Fashion Interiors Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Fashion Interiors

sales@fashioninteriors.co.uk

40 Hexworthy Avenue
Coventry

How would you rate Fashion Interiors?

Susan Cumming
Susan Cumming
"Efficient and prompt"
"Excellent customer service. Delivered on time in good condition. Competitive price. Will use again."
"Delivery was great and on time and I love the wallper just what I was hoping for!"
Carolyn Tuley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, from start to finish. Will definitely both recommend and use your company in the future."
Hello Carolyn Tuley,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review it is fantastic to see that you have received such fantastic service and that you are happy with the products that have been received.

We do hope to see you again in the future when you look to add to your home.

TinaA Vincent
Verified Buyer
"Requested samples came very quickly. Competitive price & very quick turnaround. The quality of the curtains & cushions was excellent. I would definitely use them again. I have ordered material only & again it was delivered very soon after my order."
Hello Tina Vincent,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review, it is fantastic to see that you have had a good experience from start to finish.

We are glad to see that you are happy with the items that you have ordered and received.

Nicola Price
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order through the website, competitive pricing and a very prompt service. My fabric arrived well packaged on a roll and was excellent quality. I love the Scion Yoki denim colour way I chose. Thank you :-)"
"Quick delivery"
"The staff I’ve spoken to have been very helpful. For example, when I miscalculated how many rolls of wallpaper I needed, one of your staff checked the same batch number was still available and got it sent to me very quickly."
Angela Whittington
Verified Buyer
"Since I found Fashion Interiors for buying wallpaper I’ve never used anyone else. I love Harlequin wallpaper and it’s alway s cheaper than anywhere else. Fast delivery. Definitely recommend"
"I got the wallpaper I wanted at the best price and delivery was prompt."
Sarah Gower
Verified Buyer
"Arrived promptly, well packed and the right size ordered."
"Curtains beautifully made and ready to hang. Arrived quickly, well packed. Very pleased with everything."
"Good price and efficient delivery."
Belinda Neasham
Verified Buyer
"Good advice on the phone. Easy to use and order using the web page."
"arrived as asked for == wallpaper looking good == the rest will have to wait till we hang the wallpaper at later date"
"Fashion interiors delivered on time and perfectly wrapped. They were very helpful and efficient at sorting an extra late order at no extra delivery charge. Fabric still arrived next working day. Excellent ."
"I recieved three items that should have been identical but one was the wrong size. Whoever I spoke with online was, without exception, the most helpful person I have ever dealt with when voicing a complaint. I was genuinely taken aback by how helpful they were."
Valerie Simmonds
Verified Buyer
"Everything fitted perfectly and beautifully made and were delivered in two weeks at a fraction of my other quotes"
Alan Selfe
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed, Neil was most helpfull & patient."
"Excellent and efficient service"
Pam Kennedy
Verified Buyer
"Still haven’t received my order after 2 queries as to where it was."
Hello Pam Kennedy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are sorry to hear that you are not in receipt of your goods, we have requested our sales support team log an investigation with both Clarke & Clarke and UPS as to where this order is as we can see that this should be delivered today.

Once we have an update regarding this we will contact you directly to ensure that you are kept up to date with this.

Fashion Interiors.
"Customer service -excellent. I telephoned to place an order and was given very helpful information. Post was efficient and now the wallpaper is up, I am even more happy !"
Mrs Jane Robertson
Verified Buyer
"the poles arrived quickly and where well packed I would use them again as the transaction went without a hitch thanks"
Fashion Interiors is rated 4.74 based on 876 reviews