Farmison & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co
Farmison & Co Review Verified review from genuine Farmison & Co customer.
Read Farmison & Co Reviews

About Farmison & Co:

Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

Bondgate Green, Ripon, North Yorkshire

Tell us how Farmison & Co made you happy
As always the meat we order is always excellent. We are never disappointed and always return. Some of our favourites are the DIY Porchetta, chicken supremes and lamb rumps.
Farmison & Co 5 star review on 2nd August 2021 Farmison & Co 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
My order came boxed and had not been in a fridge you could tell it had a few ice packs in the box with it i threw the lot away and will not use them again not impressed at all
I LOVE Farmison! The ethics of farming are very important to me; I refuse to buy into industrial farming. Concern for the environment, sustainability, small business and, especially, the welfare of animals that, yes, end up on our plates, but do so in the most humane, stress free way, is what makes Farmison work for me. Well, that and the fact that the produce is off the scale delicious!
Absolutely amazing quality, we will never got our meat from anywhere else. Fantastic delivery service too, we have never been let down. Can’t recommend Farmison & Co enough!!
The best bacon ever! Amazing, will be buying more.
Consistently excellent cuts of meat.
Our most recent purchase of 4 sirloin steaks was rather disappointing. One pack was up to your usual excellent standard but the other one was mediocre. There was a lot of fat to be trimmed off and one steak was distinctly thin. The plumper one ate quite well. I wouldn’t have wanted to serve these two to our guests. I’ve previously recommended Farmison to friends and family but wouldn’t feel too confident now.
Decided to put your 'best Pork Pie ever' claim to the test and you won hands down! Only issue is it wasn't big enough once the family all decided the same!
Beautiful food, delivered on time in perfect condition
Delivery was exactly as planned and I’m pleased that I can return the packaging for recycling. The Chateaubriand was stunningly wonderful. The best beef I have tasted in years. Thank you.
What can be better than knowing the meat you eat is tasty, tender, and traceable.
Excellent quality, ethical produce good price ,easy to cook, delivered to your door what else could you ask for?
The best meat available online, really delicious chicken.
Love these products, so well sourced, well farmed and well priced. Always a hit with the family, whatever the meal. Five stars all round! :)
we have bought a few times, we like to support local businesses, especially those that offer quality and something different. the lamb shanks we had were beautiful, full of flavour and also very large. would recommend to anyone who want to buy quality products
Great service, lovely tasty produce
Lovely meat and so good to be able to get heritage breeds. I especially like the very well-hung (90 days when you can get them) ribeye steaks. Beautifully packed, delivered exactly when they say it will be. Love everything about this butcher.
The quality of meat and the service is excellent.
Really great quality, super fast delivery have ordered from farmisons before from a recommendation and would highly recommend also to other people.
These days there are quiet a few on-line met companies offering fantastic quality that you cannot get from the supermarkets and from only a few retailers in markets. Well Farmison is up there with the best! My last delivery was a quick s ever and the Lamb rump steak was supperb ( a cut of lamb I've considered before) Keep us the standards,,,you're worth it!
Farmison & Co is rated 4.83 based on 19,930 reviews