Fast Loan UK Reviews

Read Fast Loan UK Reviews

contactus@fastloanuk.co.uk

2 Falcon Gate, Shire Park

Tell us how Fast Loan UK made you happy
Great service from Fast Loan UK, really easy to use and great service. Will definitely use them again.
Thumbs up from me! Really easy and helpful service.
The service I received was excellent. Everything was dealt with very quickly and in a professional manner and I wouldn't hesitate to use Fast Loan Uk again should the need arise.
I wouldn't borrow from anyone else. Reasonable rates and really friendly people
Fast Loan UK have been a great help to me and my family over the last few years. When things have got tight financially I've always been able to rely on them to help me out with cash quickly. As soon as I've applied the money has been in my account within minutes. The process of borrowing overall is really simple. Great work guys!
I've borrowed from many lenders over the years but I can honestly say that none have been as honest, transparent, and helpful to me as Fast Loans UK. Not only are their rates affordable but there's always been someone discuss my options with. If I've needed to skip a payment or move scheduled payments about, they have always accommodated this for me. Thumbs up from me!
Easy application, quick turn around and received money same day. I will be using fast loan uk again!
Quick and hassle free. Very honest and clear about repayments.
Wouldn't use any other lender, the fast and efficient borrowing service provided was second to none.
As a new business owner, I heavily depend on pay day loans to ensure I can keep myself afloat each month. I stumbled upon Fast Loan UK 6 months ago and have not looked back since. My loan agent was so helpful and understanding on the phone and the process was quick and easy. I hope not to depend on pay day loans in the near future but I felt compelled to review Fast Loan UK as I like to fully endorse fantastic customer service!
Simple and easy process, would definitely use this site again.
Very easy to use. Due to a mix up with my company paying me, Fast Loan UK helped me get extra funds instantly so I could pay bills and avoid fines. Would highly recommend.
Quick and easy to get my loan! Friendly and helpful loan advisor!
Responsible lenders with great service and quick transactions. Thank you Fast Loan UK.
Fantastic service will definitely recommend, efficient and honest company.
Great service, competitive rates and prompt. Would definitely recommend and will be using again personally.
Great professional & friendly service , would highly recommend !
I don't usually write reviews but this time I will make an exception. At first I was afraid because there are so many called "Lenders" that their agenda is just to harm people in any matter as possible with senseless interest rate but with Fast Loan UK was the unequivocal. I could not speak highly enough of Fast Loans UK. I feel that very good is still not a good enough rating, I would love to give them excellent to show my full appreciation. They are helpful, professional, resourceful and catering to what you need. Their customer service is second to none and any advice or help they could have given me, they gave me within the required time limit which was so much quicker than I expected. Fast Loan UK made my life easier and I could not thank them enough for all their help. I would highly recommend Fast Loans UK to everyone! Thanks again :)
Very easy and straight forward to apply. The money was in my account within 10 minutes and my customer care manger was very helpful.
Very efficient and professional service. Highly recommend.
Fast Loan UK is rated 4.83 based on 121 reviews