Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Diane volpe
K Brown
Angie
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Excellent quality bulbs, very good service and I am most impressed with the packaging which is all fully recyclable.
Definitely will recommend this company.
My order has not arrived yet. Could you please let me have up_date
Hello,

All plants from our summer range will be shipped in the spring from late February onwards. If you would like us to check your order, please email us at customercare@farmergracy.com with your order details and we will be happy to help.

All the best,
Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Order was placed in July and August and was received as promised during September. All items look in good order and are ready for autumn planting.
Good quality bulbs.Well packaged.
I must say I have never received an invoice so lovely that I am thinking of framing it.
I ordered a red hot poker plant on the 11 Dec . It is now the 28 Dec and it has not arrived , as yet . I’m wondering when this plant will be sent . I cannot find out how to contact customer services to make enquiries. The “contact” option on the website does not respond when selected.
Hello,

All bulbs and bare root perennials in our current range are shipped out from late Febuary onwards at the correct time for planting. If you would like us to check your order, please contact us at customercare@farmergracy.com and we will be very happy to do so. You can view all of our contact details via the link below:

All the best,
Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Brilliant company. Pricey, yes, but totally worth it. Have been using Farmer Gracy for years and every order has been a delight - beautifully presented and packaged, great quality bulbs that almost always result in healthy plants even for novice gardener like myself.
Have ordered on a number of occasions, great website, Excellent quality bulbs, bigger size than I've ever got either locally or on line. Would recommend them.
Todavía estoy esperando las Habenaria Radiata del año pasado. No me parece bien pagar por adelantado.
I always buy from Farmer Gracy, interesting and unusual bulbs, excellent quality and good value.
Highly recommend...
Easy to order on line. Fantastic selection of flower bulbs. Orders arrived promptly all the way from Holland. Excellent quality bulbs. Beautiful packagings and clearly labelled. Such joy to receive parcel from Farmer Gracy each time. Highly recommend.
The bulbs arrived on time, just about. Customer service was good but most importantly the bulbs were excellent and packaging good and plastic free
Amazing bulbs and beautifully packaged , customer service also great I rang for advice and they couldn’t have been more helpful.
Wide range of top quality bulbs which I believe represent excellent value.Delivery is prompt and I've yet to have to return anything!!
Farmer Gracy are my first stop and I Iove their wrapping paper!
Thanks Farmer Gracy
Outstanding company.
Fabulous selection.
By far the best packaging I have experienced.
Customer service 7 days a week!
Send an email, and you get a reply. Now that is novel.
I can find no fault with Farmer Gracy.
Healthy looking bulbs arrived promptly
I received my tulips this morning, so beautiful touch in the packaging. I am looking forward for my next order. Definitely I recommend you to my friend. Thanks
Order several tulip varieties for mums Christmas present, received today great packaging lovely little envelope containing contents , one happy mama on Christmas Day . Thanks farmer Gracy !!❤️🎄🌷
Great service and great quality bulbs. Would not hesitate to recommend and use Farmer Gracy again. I had an amaryllis in my order which I gifted to my Mum which has brought her so much joy in these difficult times. Thank you FG ❤️
Great quality bulbs, environmentally friendly packaging that can be reused for all sorts of home projects. 'Plant of the Year' for me was Colocasia 'black magic'. Stunning plant, I called her Audrey and in one season her leaves got to 2ft long by nearly the same across. Great looking plant against an acid green Indian Bean tree.
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Such care and attention to detail.great quality bulbs sent promptly.I can t wait for Spring and I have already placed my order for Summer bulbs.thank you for the joy you bring
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs is rated 4.76 based on 9,143 reviews