FBA Auditor Reviews

of reviewers recommend FBA Auditor
Read FBA Auditor Reviews

About FBA Auditor:

Our Powerful FBA tool helps Amazon sellers recover unpaid refunds for missing and damaged inventory, failed returns and misapplied fee’s.

Recovering money from Amazon can be a tedious, yet necessary task. FBA Auditor makes the process of claiming these funds incredibly simple, allowing sellers the freedom to concentrate on the fundamentals of their business.

Our system conducts an extensive search of your refunds, returns and inventory reports to find any possible reimbursements opportunities and our friendly team of trained auditors get those profits back into your account, fast.

With zero commitment and no monthly fee, we only get paid when you do. Our charge is simply 25% of any reimbursements we’re able to secure for you.Think of us as no win no fee, minus all the nuisance calls!

Tell us how FBA Auditor made you happy
Great experience ,very helpful.
I am very happy with the help that Johnny has given me
I have really enjoyed working with you all. You have been so helpful and courteous and so much of have ever done. Thank you so much
Thanks for your excellent service
Fast efficient service..
Fantastic customer service. Very helpful team.
I am completely joyous, praise the lord.
What I especially enjoy is the tremendous courtesy extended personally to customers. That isn't always the case with vendors. It truly makes my day to connect with them whenever I have a question about our account. Courteous, timely and helpful are words that come to mind when I think about FBA Auditor
Fast service, good value for money. Thank you!
Fantastic service. Would recommend.
No problems at all.
I'm happy with the products and service and delivery. I also had a live chat and my question was answered promptly. I recommend without reservation
Quick, professional and honest service.
No issues at all.
Great service. Nice guys too
Very quick response to e mails and delivery excellent service
Top..100% working
No Problems at all, recommended...
Very helpful and delivered quickly.
Johnny dealt with my problem with patience and was very quick sorting it out. He was very polite and I would recommend this company for its prompt response with their customers.
FBA Auditor is rated 4.70 based on 164 reviews