FashionEyewear.co.uk Reviews

FashionEyewear.co.uk have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

30% of reviewers recommend FashionEyewear.co.uk
02AM
2AM

426 Chiswick High Road, London United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate FashionEyewear.co.uk ?

"I order frames a month ago never receive them what a SCAM"
"Awful, awful company. Avoid. Not convinced this is even a legitimate business. Paid for a pair of Persols listed as in stock. Informed they were out of production. Refund requested. No refund given. Next step will be to try to reclaim the money via PayPal."
"This happened last time I ordered from you too.. If I can get a different pair, establish they are in fact, in stock, and you can be reasonably sure I won’t get this message again after another week of waiting, All in the course of a very little while, I’ll do business with you. Please answer the following questions, all of them, please. 1) the design comes in several frame colors and options. Are the others available? 2) if so, are you certain they are available? 3) if not, can you tell me what if your oakley stock IS available, that’s going to be a much shorter list than what isn’t, I imagine. 4) can you offer me any kind of assurance that if I let you keep my money after doing this to me twice, I will not experience further delay? 5) if you violate that promise, what will you offer me? I’d like a little more assurance than a stranger’s word, respectfully. Thank you On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 8:20 AM Fashion Eyewear wrote: Dear Dustin, Thank you for your email. We have checked the status of your order and we have been advised by Oakley that unfortunately the frame you have ordered went into back order and there is now a revised delivery time of 2-4 weeks. Order placed one week ago... will update;"
"I was ordering 2 pairs of Celine glasses and very happily surprised by the price. But you get what you pay for. After 6 weeks wait I have still not got them and the amount of emails and phone calls are just insane. I ask questions in the emails and days after you get an email back but with no answers to the questions. 1 of the pair was discontinued and cancelled from other, after 6 weeks I still haven't received any money back. I paid extra for tracking service but it is not working. My login no longer work and no process have been giving. I am exhaused of chasing them and will never shop there again."
"I ordered a pair of Tiffany sunglasses last Thursday The man I spoke to could not have been more helpful and said they would arrive within two weeks. As it turns out I had a message saying the frames were in stock and they would be delivered ASAP. They came on Monday I am absolutely delighted with the sun glasses and their speed of service No complaints at all"
"Been dealing with them for over 3 months for an issue with the frames i received from them. Initially, I sent emails explaining the issues then sending my glasses to their office. They sent them back saying there is no problem. I took pictures of the issues (scratch on lens and fault with the frames bending forward. Sent them the frames again (out of my own cost), for them to agree they can now identify the problem and give new frames and upgrade lens (for a fee as they are not under guarantee). Paid for new lens and received new frames, only to discover the exact same issues with the frames and a mark on the new lens. After contacting them about the issue and asking for refund, which they have not responded. It has been 2 weeks since last contact from them, i have sent several emails detailing the issues with new images over the past two weeks but have not received anything from them. I have used them for several years, buying over 5 glasses over the years, but this lack of response and service is atrocious. There are better companies in the market, better service and reputable so I'm going to be using them from now on."
"Never again. May 30 I ordered a pair of sunglasses. First of all 3d secure payments not enough secure for this store, rely? The asked me to pay one more time throug PayPal. And you know what? Today June 12, do I have my sunglasse, no. I've paid 2 times for one pair, and it even not dispatch."
"Avoid if possible. Been three weeks no clue what happened to my order."
"Cheating - Unethical service Cheating, Unethical service.. delivered a defected frame to me, I had to return to them ( paid for international postage), they returned back in the same defected condition. not answering my emails after that. wasted $$$ on defected frame. I don't recommend buying anything from them."
"I've been buying from Fashion Eyewear for a good few years already, and the prices and service they provide are unbeatable. They usually deliver within the specified time frame, although one time my Tom Ford glasses didn't arrive in time, but it wasn't really their fault, but the couriers. I was notified right away, and they even chased the courier for me. The prices are amazing and the products are all genuine. I have recommended this company to my friends and family, and so far we are all very happy customers!"
"The purchasing process was ok-ish but not great! It took 2 months until I received my frames (even though fashioneyewear showed on their homepage that the frames are available) The really bad thing was how they handled (or better say not handled) the case when I told them after 3 months that the frames had a quality problem! I would never ever buy again from them!"
"People have complained of waiting times. Some glasses are in stock and some not. I have just ordered for the second time. The Persol sunglasses i ordered a couple of months ago, took two weeks to arrive but they saved me 90 quid compared to my local vision express. The Tom For glasses I've just ordered were also out of stock. Probably take two weeks to arrive. But, they're 190 quid cheeper than Vision express, what do people want..I would definitely recommend .."
"Shocking level of service! They miss numerous terms & conditions out of their website then try to get more money out of you on the back of the order or go mile out of your way. Made me feel bad for working full time and being unable to work my life around their schedule. The staff are rude & lie to you about things and refuse to help you with any enquiries made. Keep making promises and seeing if they can sort things and then fail to deliver. I asked for a refund and was refused the full amount. AVOID these guys!!!"
"Very good price and fast delivery"
"i dont recommend buying from this website as twice they sold me glass and next day they sent me an email saying the glass is out of stock. i was very stupid to buy twice from them"
"U.S. customer for Chanel sunglasses. Glasses were in stock, shipped immediately (free), cleared customs, and I received them 7 days later. Glasses were in perfect condition and I am thrilled to have them since Chanel is making it difficult for US customers to buy discounted products. Fashion Eyewear transaction was flawless for me. I'll continue to purchase here."
"Fabulous glasses. Great quality & value. Great customer service. My first time using fashion eyewear & I'll definately buy from them again. Thanks"
"Terrible experience item out of stock, did not bother to e mail and tell me. Spoke to them on telephone advisor could not resolve and management not available until 10am despite customer service line open from 8 am. Still waiting for them to ring me back, will take legal proceedings if necessary to recover costs of dealing with them and their failure to deliver in accordance with their contract with me"
"Terrible experience - be careful as they do not show when items are out of stock on their website which results VERY long delivery times (upto 6 weeks!)"
"I'm incredulous with Fashion Eyewear. After many hours spent on their online chat and on the phone with them, they've just got my order wrong for the THIRD time. The first time the glasses even appeared used. The second, wrong order. The third, wrong order. Just silly, stupid mistakes. It's been over a month and I'm still nowhere near getting the glasses I ordered. Save yourself the hassle and don't bother with these guys. They're utterly incapable of processing a simple order. You might think you're saving money but in reality you're opening yourself up to a whole world of hassle."
FashionEyewear.co.uk is rated 2.20 based on 20 reviews