Farmison & Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmison & Co
4.8
Based on 25,168 reviews
Farmison & Co Review Verified review from genuine Farmison & Co customer.
Read Farmison & Co Reviews

About Farmison & Co:

Farmison & Co have one simple mission, to help the nation to Eat Better Meat. Purveyors of Heritage British Rare & Native Breed Meat. Fresh from the Dales To Your Door. Widest range of breeds and cuts in Britain.

care@farmison.com

Bondgate Green, Ripon, North Yorkshire

Tell us how Farmison & Co made you happy
The meat is generally of the highest quality, but the availability of specific breeds is very limited. I was drawn to Farmison because of the animal welfare, and choice of breeds. For the last few months, however, I have been unable to purchase meat from my list of favourite breeds: nearly everything is Heritage. Customer service is excellent, with queries dealt with efficiently. Changes by Farmison to orders are not conveyed prior to delivery, which prevents my cancellation of the order (I am not prepared to pay for items I have not ordered). Surely you must ave some idea months in advance of which breeds are ready for sale. We are an ordinary family who are retired and severely disabled, on limited income. I get the impression , and understand why, priority is given to supplying restaurants, etc. but venture to suggest that individual customers sustain your business. Thank you for your efforts to encourage ethical farming of rare breeds. Regards David Willmer
You get what you pay for with meat. Farmison meat is dearer than the local supermarket but there is no comparison in taste and quality. Delivery comes on specified date with a given time slot on the day. Well packed. Excellent service
Very well packed and consistently high quality produce. The Porter cured bacon is particularly delicious.
Enjoying your different meats and love sausages and gammon steaks very tasty.
New customer. So far excellent quality of meat. I order beef and merguez lamb sausages. Very pleased. Only minor criticism is the amount of emails I receive. Could the frequency and relevance be optional?.
Meat how it should taste. Thankyou
I recommend Farmison to everyone I know - the product is amazing, ordering is so very easy, delivery is great and the care on the packaging is exceptional. It is not cheap, however they do amazing offers and you do really notice the difference when you cook the product - a totally different level. I also like to support our Farmers where possible.
What can I say other than you have restored my faith in amazing quality and tasty steaks , just perfect for my sons 17th birthday as he is a lover of steak but boy he never tasted steak this good before, I got the taster box and it was superb. will most definitely order again .
Farmison & Co 5 star review on 17th August 2022 Farmison & Co 5 star review on 17th August 2022
Outstanding
Spendid tasty food. Nicely seasoned.
We bought and cooked, as instructed, the sweet peppered boston butt - stunning. Easy ordering, quick efficient delivery and wow, what a taste. Definitely be ordering more, no question.
The chicken tikka meal was very tasty with succulent pieces of meat. I served it with some pilau rice and it all tasted great
I purchased a cut of pork and a cut of beef to BBQ. Absolutely blown away by the quality and flavour!
Farmison & Co 5 star review on 17th August 2022
The quality of the meat I get from Farmison is outstanding. The flavour of the lamb we ate yesterday was so good that my guests asked what I had done to it. I had to give Farmiston the credit. The beef we had last week was really tender and tasty.
Fantastic quality produce, pork chops the way they should be, full of flavour and so, so tender. Will be back for more soon!
My meat from Farmison is always brilliant. Cannot fault it.
timely delivery and great quality meat
I ordered 6 chicken supremes for a dinner party. A bit nervous because I hadn't shopped at Farmison before. The box arrived on time and well packaged. I had so many compliments about the chicken - so moist and tasty. I will definitely be using you again in the future. Thank you.
Excellent