Fastfix Heating & Home Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fastfix Heating & Home Services Ltd
Read Fastfix Heating & Home Services Ltd Reviews
Excellent service. Prompt arrival. Really polite and courteous. Kept us informed all through the job. Technically extremely competent. Really pleased with the service. Cannot fault them at all and will continue using as our plumber of choice for a long time to come!
Professional and reliable Service, very respectful of the home and kept me well informed throughout whole repair from start to finish, no hidden costs - top quality service would definitely use again
Arrived on time. Made the examination of drainage system. Set up security barriers. Kept me abreast of progress and also made sure I was happy with the possible end cost. Very pleased with result. The engineer left everything clean and tidy. Will certainly recommend.
a friendly and very professional company that responded to my enquiry quickly and sent round a plumber that same day. He arrived when he said he would, did what was necessary in reasonable time and cleared up his mess before leaving. Couldn't ask for more and would definitely use them again.
great services from start to finish!
Excellent prompt service. Skilled and helpful engineer and completed on time within budget
Came out quickly resolved the plumbing issue, charged fairly for a tricky job, would recommend!
Alex did a very professional job installing my boiler. Very efficient and kept me updated throughout the day. Even though the replacement boiler was smaller than my original boiler there was very little cosmetic work to be done afterwards. Very friendly and I would highly recommend Alex.
Having moved house with various improvements to be made, we have used Fastfix on 4 occasions. Each time we have been very pleased with their work. They are professional, polite and very tidy. I would highly recommend them.
These guys were great, came out on short notice, fixed the problem without a fuss, cleaned up after themsleves and left me with a smile.
Highly recommended
Adsolutely brilliant service would recommend them to my friends.
Friendly staff, flexible appointments and very reasonable cost. Communicated effectively throughout (was a repair at a tenanted property). Would recommend.
The engineer arrived on time and serviced my boiler for a very good price. Disinfected everything he touched and keept a safe distance. Very polite and I am happy with the service provided. I will recommend them to friends and family
Alex quoted me for a new boiler and was able to install it within 48 hours after he provided me with the quote.
He has a great team that provided me with an excellent service! I can only recommend them!
The guys arrived on time ready to go. Very polite and thoughtful when lifting the floor to access pipes. They did a wonderful job, very neat and tidy. Would highly recommend
Having had a brand new boiler fitted, by Fastfix, seemed logical to me to get the boiler warranty protected with a service plan. Their prices are excellent and I was super impressed with their entire installation. I’ve recommended you to my next door neighbour!
Fastfix Heating & Home Services Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 56 reviews