Farmer Autocare, Edinburgh Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmer Autocare, Edinburgh

194 Queensferry Rd, Edinburgh EH4 2BN, UK

Tell us how Farmer Autocare, Edinburgh made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Car tyre was damaged after hitting unseen pothole. Farmers autocare at st John's road edinburgh,who were busy at time ,said it would be an hour and a half, I was in a hurry as had to be home but I had no choice as couldnt drive the car. Went for a wee walk and came back to find the car tyre getting changed, so was done in about half hour. Very happy with service and quickness of changing the tyre. Thank u
We visited your shop last Sunday for a new tyre at your Maidencraig store on Queensferry Road, Edinburgh. We were very warmly greeted by Scott. We have both worked in a customer service environment over the years and we just wanted to let you know how utterly astonished we were with the service we received. Scott is a breath of fresh air and his customer interaction is second to none. We have used your shop before in the past to renew tyres and to be honest, we have always found the staff helpful and very courteous. The service is fast and reliable and the facilities excellent. Past experience has always been that customers are quick to complain but reluctant to compliment so we just wanted to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to Scott and the guys.
Very suspect MOT Failure! I recently used Farmer Autocare in Edinburgh for and MOT for my Lexus. After announcing in a smug manner that my car had failed, I was then told in an equally smug manner that they could not fix the car as it was a hybrid. I took the car to the main dealer and they said they'd never seen this part fail and actually only carried one spare. Not sure what to conclude from this! I've never gone back.
Farmer Autocare, Edinburgh is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews