Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs
Read Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs Reviews

About Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

+44 330 808 7304

Terry Payne
Terry Basson Bath UK
Farmer Gracy Flower Bulbs 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Paul carter
The package ๐Ÿ“ฆ ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•. I received my bulbs and peonies on time. Farmer Gracy, ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜I love you guys.
Everything arrived well packaged and in good time. I look forward to spring to see the garden bloom!
Fantastic service, all the bulbs arrived in great condition, packed well and clearly labelled. I would suggest a planting guide for beginners. Very happy and will purchase again and recommend to family and friends x
Nice size of bulbs and nice package.
The bulbs are excellent quality and the packaging they're sent in protects them well. I'm really happy, as usual, with my order.
So so pleased with the quality of the bulbs & tubers I’ve recently ordered, & the updates of how the order is going, just love the way everything is packaged & the invoice & information leaflets are such a lovely personal touch.. can’t wait to see the bulbs etc in bloom next year.. will definitely use Farmer Gracy again.
You will understand this has been my experience of the supplier of bulbs - too early to know how good the bulbs are - but they look healthy, are of good size and were well packed.
Have received the incorrect order TWICE. Have contacted customer care as very fed up with the situation!
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you have received the incorrect bulbs. We aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours, if there has been a mix up we will be happy to resolve that for you.

All the best,
Farmer Gracy Customer Care
Arrived promptly, beautiful eco packaging and a nice touch - a thank you card. Haven’t given 5* as want to see them flower first.
As a first time customer, I have been delighted with the service received. The bulbs are high quality and they were very well packed for despatch. Will certainly use again.
I have only recently found Farmer Gracy From gardeners world magazine and thank goodness I have highly recommend
I have had a variety of bulbs from Gracy. The order is well packaged and I have had advance notice of the order being sent. The quality of the resulting plants is excellent.
I love Ordering from Farmer Gracy, the the variety and quality is excellent. They bulbs always arrive in great condition and beautiful packed and well labelled.
Always good quality bulbs, well packaged
The bulbs look real healthy can’t wait for spring staff well helpful delivery good
Always high quality bulbs, well packaged and quick delivery, looking forward to seeing my new tulips in the Spring
Beautifully packed, good quality, fast delivery โค๏ธโค๏ธ
Price and quality
Excellent quality with full instructions on planting. Can't wait to see the beautiful radiant colours in the spring.
Fantastic service