Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

info@farmergracy.com

Bulb Trade Park 3

Tell us how Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs made you happy
I was expecting begonia plants rather than bulbs. This was not made clear.
1 out of the 3 pack of Papaver was very very small.
The Hosta supposedly 3 pack was merely a hosta with 3 noses!
Not happy for the very first time with my Farmer Gracy order.
Hello,

There should be three plants in your pack, each will have a bud. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com so we can advise and replace if necessary.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Delivery was prompt, but the bulbs have turned out to be completely different colours to what I ordered.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that your bulbs are flowering incorrectly. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to resolve any issues.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I dont know if its something environmental and beyond Farmer Gracey's control but I have had one mouldy and one soft, not grown, colocadia bulb this year. The mouldy one was replaced. Waiting to hear about the other one. The customer service seems very good, so far, when you have a problem.
Hello,

Please do get in touch with us at customercare@farmergracy.com if your bulb turns soft or mouldy and we will replace it.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I'm disappointed this year with the tubers. Last year they were brilliant. Put them in my greenhouse and as year no sign of any shoots except for 1 pink one.
Hello,

Some varieties are faster to come out of dormancy that others, it could just been that they need a little more time. Please feel free to contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com if there are an problems.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
1, the description sometimes is not perfectly clear if the plant is not a perennial
2, Incoherence of the quality. Better quality from the first Orders. Then quality sometime goes down from late season orders.
3, long preparation after order
Hello,

Sometimes bulbs can start to deteriorate towards the end of the season, but we are always happy to replace them if so. Orders are not shipped immediately mid season as we start shipping with pre-orders first. Please email us at customercare@farmergracy.com so we can replace or refund any bulbs which are not in good condition.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
In general I was happy that the delivery came when it said it would. Ordered2x15 renunculus and there was 22 between the two . Other than that I was happy with service and price but perhaps double check what you’re sending . I’m a first time customer. Begonias was 1 short also !!!!!
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are missing some bulbs. Please email us at customercare@farmergracy.com so we can get this resolved for you.

Hello,
I placed an order with you on 03/21/2021. However, there is one problem: I ordered three Caladium White Queen bulbs, but only received one bulb. I am asking you to send me the missing bulbs. My order number is FG373231. Thanks a lot.
Cordially
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that. Please email us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will sort that out for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I am sorry to say that the quality of one of my dahlias was poor all tubers departed from main plant and very dry.
Lilly of the valley were good though.
I have been told that the dahlia is unlikely to sprout in that condition
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that one of your dahlia tubers arrived in pieces. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com so we can organise a replacement.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Delivery as expected. Dahlias good size, canna Monique seem ok if a little small, but canna Pretoria bulb/sections are tiny and partly soft and do not seem viable, which is disappointing. Agapanthus Black Buddhist also is a tiny section with one leaf node and no viable roots as all were broken. Colocasia Black Magic looks fine health-wise, but again smaller than expected.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs don't look healthy. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com so we can organise some replacements for any which may not be viable.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I was looking forward to receiving my order, but this turned to disappointment as two of the items were not of the quality I was expecting. I have taken a chance and potted them up, if they were my own stock they would probably of ended up on the compost. This experience has left me in doubt about placing another order
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your bulbs may have arrived in poor condition. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be happy to resolve any issues.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Please don’t ask me to comment on your shipments when you have not completed the first one
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you have not received a delivery. Please get contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com so we can check it for you.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Disappointed that plants ordered in advance and paid for, then not available when it came to delivery - would have expected an offer of replacement rather than just an email refund day before delivery !
Hello,

We're sorry that something in your order couldn't be sent. Occasionally we find that remaining stocks are starting to deteriorate and we can't send bulbs which we feel may not be viable. To avoid delays, we issue a refund and send the remaining items. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com if there is something else you would like to take its place.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
If you get back to me in the summer I will give you a review then ...I planted my plants into pots as the ground is to wet to work at the moment. Get back to me and I will then tell you how they did ....
Corms look on the small side so a little disappointed, however time will tell whether or not I’ve made a good/ bad buy.
Not as good quality as in the past. Two of the plants look dead.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that some of your plants don't look healthy. Please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com so we can check and send replacements if necessary.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
I’m not convinced that the quality of my dahlias is good - the arrived well packaged but were quite dry and were much smaller than I had expected.
However I’ve planted them in a perfect spot in great rich soil and will wait and see...
I have potted up my Agapanthus bulb, it said huge clump, I managed to split it into 2 but I wouldn't call it 'huge' slightly disappointed really as the image shows a huge bulb clump which is in a far better condition to the bulb I recieved.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are disappinted with the Agapanthus you have received. Please feel free to contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com, we'll be happy to resolve any issues.

Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Service from Farmer Gracy was very good not the Colocasia bulb was almost nonexistent just a few straggling roots I will have to reserve judgement as I can’t imagine it will grow as there was hardly any bulb!!!
Well packed with plenty of compost in the bag.Dissapointed at the size of the hosta plants with only one growing bud on each.Not good value for the price charged.The Actea ordered had leaves sprouting but Two had been damaged and been broken off.All potted up now so will see how they flourish.
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 11,620 reviews