Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Diane volpe
K Brown
Angie
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Great value, prompt delivery, loved the planting instructions.
Ordered 3 packages. Received one. Hermes tracking does not work. Awaiting reply from company. Delivery is awful and customer service no idea as within 48 hour reply.
order arrived well packed and bulbs look healthy. looking forward to apring to see thre results
Placed 3 separate orders, they sent 3 invoices but only 2 orders in package. BEWARE..
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you have not received your complete order. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to resolve any issues.

All the best,
Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I did not sign up to receive these marketing/feedback emails - so why are you sending them? The bulbs I ordered from you may turn out to be great - who knows yet? But bombarding me with emails asking for feedback just means you’ll lose a good customer. This form insists that I 'rate' you - so one star for unwanted junk emails. I wouldn’t have left this review but you did ask!
Am very happy with my order, beautifully packaged, and lovely details of cards and floral receipt, which felt like a lot of care had been taken. I was also well-informed about when to expect the delivery in Brighton. Excellent service. Thank you.
Beautifully packed, can't wait for the bulbs to grow and start flowering...and enjoy them.
Come very well packed, very informative too,
Great quality bulbs
I ordered from France and received a quick delivery. They are very good at communicating receiving your order and delivery information. Perfectly packaged and pretty packing sheet!
Just an excellent and professional service, can't ask for more!
So pleased with my bulbs, very well packed, all look healthy and now I am waiting for Spring and a lovely show. Very nice artwork on the invoice too!
Couldn’t be more pleased...beautiful selection of bulbs available, and when delivered came so well packaged, each variety clearly marked, and in a cardboard box well ventilated to avoid any risk of disease occurring.
Thankyou !
Lovely packaging bulbs look great can’t wait to plant them. Would definitely order again.
Very happy with my purchase of crocus bulbs from Farmer Gracy.
Clear and easy website. Prompt attention and delivery.
Superlative quality of the bulbs that I ordered - every one a ‘doubler’.
Excellent packaging showing pride in their product.
Looking forward to my Spring flowers ... and repeat orders!
Well done Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs!
Anne Smith
Received my 2nd order of beautifully packaged bulbs, can't wait to see them all grown up in spring. Outstanding choice and a first class service, everything arrived on time. Even my receipt was pretty.
Recommended this site by my daughter. Absolutely delighted with my order of 60 Tulips - arrived promptly, packaged with so much care, definitely value for money and now all planted! Will certainly be placing future orders with Farmer Gracy
Great customer service, very quick delivery and beautifully packaged and presented. We look forward to the bulbs coming up in the spring!
Thank you! Ordered for the first time- at last minute and a perfect wee package arrived within the week. Excited to plant these Rolls Royce bulbs into pots and wish for spring. Nk
Five star service ...carefully packaged and great instructions ! All planted up so all I have to do is wait ! 🤞
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 9,143 reviews