Farmison & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co
4.8
Based on 25,056 reviews
Farmison & Co Review Verified review from genuine Farmison & Co customer.
Read Farmison & Co Reviews

About Farmison & Co:

Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

Bondgate Green, Ripon, North Yorkshire

Tell us how Farmison & Co made you happy
Tom F
Tom F
Denisa V
Farmison & Co 5 star review on 28th July 2022
Judith C
Outstanding quality , choice snd convenience, asks knowing where your meat comes from and supporting British farmers makes Farmison a great choice !
4th or 5th month in a row when I order all the meat my family needs from farmison. Now when I go to supermarkets, I refuse to enter on the meat aisle. The quality of products cannot be compared with what Farmison offers. I love steak sandwiches so I convinced myself to try to make 'em at home. I'll let a picture (unedited) with that beauty. Best. Steak. Sandwich. Ever.
Farmison & Co 5 star review on 30th July 2022
Glad i stumbled onto this butcher, fantastic produce at a good price(especially the offers)Great selection of quality meat and delivered on time,well packed and with recipe idea's in the box.I would recommend Farmison in a heart beat.Thanks šŸ‘Øā€šŸ³
Once again, Farmison's has provided excellent produce, all delivered exactly as promised
Another fantastic order from Farmison! Cannot fault the service, delivery, and quality of the meat. It's such a treat to receive the beautifully packed box, and unpack the delights inside. We only order our meat from you. From two very happy customers.
Excellent products and service as usual, highly recommended.
Very easy to order for click and collect. Staff friendly and knowledgeable. Will definitely use again.
Excellent thank you for your help in sending me a replacement parcel
A few years ago we decided to eat less meat, but when we did, to eat better meat and pay a little more. Now I go nowhere else but Farmison & Co. It's always superb quality and feels like a treat! To make sure I don't overcook their joints I've been using the Meater probe and the results are perfect every time.
I have recommended Farmoson to many people, and sent vouchers or boxes as gifts. We have been buying from them for a couple of years, and most of our meat is Farmison. Everything is delicious, and if you need instructions, theirs are very clear, easy to follow and work. My only down side is that sometimes, since I have become interested in knowing such things, I will order the specific breed they are highlighting, and they will have to substitute it out at the last minute, which can be disappointing. The substitute will be perfectly nice, but, it won't add to my knowledge. I usually order well in advance, and the delivery has never not been on my chosen day.
Brilliant service and excellent products, if a little on the pricey side.
Good quality meat and full of flavour. Highly recommended
Meat was great and delivery was very good!
Customer service is outstanding. The meat is very good. Their packaging is reusable, you send it back and get the cost of return refunded on your next order. The meat is vacuum packed so lasts longer in the freezer. The black pudding is the best I've tasted.
Love the variety of choice in the steaks, good value for your money, comes well packaged and on delivery is very good on time. As Iā€™m the only one in our house that likes a lot of meat the package beef is freezer ready. Cooking instructions and recipes included, brilliant. Will continue to get my protein fix at Farmison and Co.
Great meat quality, variety and availability. Having access to these products enables me to optimise my menus at home. In particular, I like the aged steaks- always consistent in size, quality and taste. Plus I like the company values. In the summer, I BBQ a lot and the cuts like briskets, marinated shoulders and leg of lambs are an absolute favourite. Strongly recommend using them.
The quality of the meat is unsurpassed. Well presented, fast delivery, and tasted delicious!
Farmisons have always delivered high quality meat. They have always been responsive to any queries about their products and have been easy and pleasant to deal with.
Fantastic service & products
We have ordered a regular and custom meat delivery. Both arrived on time (with timely notification from delivery company). The meat was packaged well and was good quality and tasty. Will order again.
Farmison & Co is rated 4.8 based on 25,056 reviews