Farmfoods Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Farmfoods
03AM
3AM

Tell us how Farmfoods made you happy

"Farmfoods in Sutton is a nice shopping environment with friendly staffs. I like to go there, however, it is far from me. Prices are very favourable, foods are quality, so I really satisfied with them. They should focus on expansion, like more stores or online order option. I would be even more happy with them."
Are you Farmfoods? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Farmfoods receives. Reply Free
"Don't use them really, but they have lovely curried chips in a box I can highly recommend. Store seems to be empty normally."
"farmfoods have the best frozen foods. they also have good none frozen foods. always at amazing prices. often surprised at how low my bill is at the check out. good service. they even pack your bag for you."
Farmfoods is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews