Farmer Gracy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Gracy
Read Farmer Gracy Reviews

About Farmer Gracy:

At Farmer Gracy’s, we offer the UK the biggest ever selection of amazing flower bulbs, including some very unique varieties you won’t get anywhere else. What’s more, you get your top quality Dutch bulbs direct from the farm at wholesale prices!

info@farmergracy.com

Mrs Sumali Collins
Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Ali All
Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Arrived when said they would. Proof if the bulbs will be in the Spring but I am confident they will be wonderful. Very impressed with your service.
Have been a customer for about a year now,!beautiful range, I have spent a fortune with this seller. Sadly I bought some ginger about a tenner it was, there was no instructions,put in the earth as norm,waiting for it shoot out, nothing happened ,asked google, I had plannted wrong expensive mistake😡😔
Farmer Gracy bulbs are the best bulbs you can get thay are always top size and at a fair price
Arrived in parcel all sealed and bulbs ready to plant easy peasy just wait for end result 👍
We placed several orders with Farmer Gracy and the packaging, customer service and after sale customer support is Outstanding!! The Planting and Care info on their website as well as the YouTube videos are very clear and helpful for any beginner. We are grateful to have healthy plants in our garden. Thank you all for being the best, in our view.
Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 24th September 2021
Delighted with the parcel - very professionally packaged - excellent service - will highly recommend you
I have been ordering from you for 3 years now and have always been very pleased with the service and the plants sent arrive in excellent condition. Thank you
First class bulbs,blooms lasted months..they were admired by passers-bys..
Great quality bulbs, a lot of care and effort has went into the presention of my order. I will be ordering from Farmer Grace again.
Ive still got some ground work to do ckers and packif your bulbs are as good as your packageing and delivery I will be well chuffed many thanks Steve G
Really happy with service and delivery. One minor detail would be nice if u had a tiny photo or picture of the flower on the bulb packaging. I ordered a load of different bulbs and I forgot which bulb was which. But as I said only a small detail, would help people who don't have ready access to the internet to pull up a picture of the flower
Although I’ve only just planted the bulbs for spring,the service I’ve received from the packaging and useful advice I am confident they will be as advertised. And secondly excellent value for money
Excellent service
Received very quickly, well packed, were very fresh looking and ready to put into the ground. This is not the first product I have received from Farmer Gracy flower and as always found the product the best.
UNPARALLELED SERVICE I received the Collection of Delft Blue and Match of the Day bulbs well in advance? All came intact, well packaged in brown envelopes with names and information re planting. Thank you so much for effort, efficiency and time managed to make sure I can send it to my daughter in another place.
Good quality bulbs, delivered as said. The packaging carries the essential details and I go back to the site for planting instructions. I recommend Farmer Gracy for reliability, quality and their informative site.
I have hade a few orders already and very happy with all my purchases, the service is very good, definitely will buy again
Always know my plants will be a success thank you. Xx
Farmer Gracy 5 star review on 24th September 2021
I ordered Alliums and Tulips from Farmer Gracy and I had updates as to when they would be dispatched and they arrived in good time. Thankyou
Such an amazing selection and all planting information shared to ensure excellent results. Great service.
Farmer Gracy is rated 4.76 based on 13,045 reviews