FashionEyewear.co.uk Reviews

45% of reviewers recommend FashionEyewear.co.uk

426 Chiswick High Road, London United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate FashionEyewear.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

11 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sophie

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about FashionEyewear.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I've been buying from Fashion Eyewear for a good few years already, and the prices and service they provide are unbeatable. They usually deliver within the specified time frame, although one time my Tom Ford glasses didn't arrive in time, but it wasn't really their fault, but the couriers. I was notified right away, and they even chased the courier for me. The prices are amazing and the products are all genuine. I have recommended this company to my friends and family, and so far we are all very happy customers!"
"The purchasing process was ok-ish but not great! It took 2 months until I received my frames (even though fashioneyewear showed on their homepage that the frames are available) The really bad thing was how they handled (or better say not handled) the case when I told them after 3 months that the frames had a quality problem! I would never ever buy again from them!"
"People have complained of waiting times. Some glasses are in stock and some not. I have just ordered for the second time. The Persol sunglasses i ordered a couple of months ago, took two weeks to arrive but they saved me 90 quid compared to my local vision express. The Tom For glasses I've just ordered were also out of stock. Probably take two weeks to arrive. But, they're 190 quid cheeper than Vision express, what do people want..I would definitely recommend .."
"Shocking level of service! They miss numerous terms & conditions out of their website then try to get more money out of you on the back of the order or go mile out of your way. Made me feel bad for working full time and being unable to work my life around their schedule. The staff are rude & lie to you about things and refuse to help you with any enquiries made. Keep making promises and seeing if they can sort things and then fail to deliver. I asked for a refund and was refused the full amount. AVOID these guys!!!"
Simon Christopher Churm
"Very good price and fast delivery"
"i dont recommend buying from this website as twice they sold me glass and next day they sent me an email saying the glass is out of stock. i was very stupid to buy twice from them"
"U.S. customer for Chanel sunglasses. Glasses were in stock, shipped immediately (free), cleared customs, and I received them 7 days later. Glasses were in perfect condition and I am thrilled to have them since Chanel is making it difficult for US customers to buy discounted products. Fashion Eyewear transaction was flawless for me. I'll continue to purchase here."
Mrs White-McNab
Unverified Reviewer
"Fabulous glasses. Great quality & value. Great customer service. My first time using fashion eyewear & I'll definately buy from them again. Thanks"
"Terrible experience item out of stock, did not bother to e mail and tell me. Spoke to them on telephone advisor could not resolve and management not available until 10am despite customer service line open from 8 am. Still waiting for them to ring me back, will take legal proceedings if necessary to recover costs of dealing with them and their failure to deliver in accordance with their contract with me"
"Terrible experience - be careful as they do not show when items are out of stock on their website which results VERY long delivery times (upto 6 weeks!)"
"I'm incredulous with Fashion Eyewear. After many hours spent on their online chat and on the phone with them, they've just got my order wrong for the THIRD time. The first time the glasses even appeared used. The second, wrong order. The third, wrong order. Just silly, stupid mistakes. It's been over a month and I'm still nowhere near getting the glasses I ordered. Save yourself the hassle and don't bother with these guys. They're utterly incapable of processing a simple order. You might think you're saving money but in reality you're opening yourself up to a whole world of hassle."
FashionEyewear.co.uk is rated 2.82 based on 11 reviews