Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Mischy
Fifi
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Evelyn McAlinden
Arrived on time, in perfect condition, carefully and beautifully packed.
very happy with my order, can't wait until spring to see all the colours
Great quality and delivered on time
Very nicely packaged. Bulbs look good. Hopefully they will grow well next year.
I have received a load of plump, promising looking flower bulbs, some in brown paper bags and others with sawdust round them, as well as full instructions where to plant and how. The tulips were the plumpest I had received ever!
Bulbs arrived very quickly and in lovely packaging. Packed in brown strong bags that I liked as no plastic involved. Can’t wait to plant them for next years garden colour!
The bulbs arrived in good time and were well wrapped to arrive in excellent condition. Now planted and I await the results!
all bulbs look good quality. delivered on time. well packed
Bulbs arrived on time, will let you know next summer if the quality matches the service. Lovely packaging and helpful planting tips.
Beautifully packed arrived when they said. I normally buy my bulbs locally but currently in lockdown so bought Tete a tete and Muscari. The bulbs are definitely larger than any I can get near me. Looking forward to seeing them in flower in the Spring.
Bought these last year and they are so colourful and they smell so lovely and they have put up with all the high winds and gales well have had a heavy rain and still looking good I buy all my bulbs from farmer gracey bought more for planting next spring
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Great service again
Very pleased with all my orders. They arrived promptly , well packed and in great condition
Really pleased arrived in good time .the bulbs were good quality. Also they packaging was so good I'd be happy to order and have sent as a gift .
Very good bulbs. All in very good condition.
Great size bulbs looking forward to seeing them grow
Bulbs arrived well packed & look great quality. I look forward to seeing them in the spring.
I was really impressed with the packaging of the bulbs and the nice little touches with the instructions and even more impressed with the quality of the bulbs. I'm looking forward to an equally impressive performance from them in the spring.
the bulbs looked really large and healthy when they arrived - all of them so so far v pleased
Absolutely delighted with 1st purchase, carefully packaged and received quite quickly. Awaiting 2nd & 3rd orders 😊
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 9,082 reviews