Fashion Interiors Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Fashion Interiors

sales@fashioninteriors.co.uk

40 Hexworthy Avenue
Coventry

How would you rate Fashion Interiors ?

"Perfect result and fairly easy to hang paste the wall wallpaper"
"We are very pleased with our Roman blinds made by Fashion Interiors."
"Great service thank you"
"Very happy with the products Ordered 3 wooden curtain poles which were wrong size (my fault) and they exchanged no problem Good product and good customer service"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is great to see that you have received your order, and that you are pleased with the order.

We are glad to see even though the original order wasn't what you needed our support team were able to assist in getting you the new product.

Fashion Interiors.
"Prompt and efficient service."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are glad to see that you are pleased with the service and the items that you received.

We do hope to see you again in the future when you look to add to your home.

Fashion Interiors.
"Had excellent advice on the telephone and via web chat. Items arrived the next day. Brilliant service"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are glad to see that you have received your order and that you were pleased with the order that you have received.

We are really glad to see that you were able to get the advice and service that you needed from our sales support team and we do hope to see you again in the future when you look to add to your home.

Fashion Interiors.
"Purchased custom made curtains: Easy to order, excellent quality, fast service, quick and simple to hang, perfect fit and a smart new look with no hassle"
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is fantastic to see that you are pleased with the quality of the curtains, to see that you have had a hassle free order along with hanging is fantastic.

We will ensure your feedback is passed onto the workroom so that they can keep up the fantastic work.

We do hope to see you again in the future when you look to add to your home.

Judith Hucklebridge
Verified Buyer
"Reasonably good web site. Pity the size of the checks on the checked fabric weren’t given as this is so important. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Nice firm to deal with. I shall not hesitate to use them again."
Hello Judith Hucklebridge,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is always great to receive feedback on how to improve our website and has been passed on for review.

We are glad to see that you have had a pleasurable experience when dealing with us and that you received your order quickly.

Maureen Green
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was very easy and delivered in the specified time. Wallpaper went up great and I love the look. Thankyou"
Hello Maureen Green,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is fantastic to see that you have a pleasurable experience when ordering with us.

It is great to see that you have received your order and that you are pleased with the wallpaper.

Elaine Billingham
Verified Buyer
"I initially contacted you by phone - had an extremely helpful conversation with a lovely member of your team and from that conversation I ordered swatches and then material which was exactly what I wanted and being able to order just the amount that I needed was great - delivery was very prompt- can’t fault my experience - thank you"
Hello Elaine Billingham,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is fantastic to hear that you have received your order and that you are please with the order and the delivery.

It is always nice to see that our sales support team were able to assist you during the ordering process.

We do hope to see you again in the near future when you look to add further to your home.

Margaret White
Verified Buyer
"The Curtains were very well made and exactly what I ordered. Good fast service"
"Excellent service. Goods arrived very quickly and in perfect condition thanks to first class packaging. Would recommend."
"First class, stylish product which was delivered sooner than expected. Excellent customer service. Would use this company again."
"Quick delivery and fabric just as it looks in picture. Very happy!"
"Excellent service. Quality product."
Lucy Marling
Verified Buyer
"We've just recently ordered orla kiely wallpaper of which was delivered very promptly (multi stem-seagreen) and on spending the whole evening hanging the wallpaper, taking a step back to have realised that there is a paint run in a couple of places, (see pictures) which to me spoils the overall appearance of the feature wall. Will await your response, hopefully we can some how resolve this. many thanks Lucy Marling."
Good afternoon Lucy
thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.
I'm so sorry that it appears that the roll you recieved from Harlequin was faulty.
As discussed today, please send me over the photos and I will organise the replacement for you. I have to say that it is very rare that a faulty roll is recieved from Harlequin as they have very stringent tests on their products and I'm sure that they will be just as disapointed that a roll has managed to leave their mill with a fault.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review and it was lovely talking to you this morning.
kind regards, Fashion Interiors
Rachel Brown
Verified Buyer
"Substantially cheaper than elsewhere, fast reliable service, good delivery updates"
"Wallpaper delivered quickly and cheapest price"
"Items received quicker than advised"
Lynette Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Very quick service and curtains well made."
"The curtain fabric was very quickly delivered and same with the ordering. I am unable to comment on the actual fabric as I am waiting for my curtain maker to pick it up.I have had a look inside the parcel and it is the fabric I ordered."
"Very prompt dispatch and delivery. Fabric on a roll and well-wrapped."
Suzanne Dickinson