Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
I am yet to wear my gilet for a ride, but have tried it on. It feels so comfortable and is so well made. A true high quality garment, but then I haven’t come across a FLAB garment that wasn’t. (Looks superb with my nice ‘ice cream’ jersey! 😉)
Fabulous brand. Thank you for being here.
Hello everyone hope your all good. Cycling bib shorts excellent.Just waiting for the weather to warm up a bit.I'm wrong side of 70.Service exceptional.
Many thanks
Brian.👍
Excellent range of clothing. Great sizing, competitively priced when compared with similar quality items.
Wonderful size inclusive cycling kit.
I haven’t worn them yet, but they feel so comfortable looking forward to warmer weather to try them.
Great service and quality again as usual. I wouldn’t get my cycle clothing anywhere else.
Excellent quality and a great fit. Groovy designs too.
Superb quality gear, after so long of having to order sizes thinking “I’ll order bigger as it will probably be too small’ well this wasn’t the case, exited to get out on the bike that’s what I did.......then an hour later I realised I’d actually ordered TOO BIG!! Ffs! Lesson learned that cost me £40! So when I order again I will go 2 sizes smaller (listen to Skinny ass here!) brilliant products and will order again to cover my mistake very soon! And socks and a MTB shorts too!
Cheers Stu x
Great fit, lovely stretchy material
This is the 2nd pair of these , so comfy and warm . Very quick delivery. Thanks
Cool top purchased for the Mrs
perfect fit and just the look of the top is ace....
Fabulous high quality gear that fits well, looks good and does the job. :-)
Customer service was great and communication top notch!
Great clobber as per usual
Love it. Great fir and style
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Just amazing.
Nice shirt and it fits!
Fits perfectly, super comfy cycling in them

Just what a fat lass needs to get sporty 👍
Love it! Great length for the taller girls...
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 2,017 reviews