Farrar & Tanner Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farrar & Tanner
Read Farrar & Tanner Reviews

About Farrar & Tanner:

Based in the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, Farrar & Tanner procure bespoke, traditionally crafted gifts for men. Combining a history of blacksmith and iron work with a leather crafting heritage, Farrar & Tanner are driven by exceptional quality of materials, design and craftsmanship. A luxurious, practical collection of men's accessories, available for personalisation by their skilled team of engravers and leather embossers.

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

Kimberly van Tongeren
Farrar & Tanner 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Sandra Rosie
More Photos & Videos
I experienced very good service from Farrar & Tanner. The original delivery was for the wrong model of knife block so I phoned customer services and they organised next day delivery for the correct one with a free return label enclosed. The Sabatier block with 5 knives is of very good quality and was sold at a competitive price.
It is certainly better to phone as I did not get a response to my email but the customer service individuals were very helpful on the phone.
Excellent service
Excellent service and product was exactly as described,, great gift
A quality item , proper British made product, very happy, thanks
bulb planter... well made tool in stainless steel... attention paid to the welding and finishing..more expensive but worth the extra money... well thought out design in size and shape..should last a lifetime
An excellent and amazingly quick service. Lovely quality and best of all, British!!!
Beautiful chess board well made and excellent value for the quality
Delivered ON TIME and great communication with deliverers.
Given as a present and recipient delighted. Thank you.
Bought my father an etched Opinel knife for Father’s Day. The quality was perfect and he absolutely loved it. The site was easy to navigate and the customer service, exceptional. Will definitely be using F&T again.
Great service. Being able to write an inscription on the presentation box Made the gift more special.
Excellent delivery time from ordering and easy to order online. Haven’t actually seen the product myself as it is a gift for my sister and brother in law silver wedding anniversary, so I had it delivered to their address. My sister has told me it is lovely though so a big thank you to Farrar & Tanner.
Deliver perfect. Packaging perfect. Back gammon board - stunning. Worth every penny.
Lovely product and quick delivery!
very good service
I ordered the chess board for Father's Day.
So pleased with it, it's perfect & very well made.
Thank you, from a very happy customer.
I bought a whittling knife as a Present for Father’s Day, I paid extra for engraving. I was a bit disappointed when it came that the engraving is on the side of the handle with all the branding on, meaning that my little girls dad didn’t even realise it was engraved. The other side of the handle is totally bare, why would it have been done on that side? It’s not something that can be proudly displayed as intended.
Such a shame because everything else is just perfect.
I bought a very high quality penknife manufactured by Taylors Eye Witness and I was impressed with the item and the speed of delivery.
Our very good friend was having his 60th birthday,we decided to buy him your silver pocket watch and have it engraved,it was lovely he was over the moon with it.nice gift for him to keep from us.
Fast and efficient service. Excellent.
My little Bo loves his new seat - he was always a little nervous traveller but now seems quite happy to get into the car - I wish I’d got one sooner - Thank you.!
The right product at the right price, promptly delivered. The engraving Service is a bonus - no using the wrong gardener’s knife as they have our names on them! Nice range of fonts to choose from and quality was good.
Farrar & Tanner is rated 4.81 based on 1,877 reviews