Feast It Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Feast It
"They have the coolest trucks going - I booked one through work, but am considering getting on for a summer party for my friends."
"This was a great service - when organising my son's 18th birthday it was hard to get an idea of market pricing, but feast it gave me 3 options, which gave me a really good picture of the market, and ultimately, they made it hassle free."
"Last year when we started working with Feast It we just had 1 food truck, they've given us so many events that we've had to expand to having 2. Bring on 2018!"
"omg the staff at Hola Guac are just the best, honestly it was great to meet people I got along with so well. And damn, their tacos are tasty."
"Big apple hot dogs were SO tasty - nice and big too!"
"Our staff party was definitely made better by Feast It. The guys and girls loved having personalised cocktails. Now they'll be nagging me to get this at EVERY staff party..and to be honest, that makes me quite happy."
"My mum was over the moon when we booked Trailer Trash for her retirement party. Her friends said that they'd never had catered food so good. Way better than the local delivery services we're used to out here."
"I couldn't believe that I could book wedding catering in literally a few clicks. It turned out perfectly too! Some of my mates spend months deciding and the food is still rubbish. I definitely advise getting catering other than the one your venue suggests, they often don't vet very well for quality."
"Chloe & Hugo made sure that everything was in order before the event went ahead which gave me a lot of peace of mind."
"We LOVED working with Feast It! We were quite stressed about sorting catering for our event but they couldn't have made it simpler. They had the broadest range of food trucks of anyone we looked at and were so helpful/patient when we were making our final decisions (we took a while!). Thank you, Feast It, we'll be seeing you all soon!"
"Feast it delivered a real professional service by keeping me up to date with all developments as my booking progressed. I really enjoyed communicating with the team from feast it they are a real bunch of young go getters! They made my event a real celebration and the talk of my social circle for months after!"
"The perfect solution for our event and the team were superb. Peter"
Rebecca Yiangou
Verified Buyer
"They were so amazing and helpful, super professional the whole time. They were able to answer all of my questions and advise me at every stage. Loved the food truck I booked with them, the food was incredible and everything about it exceeded my expectations!"
"They had such charming employees"
Emily Light
Verified Buyer
"Really friendly & efficient team - would recommend to anyone! Especially enjoyed dealing with Hebe, fantastic customer service"
"The Feast It team were incredibly helpful from the moment I contacted them regarding catering options for my wedding, right up until the big day! Would highly recommend using them for any event big or small. 👌🏼"
"My experience with Feast It was very smooth, efficient and successful and I will definitely be going back to Feast It for any future events."
"What a great idea - the future of event catering has arrived! The website is so simple and easy to navigate and you are really spoilt for choice with delicious street food!"
"It’s been a pleasure this far ! Keep the events coming :)"
"Feast It makes it so easy to find your ideal caterer - and they have all the best suppliers. I can’t recommend highly enough."
Feast It is rated 4.98 based on 125 reviews