Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Mischy
Fifi
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Evelyn McAlinden
The crocus I ordered went to the wrong address so bit disappointed Mrs d t mcneil
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that your parcel was delivered to the wrong address. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be ensure you receive your order.

Dear Farmer Gracey
I did not order the tulip bulbs from you so do not expect to pay
Hello,

Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will check this for you. Please note that you will not be charged for an order unless you have placed an order and entered your card and billing details.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Packaging and delivery excellent, but about half of last order did not grow - will watch next order carefully
NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING
Hello,

Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to track your order for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
The bulbs are packaged really good but l was disappointed when l only had 6 bulbs instead of 10 in fierydream .the rest were all correct
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs were missing from the pack. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to get that resolved for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Difficult to rate as will not see bulbs in flower until next Spring. Unfortunately there were 10 Snowdrop bulbs missing from the package on arrival.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that your snowdrops were missing from your parcel. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to send you the missing bulbs.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Plants and bulbs not planted yet - unable to review until they come up!!
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs failed to grow. Do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to advise.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
All the dahlia bulbs failed to impress and weren’t the same variety as in the photos from when I ordered.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your dahlias flowered incorrectly, please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to resolve any issues.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Some bulbs produced brilliant displays whilst others were not so great.
I purchased Spring Flowering bulbs including Daffodils, Tulips, Allium, Blue Bells and a Crown Imperial Fratillary.
The fratillary did not flower at all; where as a cheap fratillary I had bought planted at exactly the same time in the same conditions did flower (about 30cm away in the same flower bed).
1 of the 2 tulips varieties I bought flowered beautifully (White Lizard)
Whereas the other variety (Charming Lady), only 2/10 were 'full sized' blooms, 3 more flowered but were noticably smaller in comparison (about half the size), the others produced small buds but the stems never grew and the flowers never bloomed. The flowers which did were beautiful though.
I bought an Allium Collection (Marisol - mix of 2 varieties, yellow and blue) When they have flowered only 4 of the 50 are blue, the rest are yellow. I've not counted to see if any have 'failed', but the yellow Allium are lovely (just a shame I didn't get more blue as this was the main reason I bought this collection).
The Blue Bells seem to be fine (I didn't plant them in the best location, a few didn't flower but I think this was entirely my fault)
4 / 5 types of narcissus were absolutely fabulous and the blooms lasted for ages (Stainless, Kedra, Replete, Chromacolor) Kedra had a lovely scent too.
one of the narcissus (Paperwhite Ziva) only 3 / 5 bulbs produced flowers, the flowers were lovely and beautifully scented.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs failed to flower. Do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details and we will be happy to send some replacements.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Disappointed. Ranunculus white and 2 anemone the bride and rarity did not germinate. All of the others are doing well. All planted in pots as soon as they arrived
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs have not yet grown, please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to advise and resolve any issues.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Magnificent dahlias came up on Facebook and given I couldn't shop, I decided to make a purchase. The tubers were expensive compared to garden centres and because they were coming from the Netherlands I thought they would be bigger and of the highest quality. After a long wait, I couldn't wait to recieve them. Seeing a small box arrive with 5 tubers got my suspicions and when I opened it I was really dissapointed with the size and poor quality of the tubers. Now planted, I'm not even sure if they will all grow. If I purchased from a garden centre I would take ALL the packs off the rack and pick the best one, yet there seems to have been no selection for quality on the tubers sent to me.
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that some of your tubers arrived in poor condition. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to resolve any issues.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Ordered begonia bulbs waited over two weeks for order to arrive they don’t look very healthy and certainly not very big
Hello,

Thank you for your review. Do contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com if your feel there may be a problem with the bulbs and we will be happy to resolve any issues.

Al the best,
Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I ordered an array of bulbs last month, when the order came it was packaged lovely. Unfortunately one of my packs of anemone bulbs was Slightly short on the number ordered, my daliah tuber was smaller than expected with considerable amount of damage (tubers broken off in the bag) as well as being soft and squidgy this unfortunately hasn’t shown any signs of growth whereas my other daliahs are thriving. I also bought a caladium bulb which again is showing no signs or growth at all. Hoping my other bulbs make up for my most anticipated purchases being write offs 🤞🏻
Hi there. I received my order last September of a selection of Tulips. I planeted them promptly and awaited spring 2020. Unfortunately many of the bulbs failed.

I have attached a picture of the tulips that failed and ones the grew.
The plants you are very nice but the company you use to deliver them is not when I order things I like them to be delivered to me not have someone lie about coming to my home
I received a collection of Echinacea,Caladiums and Colocaisia and I’m pleased to say,My Echinacea are coming up,but nothing else is. 😞
And I haven’t received my latest order of Colocaisia White Lava yet either.😟
Hello,

Thank you for your review. Do send us an email at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to advise on your delivery along with any bulbs which are yet to grow.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Hi I bought 4packets of begonias from you and decided to plant today good Friday.when I opened them I was very disappointed to find out of 12 bulbs 2are very small and wizened and there is no way that they will flower ,why would you do this ?
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that two of your bulbs arrived in poor condition. Do email us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to resolve this issue.

All the best
Farmer Gracy Customer Care
ordered colocasia +caladium .colocasia came but was meant to be caladiums according to hermes ? anyway got in contact whith customercare .response was fast and positive . the best aspect so far .the colocasia which was small and soft has turned to mush .perhaps me? still expecting caladiums soon as replacments sent . ask me to review again.customercare seems good.these are fraught times and me and my bulbs are small change.although ten pounds for a bulb which rots is hard to take perhaps my fault. given these times reveiws might not be accurate. Stay Safe. and next year migt be better.
Hello,

Sorry to hear that one of your bulbs has rotted. Do contact use at customercare@farmergracy.com if there are any unresolved issues or further problems, we're always happy to help!

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I would give a review if I had received the begonia collection Kent. Please advise if there is a delivery problem.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear you are still waiting for your parcel. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to track it down for you.

Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 9,093 reviews