Farrar & Tanner Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farrar & Tanner
Read Farrar & Tanner Reviews

About Farrar & Tanner:

Based in the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, Farrar & Tanner procure bespoke, traditionally crafted gifts for men. Combining a history of blacksmith and iron work with a leather crafting heritage, Farrar & Tanner are driven by exceptional quality of materials, design and craftsmanship. A luxurious, practical collection of men's accessories, available for personalisation by their skilled team of engravers and leather embossers.

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

Kimberly van Tongeren
Farrar & Tanner 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Sandra Rosie
More Photos & Videos
wow what a lovely gift. So well presented and packaged with lovely inscription.Thank you.Will definitely recommend and buy from you again.
Excellent service, delivery very prompt after order was placed.
Very pleased with my purchases.
Excellent speedy service, good quality product at reasonable price, well recommended
Product purchased - English Pewter Stag whisky Glass
Excellent service & product.
I ordered a personalised chopping board for Fathers Day. It was a last minute idea but my daugther was excited about it so we decided to go for it. Not only did it arrive in time but it was absolutely lovely - the best Fathers Day gift. My husband was delighted.
Delighted with the product and very efficient delivery
Ordered a retirement gift for a colleague which was engraved recently. Gift wrapped parcel arrived at the office in plenty of time and the gift has made a retiree very happy. Pleased with the product and the service. We'll done Farrar & Tanner
Great knife with fantastic inscription. Arrived before Father’s Day. Can’t ask for much more than that!
Excellent service all ways quick and easy no hassle and great value
Very helpful as I wasn't quite sure what I wanted also delivered before latest date thank you very much Mrs Wood
Top gift for a 40th

Bought a personalised whisky glass for my brother in law. It arrived promptly and the packaging was very smart. The whiskey glass looks great especially with the personalised letters. Looking forward to gifting this, now he can enjoy his drink in style.
I purchased a pair of pewter based whiskey tumblers for my grandson's special birthday. They are excellent quality and speedily despatched.
The young lady who took my order was proficient in all respects including the engraving requirements.
I am very happy with all aspects of the transaction and would recommend their service to all.
Purchased wine in a box for Fathers Day! Delivered within time scale and were greatly received.
The chess board I ordered here is incredible, came quick and had a lovely protective bag with it! Love it.
So impressed with the delivery time & gift.
Beautiful items to choose from and so easy to order. The description of items and extras you can obtain are second to none. I didn’t have long to wait to receive my order and I was absolutely over the moon with my purchase. It came well packed with all recyclable packaging. My Whisky Glass with Pewter Base is exceptional plus I had it engraved for a special birthday that to is spot on and puts the perfect finish to it. Just so pleased.
Quality product
Harkens back to the times not so long ago when you could enter a local hardware store and pick up a U.K. made product like this
This was a gift, not given yet. Delivery super quick. I'm really pleased. Very good quality. My husband should love this.
Good quality backgammon board. I prefer the smooth playing surface rather than the fabric alternative as you can move the stones to their new position quickly by sliding rather than picking them up.
The board was very well packed for postage; delivery was within a normal timeframe, and all round I have been happy with my purchase. (I still seem to lose when playing against my wife :( ). Oh well, you can't have everything.
Two items ordered and both delivered within timescale given. Both items engraved and of excellent quality. Will happily buy online again from this company.
Farrar & Tanner is rated 4.81 based on 1,932 reviews