Feast It Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Feast It
"I thought feast it just did food, but it turns out they do bars too...none of your usual rubbish, really high quality stuff. Awesome."
"Superb communication and organisation from start to finish. All the details of the event were clear and accurate, swift payment and a lovely little private event to boot. A pleasure all round and looking forward to our next event with Feast It."
"I booked sweet and savoury crepes and a prosecco van through Feast It for my 25th and it was all really easy. The crepes were delicious as well and everyone had plenty to eat and drink. Will definitely use them for my 30th!"
"Great advice, great service and a wonderful event. Thank you Feast It."
"Such fantastic customer service and a wonderful array of traders. There is no doubt Feast-it are injecting much life into the London catering scene!"
"Awesome yum food, awesome friendly company - exactly what I was looking for!"
"Fantastic service and a great team, we would highly recommend you guys"
"Had my 50th catered by Love Churros and Grind and it was absolutely fantastic. Chloe recommended the two and they went together perfectly - yummy churros and espresso martinis! Will definitely use Feast It again, thank you very much for your efficiency and professionalism."
"What a brilliant company!"
"Had a great experience with Feast It! They sorted out a posh burger van for my husband’s surprise 30th and everyone loved it. The burgers were delicious and the stall looked fab in our garden!"
"I booked a mobile bar for my wedding and it required almost no effort from me. They were really friendly on the phone and make really great suggestions and then got it all booked for me. The bar looked great at our reception and there was never a queue. Thanks Feast It, will definitely use you again and recommend you to my friends."
"Great comms, great food, great banter"
"Can't wait to see the look on my sisters face when a posh bacon buttie van turns up at her wedding at 1am. The look on her face is going to be priceless, she LOVES bacon."
"My wife absolutely ADORED it when I booked Pizza Pickup for her 40th birthday party. It was great because our grown up friends loved the food just as much as the kids, which doesn't happen too often, trust me."
"Before the event I was a little worried as I normally get private chefs to cater my parties, but Feast It were actually a great breathe of fresh air in that regard. Not only were the chefs they provided very young and hip, but their food was top notch too! Effortlessly cool."
"Simply amazing service. Great selection of caterers.. Highly recommend to everyone. Will defo hire again for future events, just what I needed!"
"Absolutely awesome company! Excellent service where nothing was too much trouble. Everything was catered food and the food was amazing. Very professional staff and would thoroughly recommend!"
"Do you get any better than a hog roast? It was exactly as it should be - beautifully soft, melt-in-your-mouth meat with crunchy crackling and homemade apple sauce in a big bap. The ultimate stomach liner! Thanks for sending them along Feast It! Yum."
"We booked Pig & Rig for our Staff Christmas Party via Feast It this year. The team they sent were fabulous, the food was amazing and it was a dream to get everything organised beforehand. I would definitely recommend booking them, such a pleasure to deal with."
"Fabulous food, Artel's came to my work for our recent party. If I close my eyes and take a bite I'm immediately transported to the Caribbean! Keep up the good work..."
Feast It is rated 4.99 based on 157 reviews