Fashion Interiors Reviews

40 Hexworthy Avenue
Coventry

Tell us how Fashion Interiors made you happy
Great service thank you
Excellent range of products (I purchased curtain poles) at good prices. Very prompt delivery as always.
Posted 1 hour ago
Good quality product, reasonably priced. It arrived quickly, and well packaged.
My product came well packed and not damaged the only thing I can fault was there isn’t a next day delivery service and took 5 days to come but thank you for your service I would use again and recommend
Great service - items dispatched on time, well-packaged. Good value for money - what more can you want?!
Fashion Interiors was one of the very few companies that did the Morris wallpaper in the colour I wanted. Very reasonable price compared to other companies and super quick delivery - thanks!
Excellent customer care, friendly and helpful staff and very prompt deliver of orders. Would always recommend to others!
We are very happy with the curtain poles. They are excellent quality and look great. Also very prompt delivery.
Excellent service, many thanks
I used Fashion Interiors for the 1st time recently, I found there site really easy to use and from purchase to delivery was only 3 days. Will definitely use them again.
good response, via email, delivery prompt and delivery good
I only needed a small amount of material but the service was great and very easy.
Fantastic service and beautiful fabric. Have also purchased made to measure curtains previously which are absolutely beautiful. Will be purchasing again soon.
Website excellent and quickly found what I needed at a good price. Order delivered very promptly.
Simple online ordering, item arrived next day as promised
Really good service. We are delighted with the speed with which our order was dealt with. The packaging and delivery was spot on meaning that the goods we ordered were in top condition on arrival. We now have super curtain rails around the house. Very easy to install. Great.
Good morning,

thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this 5 Star review.
It's always lovely to hear back from our customers and we very much appreciate your comments and look forward to you shopping again with us when you are next looking for something for your home.

Fashion Interiors
The curtains are fabulous, fantastic service, really pleased..
Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5 Star review.
We are delighted to hear that you are so happy with your new curtains and the service you received. I will pass your comments on the the ladies that made your curtains for you as they will also appreciate your feedback.

Once again, thank you so much :)

Fashion Interiors
Website is easy to use. Plenty of choice and competitively priced. My fabric, when it arrived was cut square, always a plus for me. Can’t fault it.
Good morning,

Thank you for leaving us this 5 Star review.
It's great to read that you found our website easy to use and found plenty of competitively priced fabrics.
We very much look forward to you shopping with us again.

Fashion Interiors
Quick delivery. Great communication and free p&p... What more can one ask for. Wallpaper not up yet, but I'm certain it will look fabulous.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to leave us this 5 Star review.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your shopping experience with us and we look forward to you shopping with us again when you are next looking for something for your home.

Fashion Interiors
Once again I have purchased another curtain rail from Fashion Interiors and, once again, received excellent service. Very efficient and knowledgeable Customer Service with excellent advice on the telephone. Product well priced and made exactly correctly to order. Well packed and arrived, within 5 days. I have no hesitation in recommending them. Kay Haslam
Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5 Star review.
It's always so lovely to hear back from returning customers :)
We truly appreciate your comments and are delighted that you have no hesitation in recommending us.
We very much look forward to you shopping with us again.

Fashion Interiors
What lovely staff to deal with so . Have already recommended your company to a friend. AMR
Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this 5 Star review and for your lovely feedback, which I will pass on to our customer services team.
Thank you also for recommending us to your friend :)

Fashion Interiors is rated 4.78 based on 2,017 reviews