Fashion World Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Fashion World

How would you rate Fashion World?

11 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Kirsty Fellows
Fast delivery. Good quality. Would definitely use again.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Fashion World in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Kirsty Fellows
"Fast delivery. Good quality. Would definitely use again."
Dawn Reid
"Shop here all the time have no complaints and excellent service dont shop much any where else ."
Annalise Watson
"I love how fashion world keeps you updated every step of the way, with emails and texts."
Melveena Steele
"Fast delivery fab items"
Susan Clayton
"I love Fashion World. Clothes for curves and they fit perfectly. I would recommend Fashion World to other curvy ladies as anything that I have purchased from them has been great value for money."
Sam Jenkins
"Very good quality products and quick delivery easy to use checkout and good customer service"
Yvonne Wood
"Perfect fitting bras and knickers and hassle free returns! A nice variety of bigger ladies sizes and even some fab deals on purses. Will be using again."
"Delivery in time fast"
Michelle Bremner
"They sizes are not true to size at all. They come up small"
Kaleigh Gillett
"Bought a beautiful dress for my sister in laws wedding. It was almost perfect but it was slightly bug. I sent it back and ordered another smaller size and 3 weeks late it still hadn't come. I had no communication from the company or delivery company and had to find something last minute for the wedding."
"clothers fashion and a good price"
Fashion World is rated 4.55 based on 11 reviews