sriracha slaw to which we are now addicted. Well done and thank you Feast It, for a Lockdown treat!
A fantastic and fun Birthday evening hosted by “The Dinner Ladies” on Zoom. Delicious, educational and sociable in these difficult days. Thank you.
What a fun virtual birthday party we were invited to attend last month for a very dear friend’s 65th. Feast It arranged for London-based Dinner Ladies to give us a 2 hour masterclass in making margueritas and tacos. The day before the event we received all ingredients for the class courtesy of our friend; on inspection we were going to be making tortillas, guacamole, spicy coleslaw, and beer bettered tilapia. It was a great occasion, expertly taught via zoom, with a lot of laughter along the way (and a messy kitchen, but who cares after a marguerita and some wine?!). I’d recommend you try Feast It; you won’t be disappointed.
We took part in an amazing online birthday party organised through Feast It. We cooked a delicious Mexican meal with The Dinner Ladies who helped to create a memorable and entertaining evening!
Very imaginative online cooking event organized by Feast-It. A great adaptation to covid imposed constraints, bringing together people on both sides of the Atlantic. Looking forward to the next event!
This was a highly entertaining way of getting people together
I attend the most amazing zoom cook along birthday party. Organiser booked through Feast It and found it to be an excellent experience.
I attended a virtual party with The Dinner Ladies, organised by Feast It. I have to say it was the highlight of my Christmas! Thank you for such a well organised event.
We had a fantastic experience with one of the companies Feast It recommended (Dinner Ladies) for a birthday dinner before Christmas. We were the invitees so didn't go through Feast It's website, but I know for sure that the process was smooth and FI were super-helpful. Such brilliant entrepreneurship for these times. Many thanks to Feast It for cheering us up!!
Supplied our company's Christmas Lunch. Very Tasty!
Truly fabulous! Can’t write anymore as I’m busy eating brownies!! 🤩
Feast It 5 star review on 29th July 2020
Sam and Dan from The wandering Pizza won the hearts of our guests by serving delicious Pizzas straight from the wood fire with scrumptious sides. The chilli flakes and freshly chopped hot peppers went down as a treat in our Asian household. Thank you so much guys - hope to see you soon. A pizza perfetta da bordo a bordo 🙏🏼
We hired Trailer Trash to cater for our wedding in the woods last year, and they were absolutely amazing. Honestly the only letdown is the fact that it has taken me since the end of August last year to write a review (my apologies). I cannot speak highly enough of them, super accommodating and delicious food. If I get married again (hopefully I don't) I will ask them to cater Of all the vendors we used for the wedding, they were right up there with the best
We hired Sticky Beaks via Feast It for our wedding. They were great and our guests loved the food! Steve was very helpful and easy to contact in the run up to the wedding which, I'm sure you can appreciate, is a very busy time! Crucially the food was great, price was reasonable and we'd definitely recommend using Feast It to plan your event!
Strongly recommended! From the minute the team turned up it became a key attraction at our event. The setup looked fantastic, the food smelt great and they added a lot of personal touch and passion to anyone who asked. Even afterwards the excellent food was a major talking point of the evening!
Really tasty food served with a smile by the really friendly and helpful Ornela and Orlando. They were the perfect caterers for my Japanese themed party and received rave reviews from all my guests. Would highly recommend!
Wonderful friendly people making epic drool-worthy food, made a hell of an impression on not easily impressed guests, will definitely book again and thank you both!
Feast It is rated 4.92 based on 342 reviews