FBA Auditor Reviews

of reviewers recommend FBA Auditor
Read FBA Auditor Reviews

About FBA Auditor:

Our Powerful FBA tool helps Amazon sellers recover unpaid refunds for missing and damaged inventory, failed returns and misapplied fee’s.

Recovering money from Amazon can be a tedious, yet necessary task. FBA Auditor makes the process of claiming these funds incredibly simple, allowing sellers the freedom to concentrate on the fundamentals of their business.

Our system conducts an extensive search of your refunds, returns and inventory reports to find any possible reimbursements opportunities and our friendly team of trained auditors get those profits back into your account, fast.

With zero commitment and no monthly fee, we only get paid when you do. Our charge is simply 25% of any reimbursements we’re able to secure for you.Think of us as no win no fee, minus all the nuisance calls!

Tell us how FBA Auditor made you happy
Prompt service and supportive team.
Whenever we have called upon Johnny or any of the team, they have always been really professional, incredibly patient, very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to other businesses.
very swift service just the job
Great service as usual!!!!! Johnny is a star.
Have not had any problems with service.
5 stars: Excellent – no reservations, I would recommend this company to anyone.
Always professional and extremely helpful.
Great company to do business with.
As other reviewers have already stated, the customer support is excellent. Intelligent, helpful and personable staff answer any query you have, quickly.
no problems did exactly what they said they would sorted well pleased thank you
Simple and straight forward. Couldnt be easier
So far so good, quick response to any queries I've had.
Excellent Support and friendly manner
Excellent service well done
Emails are always responded to and the replies come quickly.
A fantastic company, very knowledgeable and support is always given until the issue is completely resolved.
First class service and communication
Very satisfied with the service I received. Very professional and competent
They were professional in the way they had managed themselves from start to finish.
I would recommend this company to anyone as I have had great fast efficient service from them
FBA Auditor is rated 4.70 based on 164 reviews