fascias.com Reviews

Read fascias.com Reviews

0117 9719922

info@fascias.com

3 Small Street

Tell us how fascias.com made you happy
Quick and simple to use website and make an order, Kept informed at what stage of the process Turned up very quickly and very reasonable prices Brilliant service throughout
Worked as planned, would use again.
Always great service and fantastic quality product.
Parcel arrived sooner than expected and at a time when I was likely to be at home. Very pleased with the contents.
Easy to navigate website and a huge selection of items. Delivery was only a few days and everything was well wrapped in bubble wrap. I used fascia boards to cover old internal window sills and they look fabulous. I did 3 bedrooms and 1 box bay window, all for about £70. Great!
Delivery was OK. I checked the items for scratches, but I did not check the sizes of the items. E17FR175RA the two separate deliveries of these items resulted in one being 5mm smaller on the 150mm width. Only noticed when Fitting.
This is honestly one of the worst companies I have ever had the misfortune to deal with ! They are without a doubt one of the most unhelpful companies to work with, they flat our refuse to help in any way shape or form if something goes wrong ! I strongly suggest you avoid using this company as they have some of the worst customer support I have ever seen.
Dead good use again!
Very good in delivering what exactly what I ordered, and well packaged
Very good product and easy to use by a non professional. It will be highly adequate it the sizes are made to match the various edges of polycarbonate and plywood thickness i.e 16mm for 16mm, 20mm for 20mm, 25mm for 25mm and so on.
Really pleased with the skirting boards , good quality . Customer service was good too , really helpful .
Good service / thanks
Ordered, arrived and good quality, what more can I say!
Dissappointing, really messed me around on last order delivering in bits and not advising shortages so fitters time wasted and client upset. Very difficult to contact over phone to sort out. Something not right must improve communication or will buy elsewhere next time!
We are extremely pleased with our purchase of Plastic gravel boards, what a wonderful product! we didn't even know they existed till we found them by chance on the net, they arrived promptly, really well packed and protected, and were quite reasonably priced, they also look very smart, and of course they're maintenance free Bonus! Thankyou so much.
Product delivered on time on the appointed day, good quality, great value and price, no hesitation in recommending this company.
Amazing service, helpful staff, easy to use website and product arrived on time - thank you, will use again and recommend.
Excellent service , dispatched without delay , delivered on time . 5 star service
Recently ordered a replacement electric meter door. Easy to order on line. Delivered on time. Fitted perfectly.
Arrived in good time, canopy as advertised, fitted now and looks great!
fascias.com is rated 4.42 based on 1,944 reviews