Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

info@farmergracy.com

Bulb Trade Park 3

Tell us how Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs made you happy
Very good bulbs - especially Amaryllis.
Fabulous service from start to finish and the quality of bulbs is excellent. Will be ordering my bulbs for autumn very soon
The plants arrived well wrapped and in very good condition can’t wait to see them in their full bloom . I also found the staff very helpful .
Very happy with products , the way they were carefully packaged and the thoughtful little personal touch made my parcel a delight to open. I will certainly order from them again
Have not been disappointed yet & had several deliveries from Farmer Gracy. The quality of bulbs & plants is excellent. Also I love some of the unusual plants that you can’t get elsewhere.
Excellent selection of bulbs and plants, Very easy website with informative photos. Well packaged and prompt delivery. Keep you in touch with the order.
Good company to deal with.
a very good service.And good packing of my bulbs will be buying more from farmer gracy in the future
I have only just planted my bulbs but they looked in very good condition and where beautifully packed, I look forward to see them grow
Arrived excellent quality, growing nicely and look forward to when they flower. Definitely order again.
Excellent products, great packaging, and extremely good customer service!
Bulbs arrived in a very nice box and great packaging! It’s always a pleasure to open the box as it feels like a little present ☺️ And it’s a very good quality bulbs!
I have been buying bulbs and bare root plants from Farmer Gracy. The service was exemplary and they are very friendly and helpful to deal with. Unlike many other online shopping sites, they include a picture of the item you buy so that you are reminded and do not need to trawl through the site to find the item code to know what it is. My plants are growing well and I look forward to seeing them bloom
Have ordered Dahlia and Begonias from this company for the first time, it won't be the last time either. Lovely healthy products and even better not a smidgen of plastic involved in the packaging. Well done everyone
I have shopped with Farmer Gracy several times now and the quality and value for money is great. healthy plants / bulbs delivered on time and all have been successful for me. the packaging is also very robust.
Omg! How happy am I.
Fabulous quality, excellent service.
It is my first delivery from Farmer Gracy and it won't be my last.
Beautiful strong bulbs/plants.
I love the extra care and attention to detail & am excited to see what my purchases produce.
Such a wonderful service, ordered several dahlias,all arrived on time as promised and great tubers. Can’t fault you Farmer Gracy!
Beautiful healthy bulbs with large flower heads (daffs &Tulips). Very well packaged and delivered when they say they would. Instructions come with the bulbs as well as a good description on the ads. A very worthwhile experience.
Good quality bulbs and excellent customer service
I have ordered quite a few bulbs and corms this year from Farmer Gracy. The size, standard, quality and the packing and presentation is superb. As a gardener who does most of their buying on line this company far exceeds any other I have used, including some of the top names. The begonia corm are especially good.
Quite simply, delightful. From an exciting product range, good prices and beautiful paper packaging. I cant fault anything. Very pleased and cant wait to see how my new treasures grow!
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 11,620 reviews