Farmison & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co
Farmison & Co Review Verified review from genuine Farmison & Co customer.
Read Farmison & Co Reviews

About Farmison & Co:

Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

Bondgate Green, Ripon, North Yorkshire

Tell us how Farmison & Co made you happy
We are always impressed with the excellent quality of meat we receive from Farmison and their customer service is exemplary. We would highly recommend this company.
So happy! great food thank you! Lovely packaging, got a phone call with an update to let me know its outside, very polite, in general just a great experience, will be buying from again.
Farmison & Co 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
I ordered a 4kg Texas style brisket, it was absolutely delicious. It arrived on the chosen day of delivery and was cooked 2 days later. The packaging of the meat was excellent. Will definitely be ordering again for those special occasions.
Excellent meat and excellent service
Really excellent quality, super-tasty meats
All good things to say, their website is great to use, the delivery service via DPD is superb and the meat supplied is so good, no faults at all, very pleased thank you.
We order from Farmison for special events and family celebrations, and can always rely on the quality of the meat. At the weekend we added the Texan Dry Rub Beef Brisket to the order for burgers, sausages, and chicken cuts, and were not disappointed. Cooked slowly in the oven, per the online instructions, our guests commented on how good it was.
Super quality fast reliable service excellent packaging never disappointed
Excellent quality meat. You can not go wrong.
As always great customer service. Top quality meat. The main thing for me is that being of such high quality that less than normal is needed when cooking making it not only a great product but cost effective
Fantastic products and quick delivery
We tried 3 varieties of the saucepan ready range - ragu, tikka masala and chilli con carne. They were all amazingly delicious and a big hit with everyone in our party of 8 on our glamping holiday. The chicken tikka was our favourite. They helped make easy meals on an evening instead of booking in to the expensive on-site pop-up restaurant.
Top quality products and amazing choice
Quality meat every time!
Excellent Ribeye and Fillet Steaks
Have used Farmison for my meat for the past three years and never been disappointed by ether the quality of the meat nor the service.
Whilst not cheap the standards are top notch and the tastes hark back to days long gone which I am old enough to remember.
I've ordered from Farmison for over 4 years and have always been impressed with the quality of their meat. I am passionate about animal welfare and the environment and appreciate the fact that not only are all animals well cared for, but they have recently changed their packaging to more environmentally friendly. Over the 4 years I've had to contact customer services twice and both times, they resolved by query effectively and quickly. The main reason I keep coming back to Farmison is the ethical reason - As they say 'eat better meat', therefore I choose to eat meat where the animals have an amazing life from birth.
The service was superb. I was disappointed with the lorne sausages, as I found them bland and rather tasteless. The confit of duck legs was a huge disappointment, as the salt overwhelmed everything; they were so salty that they were inedible and had to be binned. I have not yet cooked the half leg of lamb, but it looks fine. This first order was disappointing but I intend to re-order, as I like what Farmison are trying to do, and I am a great believer in supporting the British farmer.
The meat is always top quality and I have ordered a variety from here over the years, from roasting joints, to steaks, sausages, bacon, burgers, quartered chicken - it's always been spot on!! Something really important to me too is being able to order the breed that I want most of the time - I've tried a few beef breeds now; Longhorn, Highland, Belted Galloway, Aberdeen, Galloway and yet to try the Dexter. Also bought some Herdwick lamb for a lamb lover recently and they said it was the best ever!! (Now need to taste this myself!)
Farmison & Co is rated 4.83 based on 19,941 reviews