Fast Response Plumbers Reviews

0208 270 2030

fastresponseplumbers@live.co.uk

Crosspoint House28 Stafford RoadWallington

Telephone
"Excellent boiler service. Would recommend."
It’s so great to hear that you have been happy with our service.
"Came out on a Sunday afternoon and fixed blocked drains. Did a good thorough job too!"
We are happy to hear that you got had a great experience with us at Fast Response Plumbers.
"Paul did a very good job and was successful in finding where the leak was And remedying it"
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We aim to give our customers A great service and it sounds like we achieved that with today.
"Chris was fantastic. Very patient. New his job very well . Mighty pleased with your response & your job"
Chris and ourselves take pride in what we do, and we are pleased that this comes across
"I had an emergency problem with the cistern of the toilet. Paul was very knowledgable, professional and courteous. I will definitely use them again."
"Very friendly and efficient service. Chris was great to deal with and very helpful."
"Super quick, friendly service. Chris and Adrian were fab and fixed things up nicely. Expensive but happy with the job that’s been done."
"The plumber arrived at the appointed time and cleared the blockage within a few minutes. I am very pleased with the service."
Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad to hear the problem was resolved quickly and that we arrived on time.
"Really excellent service, A very proficient plumber, helpful, friendly and left the place immaculate. Mrs Friend, Hampton Wick"
"Chris was polite and professional. He explained everything he was doing and why. He gave me confidence in his delivery of service."
"Quick attendance at agreed time. Courteous straightforward approach to work which got my problem fixed without hassle. Overall Chris seemed competent and helpful."
"They responded very quickly to our call when we had a leak and the Plumber (Colin) who came was knowledgable, tidy, informative and polite.The quality of his work was excellent ."
"Colin was very good. Came on time. Explained the issue, got on with it, tidied up after himself. Pleasant and presentatable. More than happy to recommmend him."
"Colin came to my house to fix a leaky tap I had. I was very happy with the service. He came in the time specified and worked very neatly. Highly recommend and would use this service again."
"I called fast response plumbers after finding a water leak in my bathroom they got to me within 35 minutes Colin was at my door he was very polite he fixed the leak in a very quick time thank you"
"Called Fast Responce Plumbers and they were here within 20 minutes. Top class outfit and I can see why they are called Fast Response Plumber. Chris the plumber was simply outstanding explaining everything that was going on.We will be using Fast Responce Plumbers very soon."
"Efficient helpful. Sorted problem and gave good advice."
"The helpline is quick to answer and helpful. Chris arrived on the job promptly and had my drain sorted in less than 15 minutes. Great work! Will use these guys again."
"Brilliant service, knowledgeable and just “ got on with “ Highly recommended"
"Polite & courteous, Colin knew his trade, very thorough, a job well done thank you, wouldn’t hesitate to call them out again."
Fast Response Plumbers is rated 4.72 based on 78 reviews