Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Diane volpe
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 20th November 2020
K Brown
Healthy looking bulbs arrived promptly
I received my tulips this morning, so beautiful touch in the packaging. I am looking forward for my next order. Definitely I recommend you to my friend. Thanks
Order several tulip varieties for mums Christmas present, received today great packaging lovely little envelope containing contents , one happy mama on Christmas Day . Thanks farmer Gracy !!❤️🎄🌷
Great service and great quality bulbs. Would not hesitate to recommend and use Farmer Gracy again. I had an amaryllis in my order which I gifted to my Mum which has brought her so much joy in these difficult times. Thank you FG ❤️
Great quality bulbs, environmentally friendly packaging that can be reused for all sorts of home projects. 'Plant of the Year' for me was Colocasia 'black magic'. Stunning plant, I called her Audrey and in one season her leaves got to 2ft long by nearly the same across. Great looking plant against an acid green Indian Bean tree.
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Such care and attention to detail.great quality bulbs sent promptly.I can t wait for Spring and I have already placed my order for Summer bulbs.thank you for the joy you bring
Great value, prompt delivery, loved the planting instructions.
order arrived well packed and bulbs look healthy. looking forward to apring to see thre results
Am very happy with my order, beautifully packaged, and lovely details of cards and floral receipt, which felt like a lot of care had been taken. I was also well-informed about when to expect the delivery in Brighton. Excellent service. Thank you.
Beautifully packed, can't wait for the bulbs to grow and start flowering...and enjoy them.
I ordered from France and received a quick delivery. They are very good at communicating receiving your order and delivery information. Perfectly packaged and pretty packing sheet!
Just an excellent and professional service, can't ask for more!
So pleased with my bulbs, very well packed, all look healthy and now I am waiting for Spring and a lovely show. Very nice artwork on the invoice too!
Couldn’t be more pleased...beautiful selection of bulbs available, and when delivered came so well packaged, each variety clearly marked, and in a cardboard box well ventilated to avoid any risk of disease occurring.
Thankyou !
Lovely packaging bulbs look great can’t wait to plant them. Would definitely order again.
Very happy with my purchase of crocus bulbs from Farmer Gracy.
Clear and easy website. Prompt attention and delivery.
Superlative quality of the bulbs that I ordered - every one a ‘doubler’.
Excellent packaging showing pride in their product.
Looking forward to my Spring flowers ... and repeat orders!
Well done Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs!
Anne Smith
Received my 2nd order of beautifully packaged bulbs, can't wait to see them all grown up in spring. Outstanding choice and a first class service, everything arrived on time. Even my receipt was pretty.
Recommended this site by my daughter. Absolutely delighted with my order of 60 Tulips - arrived promptly, packaged with so much care, definitely value for money and now all planted! Will certainly be placing future orders with Farmer Gracy
Great customer service, very quick delivery and beautifully packaged and presented. We look forward to the bulbs coming up in the spring!
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 9,162 reviews