Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Terry Payne
Terry Basson Bath UK
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Paul carter
Received my bulbs in excellent condition and good size
Excellent healthy beautifully packed bulbs and very good value I ordered a large selection of Spring bulbs including camassias alliums and fratilleries and was delighted
Top class bulbs and service,highly reccomend
The order was received on time, they were well packed and each variety ordered was in its own clearly labelled bag with basic planting details. The bulbs are in really good condition and I can't wait to see the finished product in spring.
I have bought last year some callas and gladiolus bulbs and the colours in my garden during the summer were amazing. I have bought my spring bulbs from them and i hope they will be just as amazing. Totally recommend and I will use them again.
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Excellent service and great bulbs-roll on Spring when I can see the Tulips in bloom. Highly recommended.
All my orders arrive speedily and correct
Excellent selection of quality bulbs in exciting colours, well packaged & good delivery time
Recommended
Utmost impressed with everything from the world class packaging to bulb quality and to the attentive service! I am new to gardening and had so many queries. All emails were promptly replied and guidance provided. When one horticulturist is busy another takes over to reply email. Feel like I have a personal gardening mentor! Heard that gardening is booming during pandemic and nurseries are extremely busy so this attentive service is particularly appreciated. Great thanks! Keep up your shining services!
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 20th October 2020
I planted my peonias, I will know in May-June, if they will grow? I will plant tulips on November. Bulbs were nicely packed.
Really nice firm bulbs, well packed and promptly delivered.
The bulbs arrived well packed in paper bags rather than plastic. I hope that the flowers are as good.
My son had lost his who was called George and I arranged the bulbs in a blue container, they will remind him and his family of a lovely dog.
Your ordering process was easy. The updates pertinent and delivery spot on time. The bulbs arrived well packed and appear to be of a high quality. Thank you very much.
The bulbs arrived packaged in paper bags. They bulbs were quite substantial when I planted them.
Beautiful bulbs that were very nicely packet and would be a lovely gift to give.
Excellent quality bulbs. I look forward to spring with great anticipation
Have bought some lovely bulbs and all have made a wonderful display, very pleased with purchase,.
I have yet to plant my bulbs but they arrived in excellent condition and well boxed.
Really healthy bulbs, carefully and beautifully packaged. Can't wait for Spring
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 7,732 reviews