Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

info@farmergracy.com

Bulb Trade Park 3

Tell us how Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs made you happy
Well packaged and plants always look healthy and good instructions on planting
Love the variety. Always carefully packed!
Very large range and good quality.
Good packaging ,always on time ,good communication, fairly well priced, would like to see bulk buy package deals on dahlias , but overall love farmer gracey products
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Excellent bulbs and plants delivered in prime condition
Great website with some really interesting options. Clear delivery schedule and arrived beautifully packaged. Now just waiting for them all to sprout!
I received my package promptly, though one of my begonia corm’s had a soft dead area. When I called to explain your service was great new corm’s in the post received yesterday. Thankyou
Such excellent service and products
Love ๐Ÿ’— all the bulbs I’ve purchased great quality and excellent packaging and service this is the second year I’ve purchased bulbs from Farmer Gracy and have always been happy with my purchases the bulbs give great results and are always larger than you expect ๐Ÿ‘
Excellent quality bulbs and plants, very good products to choose from, a bit like being in a sweet shop. The website is easy to use, the photographs show exactly what you will get, and everything comes beautifully packaged.
Great service from professional people and high quality plants plus delivery to Portugal made easy
The selection of bulbs I got seem top quality. I can say that the Lilly bulbs were the best and freshest I have ever received and I usually buy about a dozen or so every year for the last ten years. Some of them were up in less that 2 weeks.
The selection of tropical plant bulbs is excellent and having recently started on the Canna Lillie's it was interesting to browse all the tropical plants.
The planting guide is useful too.
Excellent quality and would certainly buy plants again
My plants are wonderful they arrived in perfect condition packaging first class well done Farmer Gravy.
M
Amazing service and amazing quality bulbs! Thank you
I have never been disappointed in Farmer Gracy bulbs and corms ....and look forward to seeing my latest purchase in flower this Autumn ...
I am over the moon with my bulbs,excellent quality beautiful packaging and prompt delivery. I would recommend this company ๐Ÿ˜€
Brilliant bulbs, lots have come up and look lovely. Will be ordering more soon.
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 8th April 2021
very happy with the plants that I ordered .
Excellent quality bulbs . And a very professional company