Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Diane volpe
K Brown
Angie
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 20th November 2020
first time that I have ordered from Farmer Gracy. arrived today in good order, nicely packaged, receipt in nice separate envelope, considered, good attention to detail, the little touches make a difference, a real example of care for others to copy. I am pleased so far!!!
I ordered 30 anamone pastel mix bulbs. As stated I put them in water for 3 hours to swell up. But after 3hours they did not change in size, I emailed to ask for advise but received no reply, very disappointed. I have planted the bulbs but not expecting great results
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't receuve a reply to your email. We reply to every email usually within around 24 hours, if it has been longer than that since you contacted us it is likely that we have not received your message. Please feel free to contact us again at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to advise.

All the best,
Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Good quality product. Kept me well informed of delivery etc
Impressed with first the packing of all my orders which was top class and of course the quality of the bulbs and of the results were very very good. I will certainly be looking out for some new additions to my perennial collection next year. Many thanks
Easily the best bulbs I have ever bought. Superb quality, well packed and very good value for money
very nice tulip and peony..
Top quality bulbs received beautifully packaged in recyclable bags. I have ordered for myself and as gifts for friends and they have been well received . You have somehow made the service feel very personal. Thank you !
Thrilled with my bulbs. Am keeping one packet & sharing the other 2 with very loyal friends as a Thank You! All three gardens will be so blessed when our Galileeian anemones come to flower.
So looking forward to seeing them!
Beautifully presented bulb pack at excellent price. Look forward to seeing how well they perform next spring.
Opening the box was like receiving a beautiful present!
Lovely printed brown paper bags clearly marked and keeping bulbs safe.
All the contents were in excellent condition and some packaged in sawdust to absorb moisture and prevent mould.
Some thoughtful pretty extra touches mean that I will be happy sending these products as birthday gifts.
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 26th November 2020
Bought 3 Amaryllis bulbs 2 of which had started to flower the stems being about 10 cms.These were broken on arrival and will not flower as bulbs were not enclosed in wrapping.Should not have been shipped if starting to flower.Bulbs not being kept at correct temperature before shipping.Compensation of £8 not satisfactory
All the plants have been in perfect condition and delivery is very good. I’m looking forward to spring when I shall see the new bulbs spring into action.
I will be buying more and would highly recommend Farmer Gracy
Excellent service! One item arrived damaged and was replaced promptly.
All items were top quality. Will definitely use again.
Have yet to see the fruits of the labour but I'm sure it will be fine.
This is the first time I have ordered from this company. Received my order of GLOBEMASTER alliums, all individually wrapped. Looked like they took special care of the order. I planted these alliums last year purchased from another supplier and they were fabulous. Attracted butterflies and bees. Will definitely order from this company again.
Great products and service. Thank you
Hello,

Thank you for you feedback. Normally we would replace an item should it arrive in poor condition, alternatively we issue a refund for the item if it is no longer available. Please accept our apologies for any disappointment caused.

All the best,
Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Brilliant company, all the bulbs were planted when they arrived, I think some of the crocus have started to peek through already so fingers crossed they survive! Excited to see everything else in bloom, especially the ice cream tulips.
Beautifully packaged and may order some more as gifts for people this Christmas too.
Great company good quality stock fast and efficient delivery with a great range of stock, including exciting new varieties.
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 9,141 reviews