Fashion Interiors Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Fashion Interiors

sales@fashioninteriors.co.uk

40 Hexworthy Avenue
Coventry

How would you rate Fashion Interiors?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"Excellent service - my order arrived within 48 hrs, very impressive in the run up to Christmas. Well wrapped and easy to see I had the correct product."
Lynda Dolan
Lynda Dolan
Verified Buyer
"When I had to return a roll of wallpaper after the 14 days return policy, I emailed them and they accepted it back and gave me a refund, very happy customer"
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. My curtains arrived last Thursday and I’m extremely delighted with them. I would not hesitate in recommending Fashils Interiors."
Vince Buckley
Verified Buyer
"Good price, Great service."
Lisa Holman
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient..thank you very much."
"Excellent service! Very happy with my purchase of wallpaper & especially the price. £13.00 cheaper a roll than other sites."
"Prompt delivery, absolutely love the wallpaper"
"Quick delivery of quality elected products. Discount for new customer was appreciated."
Karen Ashton
Verified Buyer
"Hi I ordered next day delivery at 10:39am and received a message stating delivery to be 2 days later. I allowed this to pass yet it did inconvenience my decorator. The decorator and I waited for the delivery two days later and this did not arrive until 4:3o that day. So I ordered on Monday at 10:3o and received the paper on Wednesday after 4pm. This inconvenience caused wasted time for the decorator and myself."
Good morning Karen,
thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.
I have looked in to this order for you and I understand that you may have thought that you had selected the next working day option, however unfortunately you didn't as you opted for our free delivery service which has a lead time of 2-3 working days and your order was delivered in 2 days.
I'm sorry that you felt disaponted but as there is a charge for delivery for the next working day, if this is not selected then it won't be delivered next day but will fall to the published lead times for free delivery, which in this case is 2-3 working days.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.
kind regards,
Fashion Interiors
"Excellent friendly service, quick delivery, gorgeous curtains!"
Jill Byrne
Verified Buyer
"Quality items at good price and excellent delivery service."
"Fairly fast delivery of the material."
Norman Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Easy to place an order, delivered in the time specified"
"Excellent service friendly helpful staff"
"Excellent customer service from first order to delivery."
Marian Mcloughlin
Verified Buyer
"The curtain poles I ordered were just as I hoped and surprise surprise they arrived the next day even though I had asked for standard delivery. I have used this company before and will continue to do so."
Sue Higgison
Verified Buyer
"Excellent choice and competitive price. Great service with delivery when stated and a very efficient returns process."
Elizabeth Housden
Verified Buyer
"Good quality product. Sadly the finials were not included as they had been discontinued and no one thought to ring me up about it! Anyway, I chose some more with the helpful people on the switchboard and they turned up a couple of days later so no problem. I will be ordering more rails and accessories from them in due course."
John Cardow
Verified Buyer
"Good price. Fast delivery with a time slot given. Product well packaged. Will use again"
"Great website lots of choice. Fast delivery. Pleased with product and would highly recommend."
Andy Smith
Verified Buyer
"Wrong item sent. Still waiting for correct item. Have called twice and been told the new item will be with me in a few days. Still waiting........"
Hello Andy Smith,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the replacement finials. I can see that you have spoken with our sales support team who have provided the most recent update.

Once again we are very sorry for the inconvenience that you have suffered due to this and should you need any information or assistance during that time please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Fashion Interiors.
Jean Badnell
Verified Buyer
"So easy to order from fashion interiors ,blinds came within a week and are now fitted. Thank you so much excellent service."
Rosanne Maguire
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Easy online browsing and live web-chatting with samples sent super quick (and good sizes to get a real feel of the material and scale of patterns). Online measuring guides really helpful too. We are so happy with our curtains - Harlequin Palmetto Dardanella Fabric - the finish really is perfect, especially how the pattern is matched across panels of material. Pencil pleats ready made and hooks in place ready to hang. Made and delivered in a fortnight (wow!). Thank you very much."
Fashion Interiors is rated 4.75 based on 707 reviews