Fastfix Heating & Home Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fastfix Heating & Home Services Ltd
Read Fastfix Heating & Home Services Ltd Reviews
Alex and Karina provided an excellent service to me with the plumbing of a new build project. The service was swift and efficient from approaching them for a quote to completion. The standard of workmanship was excellent with both first and second fix carried out meticulously. As importantly as this was the communication which, throughout, was seamless. If I phoned or messaged I would always get a prompt reply and whenever they said they would be attending they did, without exception. They and their employees clearly take great pride in their work and I would definitely use them again and have no hesitation in thoroughly recommending them. Great Job Fastfix and many thanks.
These guys came to our rescue! They arrived at short notice and really saved the day - all for a reasonable price also. Highly recommended.
I needed a new pump for my shower and this was situated in a very inaccessible place. I rang Fastfix and they came to see the problem the following day and under two weeks later Sam and Dean arrived to install the new pump. They solved all the difficulties of space and size with great efficiency and I am very satisfied with their work. They were friendly, courteous and left everything beautifully tidy. I would definitely recommend this company and use them again.
Great work and very friendly
Very good and very efficient
A truly outstanding service. The company got in contact when they said they would, booked the appointment and kept me informed all the time. The engineer phoned before arrival and completed a very professional job. The follow up was excellent and the communication was spot on. We would definitely recommend this company and will use them again ourselves. Thank you.
Professional, well priced snd utterly transparent service which I would use again and highly recommend.
I have used this company for the past two years for the annual boiler service. Both times the engineers have been friendly, professional and efficient. This year the engineer went above and beyond, in my opinion, in investigating and allaying my fears about a possible faulty flue.
I definitely recommend this company and will use them in the future.
An extremely good service in the old fashioned sense. Fast, efficient and courteous.
Follow up, and reasonable price.
Would recommend to anyone.
Absolutely fantastic service cannot fault them at all very quick installation with no fuss or hassle the fitter Jamie was professional to the end excellent service I would recommend this company to anyone
Fastfix Heating & Home Services Ltd 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Had a leak in my outside toilets, called these guys. They sent someone out within the hour same day with no callout charge. Gave me a quote, got the job done a few days later it was all done very quick & professional. Would highly recommend an use again. Riaz.
Efficient, friendly service. Thank you Jamie.
Great service
Excellent service from point of contact to completion. I would highly reconmend this company for efficiency, realibility and quality of work. I couldn't recommend the engineers standard of workmanship enough, he has done an excellent job, and he was respectful, efficient and courteous throughout the two days he was in my home. Thank you for a very good job well done Mr R - Swindon Wiltshire.
James came out at short notice to service our gas boiler he was prompt , friendly, professional and helpful in giving his advice on an upgrade to our system which I might add would work out thousands of pounds cheaper than British Gas 👍
Thank you for your consistent good quality service.
Fastfix are brilliant - Alex is polite, helpful, efficient and reliable. Highly recommended for all heating and plumbing work.
The Company was recommended to us so we booked a Service for our boiler. The original date booked had to be re-arranged by the company but the second date was attended. The Service was carried out professionally and the paperwork completed for our warranty.
Overall a very positive experience and we will be booking them again next year.
I called Fastfix about a leak in our boiler and very quickly one of the Fastfix engineers attended and fixed our leak.
Excellent service.
Rob Smith.
I was most impressed with fastfix, and they certainly were. Very polite and very courteous. Did an excellent job and I was very surprised by the bill. Excellent
Fastfix Heating & Home Services Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 56 reviews