Fashion World Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Fashion World
01AM
1AM
Telephone

How would you rate Fashion World ?

"Brilliant company, I have been shopping with fashion world now for a few years, never had any complaints, if you phone up the customer service team is always helpful, I love the clothes, but I do rate there bedding is exceptional value , made well , . But they can't please everyone, but I'm one happy customer."
"I ordered i didnt receive they said they would refund me they did then took the refund back and told me to fill in a form that i had to pay to send off stamp and envelope...disgusting and the common customer service advisors attitude absolutely despicable."
"Thiefs stole money from my account! Purchased items back in March they were lost in transit receievd a refund after a week of chasing. Get sent a letter to confirm items never recieved, sign it and pay to send it back. To then find yesterday they have stolen the money from my bank for the items. Complaints phone line is like talking to a robot. Customer service through email just repeat themselves and tell you the situation over and over. I now have to wait over 2 weeks to get my money back from this thieving company."
"Fast delivery. Good quality. Would definitely use again."
"Shop here all the time have no complaints and excellent service dont shop much any where else ."
"I love how fashion world keeps you updated every step of the way, with emails and texts."
"Fast delivery fab items"
"I love Fashion World. Clothes for curves and they fit perfectly. I would recommend Fashion World to other curvy ladies as anything that I have purchased from them has been great value for money."
"Very good quality products and quick delivery easy to use checkout and good customer service"
"Perfect fitting bras and knickers and hassle free returns! A nice variety of bigger ladies sizes and even some fab deals on purses. Will be using again."
"Delivery in time fast"
"They sizes are not true to size at all. They come up small"
"Bought a beautiful dress for my sister in laws wedding. It was almost perfect but it was slightly bug. I sent it back and ordered another smaller size and 3 weeks late it still hadn't come. I had no communication from the company or delivery company and had to find something last minute for the wedding."
"clothers fashion and a good price"
Fashion World is rated 4.07 based on 14 reviews