Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Mischy
Fifi
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Evelyn McAlinden
This is my 3rd order of spring bulbs. All have arrived in perfect condition and the quality of the bulbs are 10/10
Farmer Gracy bulbs always arrive and are beautifully packed. They look good and are undamaged by their journey. To date they have grown well and flower for a good amount of time. Thank you Farmer Gracy!
Very well presented,very pleased with their products,thank you.
Really quick delivery, very pleased with quality of peonies, fingers crossed I get lots of flowers
Excellent bulbs, perfectly packaged. Replacement for a couple of bulbs which had rotted without any issue. First class service.
Bulbs arrived as described would purchase from FG again.
Received Indication of a loyalty reward when trying to claim it at the end of payment it said it was not available to me right now product excellent
A new experience for me this year planting bulbs. I saw your advertisement on Instagram and began purchasing my first order. So impressed I ordered my 2nd 3rd and fm4th. All planted now about 350 mixed varieties. Thank you Farmer Gracy for this very enjoyable new venture. Pictures in the Spring.
Regards Diane
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 20th November 2020
I was first introduced to Farmer Gracy via a close Friends recommendation as well as fellow members positive comments on an fb Gardening Group. I've been so impressed with their range & quality of bulbs that I've become a frequent buyer! Running out of room in our garden now! Bought more pots lol.
Have given some as early Christmas Presents to Gardening Friends also.
Definately a 5* review from me.
Came so beautifully packaged all neatly wrapped with beautiful paper so lovely to open can’t wait to plant them
Quick prompt service and superb quality bulbs.
Great service. Well packaged bulbs...& all appear to be in top condition. Very satisfied.
Good quality and size, can’t wait until spring to see the results
Wow, I didn't realise FG was such a beautiful brand, not realising that they were delivering to the UK market. I had assumed their website address with a .com address were they were from the USA, so I hadn't bothered to take an interest in them. It was not until I did a Google search for Ranunculus varieties, I found them and hence, placing a £50 order for their wonderful bulbs. The ease of ordering, the delivery notification and the final order came through with such a beautiful presentation. I loved the personal touches. Their branding is top-notch. I will be ordering more in the future. Thank you for the free £5 voucher for my second purchase. Good luck to your success!
The bulbs arrived as promised and in very good condition. I have planted them and the paperwhites are showing signs of life already. Let’s hope for a magnet show.
Great selection of different bulbs, and my parcel when it arrived was beautiful, loved opening it, not just bulbs but a postcard and the most beautiful receipt ever !!
Now to wait for the spring to see what pops up !
Since discovering Farmer Gracy, I now buy all my bulbs from here. Fantastic quality bulbs, great flowers and sustainable paper packaging - well worth it!
I have had several orders from Farmer Gracy. They have been sent to me at the correct time of year for planting ,the quality of the bulbs is very good.
Very accessible to contact. Delivery redirected excellent support. Bulbs arrived fabulously packaged with lovely little extras
Highly impressed both with the quality of the bulbs, the best I’ve seen, and the pretty packaging, a delight. Thank you. I shall be back!
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 9,082 reviews