Fast Loan UK Reviews

Read Fast Loan UK Reviews

contactus@fastloanuk.co.uk

2 Falcon Gate, Shire Park

Tell us how Fast Loan UK made you happy
Very friendly and approachable staff. Joe was very professional and dealt with things quickly. Revived the money within 15 minutes. Would use again
Excellent, quick and friendly!
I’m not one for writing reviews but ive had such a good experience with Fast Loan UK and my Customer Care Agent that I wanted to tell all. Recently I lost my job and my personal circusmtances changed for the worse. I went to citizens advise and was advised to contact all my creditors to ask they freeze my balance. Well to say this was an easy process would be wrong. Howver, the one company that really listended and understood me was Fast Loan UK and my my Customer Care Agent Katie. She actually cared and bent over backwards to help. She went so far as to further advise what to do with regards to my finances and budgeting . I did not expect this from a lender but Fast Loan UK went above and beyond. Thank you Katie and i hope your manages see this
Very fast and efficient service. Joe was extremely helpful.
Really happy with Fast Loan UK. The application was straight forward and the money cleared instantly. With any short term lender the rates are going to be high but I’ve taken our lots of these types of loans and they are definitely one of the cheapest with payments being more than affordable.
I've used fast loan UK for about 7 years and they are all ways here to help me
Very fast and efficient service would definitely recommend and use again
Excellent
Such a great help, everything explained so it's understood well, just generally so helpful
Really helpful.
Really great service.
Super fast, cheap rates compared to other lenders, and really easy application process. Really happy overall
I’m not one for writing reviews but I’m so happy with the service provided by Fast Loan that I thought I would share it. I’ve borrowed from various lenders over the years but Fast Loan UK are by far my favourite lender. In terms of costs these lenders are all alike. But when it comes to the ease of borrowing and the customer service provided I’ve never know a lender like Fast Loan UK. I have my own personal Care manager who is always available to help me with my loan which is a major advantage. Managing current loans is easy and whenever I need to reborrow the process is quick and easy!
Very fast and easy to do would recommend
Brilliant service! Really happy with the loan I received from Fast Loan UK
Very quick, professional and helpful.
Really quick and easy. I also liked the fact that I have a personal Care Manager to speak to incase I ever need to discuss anything. 5 stars from me!
Fast and easy, customer service is excellent. Needed the money quick and they made it as smooth as possible. 10/10
Quick easy application and funds in my account within minutes
Fast Loan UK is rated 4.83 based on 120 reviews