Fast Response Plumbers Reviews

Read Fast Response Plumbers Reviews

0208 270 2030

fastresponseplumbers@live.co.uk

Wallington, ,

I have used FRP a couple of times to fix various issues with my parent's heating and drainage. I live in Ireland so am not able to be there in person. I called and arranged a visit for the same day and was kept up to date with an arrival time. My parents are both disabled and can be very nervous with strangers. The engineer managed to fix the issue both times and also treated my parents with kindness and respect putting them both at ease. I will certainly use them again and would recommend them to anyone.
A huge thank you from our teams here for the rating and reviews. We are ever so pleased to hear that your parents were put at ease by our engineer, and that would recommend us to friends but most importantly that you would use us again. We are always here 24hrs a day offering full maintenance solutions whenever you need them. Even if you have general maintenance, give us a call and we will be happy to assist. Thank you once again and of course, stay safe!
Fast Response came within 2.5 hours when boiler failed. Technician was personable and knew EXACTLY what he was doing. Really good all round service - would recommend without hesitation!
Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad to hear the problem was resolved quickly and the engineer's professionalism.
We needed help on a Sunday (toilet cistern and combi boiler) and Fast response came to the rescue. Knowledgeable and helpful engineers who fixed everything for us in record time. Money well spent - a very good service from Fast Response - very happy to recommend the company.
Thank you ever so much for the 5-star rating and the great comments. We are glad to hear that you would call us in the future if the need ever arose.
Superb service from start to finish. I was frazzled from poor sleep and having had no resolution from Worcester Bosch earlier today. My engineer was skilled and resolved the problem and absorbed my stressful comments like a therapist. I am relieved and am off to have a hot Bath.
Thank you for your nice comments. Our engineers are specially trained for both plumbing and stress relief. Looks like we did achieve both of them.
First class! Great communication and a very professional service, would highly recommend to anyone who needed drains cleaned or repaired. Thank you to the whole team.
A big thank you for the glowing review from the team. We take pride in what we do, and we are pleased that this comes across.
Chris and Adrian were fantastic, fast and efficient, and very informative and helpful. I now have great peace of mind for the coming winter! Thank you!!
Glad we could help, Chris and ourselves take pride in what we do, and we are pleased that this comes across.
Chris was very helpful He did everything he could to make sure everything was working properly I am very grateful for the fast response
Thank you for sharing your experience with ourselves.
Solve the problem. Bit expensive but guess you pay for the good service
I'm glad to hear that you was happy with the work and thank you for the feedback.
A difficult replacement job carefully and successfully completed.
Glad we could help and resolve the situation without too much hassle. Thank you for sharing your experience with ourselves.
Very quick response and the guys at the sharp were great new what they were doing and got it sorted would recommend this company keep me informed all the time and sent photos of before and after thank you
Always good to hear the job went well and the customer is pleased with our service. Thanks for the feedback!
Fantastic service. The engineers worked very efficiently and cleanly, dealt with a few unforeseen issues without any difficulty, and at all times were absolute professionals. I’m sure there will be a cheaper quote out there, but the two guys who replaced my boiler were a credit to your company. Great job.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Our team is dedicated to providing a great service and we are glad that came across.
Genuinely a quick response. A person answered and was really helpful about what to expect. Then the people who came fixed our problem quickly and thoroughly. Other plumbers were either not available, or out of the office
Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad to hear that you were fully informed and the problem was resolved quickly.
We rang first thing in the morning expecting a fast response. At 5pm the plumber arrived. He knew immediately that the water board should be called. He tried to resolve the issue. Left a mess which was unhealthy and a bill for £155.00. The water board resolved the issue promptly and efficiently the following morning. Feel very ripped off.
We are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the service but we would like to reply to some of your comments. When the job was booked, it was very busy and we explained that we could not attend until late afternoon, which you accepted. The plumber arrived and tried to clear the blockage. After working on it he realized that it was more than a blocked drain. We then followed the drain run and checked the main interceptor, this was also blocked. We then checked with your neighbors and they too had blocked drains. In fact, it was affecting six properties in total. Without us working on the blockage and checking the drains, you wouldn't have known to call the water board. We have charged the minimum amount possible for the visit even though we were there longer trying to sort out the problem.
We had a failure of heating and hot water on one of the the coldest days of the year...called fast response plumbers who came out within a couple of hours. Their pricing were incredibly reasonable, and discussed in advance a clear structure depending on the problem. The issue was fixed and everything back working by lunchtime. Couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you Joe. I will be definitely calling you for any other problems.
It’s so great to hear that you have been happy with our service and for sharing your experience with Fast Response Plumbers.
Fast, professional And very reasonable for a panicking mother and mad leak!!!
We at Fast Response were happy to hear that the job was done and you can no longer worry about the leak.
Excellent! Engineer from Fast Response arrived when he said he would, called beforehand and fixed my electrical problem swiftly. I highly recommend this service and will definitely use them again.
A big thank you from our team here for the rating and recommendation. We do try to live up to our name and looks like we did that today.
Arrived back from holidays freezing cold 10/30 at night rang fast response they arrived the next morning diagnosed the problem and repaired the boiler serviced it and now even warmer than before. Superb. Ten out of ten 😃
We would like to thank you for your review and for giving your feedback. Our team is dedicated to providing a great service
Came out the next morning to fix our heating. Really quick and happy to answer any questions we had along the way.
Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad to hear the problem was resolved quickly and all your questions answered.
Chris was great and sorted out the problem. However he was here for 1hour 10minutes and that along with the call out fee came to £368.70 which is a shocking amount to charge £200 per hour? We are both pensioners and this felt like exploitation.
We are glad to hear that Chris fixed the problem but I'm sorry if you felt the charges were high. When you called us it was late at night and you were very worried, as your husband had his finger on the pipe. The rates were explained over the phone and accepted, you also mentioned that you had waited for another plumber who never came. We responded in less than one hour and completed the work, at the rates agreed.
Excellent fast service. Phoned Sunday morning, out to me within an hour. Informed me that I’d need a new boiler. Fitted the next day! Very friendly. Reasonable charges! Will definitely recommend and will use them again in the future!
A huge thank you from our teams here for the feedback. We are pleased to hear that you would recommend us and would use us again.
Fast Response Plumbers is rated 4.77 based on 139 reviews