Farmison & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co
Farmison & Co Review Verified review from genuine Farmison & Co customer.
Read Farmison & Co Reviews

About Farmison & Co:

Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

Bondgate Green, Ripon, North Yorkshire

Tell us how Farmison & Co made you happy
Haven't eaten any of the meat yet but it all looks good. I was very impressed with the packaging, the freezer packs were still frozen solid!
Really pleased with my order. Would definitely buy from again & recommend
I have not been a Farmison customer for long but I have grown to like and enjoy everything about the company their presentation and service is excellent. I ordered BBQ products for this week end looking forward to that
The product arrived on the day requested. We had hoped for the duck breast to be smoked but it wasn’t and although it was perfectly tasty we felt it didn’t represent value for money at all!
I have been looking for meat of this standard for a long time,well now I found it,the very best .i trust them for the best quality meat,and purity money can buy ,thank you farmison ,hope to be with you for many years to come!
meat quality is rather good !
I ordered some burgers and some lamb riblets which were delicious. The delivery was easy and the packaging excellent at keeping the neat fresh. I'm not keen on polystyrene though.
Farmison meat & service is top notch Your dedication to supporting rare breeds & the farmers who care for them is very special. Thank you so much for the trouble you all take to give us customers such a good service and such a great product Keep going with the new degradable packaging please !
Fantastic company to deal with! Quick efficient and the meat is of superb quality. Can thoroughly recommend.
Great meat and great customer service. I have been able to continue to enjoy top grade aged beef and other products brought straight to my door. There’s no going back
orders always arrive on time, well packed and in perfect condition. I started using farmison since the first lockdown and I am so pleased with the quality I will carry on using them. 10 out of 10 keep it up. Thank you.
The meat is always very tasty never fails. Excellent service and so pleased they are helping with the rare breed situation please dont stop.
The best beef we have ever eaten . Very highly recommended .
Lovely quality meat. Very good value for money. Well packed. Have ordered twice now and both boxes arrived exactly on day ordered. Really pleased and will definitely order again.
Meat good, delivery and packing good. Best mail order meat I've had to date and will order again.
Just how meat should be ie is properly hung and with marbled fat so it cooks well and tastes good.
Meat as tasty as any restaurants
Great choice and excellent delivery service!
The quality is always great and it's packaged perfectly. All in all, easy and tasty!
As a child, our butcher could tell us the family history of every piece of meat he sold. That’s what I wanted. That’s what I buy from Farmison. It’s meat at its very best.
Farmison & Co is rated 4.83 based on 19,930 reviews