Fashion Interiors Reviews

40 Hexworthy Avenue
Coventry

Tell us how Fashion Interiors made you happy

Judie Farmer
"A perfect place to source all Soft furnishings from Wallpaper to Fabrics. The Customer Service is Excellent and the Make up of Items, which I have ordered for 3 of my Interior Clients so far have been very well made and in very good time. The Team are always happy to answer any queries and accommodate a Designer's requests if they can. JJ Hart Interiors."
Vicky Hudson
"I love my Scion Pepino Wallpaper 111545 Colour: Bilberry/Dijon/Rhubarb and my decorator said the harlequin ready mix paste is brilliant. Fashion interiors were very helpful when I needed an extra roll of paper with the same batch number."
Mads Greaves
"best price quick efficient service will use again thanks"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Great service thank you"
"Excellent, fast service, swift delivery! A beautiful pole, I will be back for more . Many thanks"
"Ordered a finial which arrived on time and was of good quality."
"Took a long time to reply to emails. Delivery way too expensive and item never arrived."
Good afternoon,

We are very sorry to see that you have not received your goods or replies to your email.

We have started an investigation on this today and we will look to respond in due course with an update. Once again we are very sorry for the inconvenience that you have suffered.

Kind regards,

Fashion Interiors.
"Very easy to place order over the phone and staff were very helpful. Order was delivered much quicker than expected. Extremely happy with curtains.All ready for Christmas! Thank you!"
"You were very helpful and gave a prompt service and quick delivery. Thank you. Jennifer."
"Excellent product and rapid processing. Would recommend"
"All very professional and goods delivered on time"
"Fabrics on the roll arrived very quickly - so a fast efficient service."
"Cheaper than the stores and helpful ideas for designing . Arrived in 3 days"
"Value for money, arrived quickly, no problems would purchase from them again"
"beautiful wallpaper and prompt service"
"The staff were very helpful in answering my questions. My order came really quickly and was ready to hang straight from the box. It looks superb and I am thrilled with it."
Good morning,
thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this 5 Star review.
I'm delighted that you are thrilled with them and found that they we ready to hang.
If you would like to send us a photos of your beautiful new curtains, we can put them on our Facebook page so that other customers can see how the fabric looks when made up in to curtains (we would of course not put any of your contact details on the post).
Once again, thank you very much for leaving us this 5 Star review and we very much look forward to doing business with you again when you next need something for your home.
Fashion Interiors
"Having placed my order on line i realised that i had ordered the wrong amount of wallpaper. I phoned and staff where very helpful and sorted it our no problem."
Good afternoon,
thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this 5 Star review.
Our customer services team are always happy to help and I'm very pleased that you found them very helpful and sorted it for you.
We hope that you look to us again when you next need something for your home.
"Excellent service"
Good afternoon,
Thank you so much for leaving this 5 Star reiew to let us know the service you received was excellent and we hope you shop with us again when looking for things for your home.
Fashion Interiors
"Wallpaper great. Ordered samples and they were big enough to see what I was ordering, great service. Couldn’t have asked for more."
good afternoon,
thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this 5 Star review.
We are delighted that you had a great experience when shopping with us and we very much look forward to doing business again in the future when you next need something for your home.
Fashion Interiors
"Fast, free delivery. Not put it up yet."
Good afternoon,
thank you very much for leaving us this 5 Star review.
I'm confident that you will love your new Harelquin wallpaper once it is up (just in time for Christmas). We hope that when you next need something for your home you shop with us again: https://www.fashioninteriors.co.uk/
Fashion Interiors
"Excellent service good prices good products fast delivery!"
good afternoon,
thank you so much for leaving us this 5 Star review and for letting us know that you felt the service you received was excellent, the prices were good, the products were good and the delivery was fast. That's great!
We look forward to doing business again with you in the future, when you next need something for your home.
Fashion Interiors
"Very efficient delivery and easy to use website at a very reasonable price."
Good afternoon,
thank you very much for getting back to us to let us know that you felt that you received a 'Very efficient delivery and easy to use website at a very reasonable price', it's always lovely to hear back from our customers.
Also I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5 Star review and we very much look forward to doing business with you again when you are next looking for something for your home.
Fashion Interiors
"I bought curtain rings. The website was easy to use. I shall not hesitate to shop here again."
Good afternoon,
thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this 5 Star review, I'm very pleased that you found our website easy to use and we look forward to you shopping with us again.
Kind regards,
Fashion Interiors
"Order arrived safely and well packed. Fashion Interiors kept me informed about delivery. Excellent service."
Good afternoon,

thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this 5 star review.
I'm very happy that you felt you received excellent service and that your order arrived safely and well packed.
We look forward to doing business again with you when you next need something for your home.
Fashion Interiors is rated 4.76 based on 1,362 reviews