Farmison & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co
4.8
Based on 25,056 reviews
Farmison & Co Review Verified review from genuine Farmison & Co customer.
Read Farmison & Co Reviews

About Farmison & Co:

Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

Bondgate Green, Ripon, North Yorkshire

Tell us how Farmison & Co made you happy
Tom F
Tom F
Denisa V
Farmison & Co 5 star review on 28th July 2022
Judith C
Meat quality is always superb, and customer services are fast, friendly and helpful.
Excellent service and meat
I’ve just cooked & eaten the first of the picanha steaks I bought from you. The texture & taste was wonderful & not only would I buy these again but I’d recommend them to everyone (so long as you leave some for me😋).
The product is fantastic and the stories behind the production of the meat are really wonderful . This is sustainable local good food at the absolute best . The order and delivery service is incredibly easy and the packaging and freshness of the products is super . I am always 100% satisfied with my orders
Excellent meat, particularly the 60-day aged steaks. Wonderful flavour and very tender. Highly recommended. Very expensive, but I guess that if you want the best, you will have to pay for it.
Never let’s you down, quality of the meat is brilliant. You can really taste the difference. My personal favourite is the bone marrow burgers with their burger relish.
I ordered a delivery of meat for a BBQ plus condiments as a gift for friends. They were very pleased with the excellent quality of the meat.
Always excellent quality.
Very good meat, ethically produced and good delivery. Prices getting steeper, however.
Some of the best bacon I've bought and never had a bad product from them. Delivery is immaculate and delighted to see them use more eco-friendy means, hopefully will be the norm in the near future. Have recommended Farminson to many people and am always happy to!
Arrived on time fresh and tasty I have made another order
The best tomahawks I’ve cooked. It’s my go to online butchers. Great service and quick!!
I love the way Farmison let customers know about their very unique products. You get an education with your meat. There is a sense of real support for the farmers and producers and although I don't eat a LOT of meat, I prefer to buy less but better. A really great business which I am really happy to support.
Excellent customer service and superb quality meat. I have ordered from Farmison & Co on several occasions and have never been disappointed.
Collar bacon and traditional pork sausage, so much flavour. And that's from someone who has lost most of my taste and smell due to covid!!
Beautiful meat - tasting as it should. Customer Service excellent.
As always excellent quality and ontime delivery. Great online shopping.
All the meat I have had from Farmison has been excellent. I like the options to choose the breed of beef, lamb etc., and the support Farmison provides for British farmers and native breeds. The service I have received from Farmison has been great with every order.
products were delivered as promised and were of the usual good quality.
Excellent Quality and arrivedn as promised
Farmison & Co is rated 4.8 based on 25,056 reviews