Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Diane volpe
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 20th November 2020
K Brown
Now delivered!!
Superb strong healthy bulbs. I couldn't be any happier with my order.
All arrived at specified time and were carefully packaged and labelled.
Receiving a package from Farmer Gracy is rather like receiving a present; everything is so nicely presented. My latest purchase, an Anemoniflora peony root, was sent direct from Holland in a breathable bag containing compost and it was so happy it had already produced loads of feeder roots. It was advertised as a Jumbo Root and it certainly met, if not exceeded my expectations, especially as it was also on sale. Well done FG.
I’ve ordered Farmer Gracey on many occasions, only once have I had a problem and this was resolved quickly and without quibble. I’m summary “Great service, large bulbs in top condition”. Kept update by courier on delivery’s.
Top notch bulbs all beautifully presented and cared for,very pleased 😀 could you put up your selection of Lilly’s please
Previous orders have been of the highest quality. Managed this time not to apply available discount 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sent email and by return discount applied by them to my order. Very impressed. Looking forward to receiving them in Spring. Highly recommend.
Very pleased with how the bulbs were packaged and delivered.
Excellent quality bulbs, very good service and I am most impressed with the packaging which is all fully recyclable.
Definitely will recommend this company.
Order was placed in July and August and was received as promised during September. All items look in good order and are ready for autumn planting.
Good quality bulbs.Well packaged.
I must say I have never received an invoice so lovely that I am thinking of framing it.
Brilliant company. Pricey, yes, but totally worth it. Have been using Farmer Gracy for years and every order has been a delight - beautifully presented and packaged, great quality bulbs that almost always result in healthy plants even for novice gardener like myself.
Have ordered on a number of occasions, great website, Excellent quality bulbs, bigger size than I've ever got either locally or on line. Would recommend them.
I always buy from Farmer Gracy, interesting and unusual bulbs, excellent quality and good value.
Highly recommend...
Easy to order on line. Fantastic selection of flower bulbs. Orders arrived promptly all the way from Holland. Excellent quality bulbs. Beautiful packagings and clearly labelled. Such joy to receive parcel from Farmer Gracy each time. Highly recommend.
The bulbs arrived on time, just about. Customer service was good but most importantly the bulbs were excellent and packaging good and plastic free
Amazing bulbs and beautifully packaged , customer service also great I rang for advice and they couldn’t have been more helpful.
Wide range of top quality bulbs which I believe represent excellent value.Delivery is prompt and I've yet to have to return anything!!
Farmer Gracy are my first stop and I Iove their wrapping paper!
Thanks Farmer Gracy
Outstanding company.
Fabulous selection.
By far the best packaging I have experienced.
Customer service 7 days a week!
Send an email, and you get a reply. Now that is novel.
I can find no fault with Farmer Gracy.
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 9,162 reviews